Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sid X

What is the general procedure of a date?

8 posts in this topic

how much time does it take to take a girl back home in day game and in night game?  Does it take moving to 5-6 places? Or after i kissed the girl? Does it have to take 1 or 2 dates? or 7 hours maybe? does it have to be the end of a night? since i heard girls enjoy the process. Do i have to use excuses like go up and have a drink? Or, simply kiss her and pull her back if she is feeling the right way? God i am so confused.

You should take a look into a full structured dating course, search for RSD stuff, it could be the program "Boss", or "Pimp", or "Ten Game", or "Daygame", or "Foundations". You can easily find those on Google.

A basic structure of game is:

1. Open: introduce yourself, establish a sexual frame from the beginning, make sure the girl feels safe and knows that you are not crazy or creepy.

2. Hook: talk, talk, talk until she starts to invest in the interaction (the hook point). Assume all the burden of the conversation, don't ask anything from the girl until she starts to get interested in you.

3. Vibe: flirt, make some jokes, touch her (high-five, hugs etc), lead the interaction, change venues with her, establish familiarity. Explore a full range of emotions, push-pull.

4. Close: when she is super invested, maybe kiss her but don't kiss too much or make something huge about it, make it seem as natural as a high-five. Now it is time to move her to a more private location. "Hey, let's get some drinks at my place, it's five minutes from here."

Logistics is super important here, most of your questions depend on logistics, both the girls and yours. It is way easier to take a girl home when it is 5 minutes away than it is if is 1h away. This is where your "pre-game" phase should be, plan shit out.

Also, the girls logistics is super important. Is she free? Does she have to work soon or is she with a friend? This is where you have to be creative and solve her problems, this will also make her like you more. The frame the girl should be in is: "there is zero reasons why i wouldn't go to this guy's house". Instead of showing her all the benefits she would get from going with you to your place, REMOVE all her objections (could be simply being judged by he peers or you, or she doesn't feel safe enough with you). Make it sound and look like a no-brainer adventure. 

16 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

You should take a look into a full structured dating course, search for RSD stuff, it could be the program "Boss", or "Pimp", or "Ten Game", or "Daygame", or "Foundations". You can easily find those on Google.

A basic structure of game is:

1. Open: introduce yourself, establish a sexual frame from the beginning, make sure the girl feels safe and knows that you are not crazy or creepy.

2. Hook: talk, talk, talk until she starts to invest in the interaction (the hook point). Assume all the burden of the conversation, don't ask anything from the girl until she starts to get interested in you.

3. Vibe: flirt, make some jokes, touch her (high-five, hugs etc), lead the interaction, change venues with her, establish familiarity. Explore a full range of emotions, push-pull.

4. Close: when she is super invested, maybe kiss her but don't kiss too much or make something huge about it, make it seem as natural as a high-five. Now it is time to move her to a more private location. "Hey, let's get some drinks at my place, it's five minutes from here."

Logistics is super important here, most of your questions depend on logistics, both the girls and yours. It is way easier to take a girl home when it is 5 minutes away than it is if is 1h away. This is where your "pre-game" phase should be, plan shit out.

Also, the girls logistics is super important. Is she free? Does she have to work soon or is she with a friend? This is where you have to be creative and solve her problems, this will also make her like you more. The frame the girl should be in is: "there is zero reasons why i wouldn't go to this guy's house". Instead of showing her all the benefits she would get from going with you to your place, REMOVE all her objections (could be simply being judged by he peers or you, or she doesn't feel safe enough with you). Make it sound and look like a no-brainer adventure. 

Thanks, you deliver simple yet condensed points. i am feeling confident right now.

It simply depends on how interested she is and what she is after. 

6 minutes ago, Spiral said:

It simply depends on how interested she is and what she is after. 

Bingo.

You plan out your moves and try to do the “right things” all you want (you will probably seem robotic and it won’t work).  But your best bet is to just be yourself.  If she does not like you, then who gives a shit?  Onto the next.

The "procedure" depends on the culture where you live and on your age, however, it is not so structured as you may think.

I've had some one night stands, thanks to a proper logistic (that's fundamental), but I've had sex after 5 or 6 dates as well. There isn't a clear path, the important thing is keeping a "flirty" mindset, I mean funny and a little provocative, in order to avoid friendzone.

This is a funny thread

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

You focus on the wrong things, you need to rethink which things are ACTUALLY the most important in this pursuit. And then, focus on mastering those. Works in every skill, really, even in meditation. You basically need to distinguish between the fundamental stuff and the fluff.

I will hint you, one of the most important things here is the buildup of your attraction levels. If you manage to charm her very intensely, she might sleep with you on the first date/very early and be super attracted and "in love" with you. If you fail to do so, she might withdraw sex from you for months (it will also depend heavily depend on your level of self-esteem and self-worth, though).

Edited by Hello from Russia