Thetruthseeker

Praise For Leo

29 posts in this topic

I just wanted to express some high praise for @Leo Gura and his work 

I feel like he’s had an unfair and difficult time from critics recently.  

I personally think Leo is absolutely amazing and has no doubt changed my life and so many others

I was sad to see a lot of negative comments on a recent video, as well as some YouTubers actively putting up videos criticising him. It upset me to see that. 

I know Leo is a strong character and i hope he doesn’t take it to heart and still continues on with his great work. I just think he’s so evolved now that people just don’t understand him. Probably less than 0.1% the population think like Leo, and so they react to his words as they threaten their own sense of identity

His only challenge is how does he tell people the absolute truth without them all getting triggered. He has to somehow work out  a way to motivate people along the journey, but unfortunately the truth may be right, but is usually too much for people to handle and take in 

Also, he allows people to openly criticise him on this forum and doesn’t delete them. That takes a lot!  That must be incredibly difficult to see people criticising him on his own forum, and he still is allowing it. Hats off to him for being a strong character 

I just think it’s harder than we all think to be able to do what Leo does. In my opinion, he deserves the highest of praise

So this is just a post to say,...Leo Gura, thank you, thank you, thank you! You are the best! 

Leo wants to be enlightened, why do you want to make his ego grow with all those compliments?

Do you want him to suffer?

But i guess with that other "toxic" topic it cancels each other out.

Props and thanks to Leo for the videos, podcast and forum etc.

Edited by PurpleTree

I’m just saying that based on various negative comments and videos actively criticising him recently, i thought he had an unfair time recently 

Just spreading some positivity 

4 minutes ago, Thetruthseeker said:

I’m just saying that based on various negative comments and videos actively criticising him recently, i thought he had an unfair time recently 

Just spreading some positivity 

Yea i get it, was mostly kidding.

@K Ghoul doesn’t matter if you have 10k subs, 100k, 1 million or 10 million, he’s definitely had a lot of unfair criticism recently. Just look up on YouTube and there’s lots of people put up video directly criticising him. I’m just trying to spread some positivity 

don’t be an idiot 

@K Ghoul I love Leo... but I forgot how toxic this forum can be thanks to people like you. 
I was just posting a kind and positive post initially and your ‘wtf’ comment back was just weird 

if I can’t say something good in this forum without a backlash then I’m out of here 

It’s probably people like you that the post was initially about. People who just criticise constantly 

Why do you need to wait till someone criticises Leo to show positive affection?

we’re all worthy of love all the time, no need to wait for the times to get rough in order to be living to one another (as strange as it is coming from me who recently started the criticisms train.

Leo is worthy of love, we all deserve and need more love, the criticism wasn’t against Leo it was for the expression of the unhealthy dynamics and insensitive incidents. That isn’t void of love, that creates more room for healthy and pure love, without an agenda. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@K Ghoul I came in with a positive post and you just shit all over it 

Your comments are uncalled for 

he may have 1 million subs but he’s still a human being. And when people say he’s a fucking fraud, I just wanted to be nice and show support 

that’s it. I’m out of here. 

1 minute ago, Natasha said:

@Thetruthseeker @K Ghoul Please stay on the original topic :)

Saw this on the sidewalk the other day ;)

FB_IMG_1602211808647.jpg

Well what if that’s just a smart way of avoiding the negativity of things .

the positivity movement is actually very unhealthy in terms of emotional healing and regulation. 

negativity is just as much a part of the life as positivity is. Love isn’t positivity, love is the honoring of all of what arises within and throughout. 

Thank you Leo.

I might had killed myself if not for you, or getting deeper into my depression.

My life would not nearly be as profound as it is now without you.

I doubt I would ever believed anyone else without such a logical mind talking to me about spirituality.

You literally saved me.

Thank you ❤

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Well what if that’s just a smart way of avoiding the negativity of things .

the positivity movement is actually very unhealthy in terms of emotional healing and regulation. 

negativity is just as much a part of the life as positivity is. Love isn’t positivity, love is the honoring of all of what arises within and throughout. 

Of course. Still thought was a cute drawing :)

6 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Of course. Still thought was a cute drawing :)

How very positive of you !!!!!

ahhh sorry I’m in a call out mood. Fun day! ?

I bet my bankroll that somebody is gonna screenshot this title and put it on a video saying, look what is happening in this forum with this cult leader Leo. xD

Just now, M4sti said:

I bet my bankroll that somebody is gonna screenshot this title and put it on a video saying, look what is happening in this forum with this cult leader Leo. xD

Maybe he’ll finally get his Rolls-Royce. I bet he’s been waiting for yeaaaaars!!! 

13 minutes ago, M4sti said:

source.gif

15 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Maybe he’ll finally get his Rolls-Royce. I bet he’s been waiting for yeaaaaars!!! 

source.gif