Thetruthseeker

Praise For Leo

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

Leo wants to be enlightened, why do you want to make his ego grow with all those compliments?

Do you want him to suffer?

But i guess with that other "toxic" topic it cancels each other out.

Props and thanks to Leo for the videos, podcast and forum etc.

Wtf is wrong with genuine heart-felt compliments? Hope you are not serious.

Thanks, appreciate it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Visionary leadership being embodied is special. Always gonna have those who want to persist in their homeostasis. Much love to everyone trying to be better!

Yeah Leo changed my life too, and ofcourse people will always critique other people out of ignorance mostly. 

Keep doing what you are doing Leo. You are probing deep into reality where not alot of people have traveled which is a path where ridicule and ignorance will follow you. 

But you are showing the path and I my self can confirm alot of what you are talking about, far from 100% awakened but ive had some deep insights and experiences.

Glad I found your channel :) even tho it will end in the Character Adam ceasing to exist ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Actualized.org has its own identity . System that helps people get enlightened. I myself had few mystical exp and pushing and growing my yellow  capabilities every day.  People who do the work will appriciate what he is saying, people who don't will not. Im sure Leo doesn't give a fuck for criticism because he knows it is illusion. My point is, the negatove criticism will spread scary message for people who will  be robbed of learning something . 

Postove feedback needs to be spread because it will help people learn or find Actualozed.org, which means collective actualization . We are not supporting only Leo, we are supporting millions of people ! 

Thank you Leo for everything you are doing. I can appreciate your work only by how much I know myself. The more I push yellow understanding the more I admire your work( or admire myself hehe)! 

Im creating a channel that will not go in depth analysis, but will be a symbol for growth. I will lead them to your channel ofc hehe

I just finished the "What is Actualized.org? video". Absolutely amazing. Leo frames things in such a unique way. Spirituality often ends up being an island unto itself when it comes to teachers that go deep. If you didn't get your letter to Hogwarts you're fucked and doomed to be a muggle the rest of your life. Leo is a hero for inclusiveness, and I think right now, if I could project a desire on the earth or on God or on.. whatever, it is to include all in the magic of what "this" really is. :x

Leo's videos get right to heart of everything I knew but never knew I ever really wanted and wanted to feel from life, but they bring it closer to home somehow, in a way that invites me to merge the dream with action.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Leo Gura ? you have a podcast

B6y.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

What podcast? 

Is this a new feature Leo released! 

I thought it was just the forum and the YouTube channel. 

@Leo Gura  do you have a podcast too??

7 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Leo Gura ? you have a podcast

Just the normal youtube video episodes but as podcasts.

Because i generally prefer to listen to the stuff when i'm out and about and not watch the videos.

(Also i haven't listened to that many, still new)

Edited by PurpleTree