montecristo

Which one of you made this 4chan seems to be growing up

13 posts in this topic

signal-2020-10-10-143635.jpeg

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

3 hours ago, montecristo said:

signal-2020-10-10-143635.jpeg

Metaphysician thinks he knows what he is talking about, still doesn't. Seems to me the same ego trap of the guy on the left is present in the guy on the right. Both think they know it all. 

A qualified spiritual being is one who accepts not knowing and allows the universe to fill his empty cup with what is. Stop intellectualising and stop with this elitist spirituality/truth bs.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

Metaphysician thinks he knows what he is talking about, still doesn't. Seems to me the same ego trap of the guy on the left is present in the guy on the right. Both think they know it all. 

A qualified spiritual being is one who accepts not knowing and allows the universe to fill his empty cup with what is. Stop intellectualising and stop with this elitist spirituality/truth bs.

There is most definitely stuff to understand though. What do you think Sahdguru is going on about?

3 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

There is most definitely stuff to understand though. What do you think Sahdguru is going on about?

Sadhguru is living an authentic life, for another it would mean to paint for a third it would express in any way shape or form. Ways, shapes and forms are not the Truth, they can only be an approximation of Truth. I love Sadguru's song and I love the bird's songs too. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Both are still trying to grasp reality with their human mind without direct experience.

851.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Someone needs to make this one except with Leo and some stage Orange normie. ?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Member said:

@Shin except that the second one is a vampire

A vampire with a monk haircut.

Couldn't be more lgbt xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

Stop intellectualising and stop with this elitist spirituality/truth bs.

If I stop then I'll be better than those who don't? I'm not trying to be better than anyone else by bragging about how I don't claim to be better than they are and therefore I'm better.

It's not to rocket surgery to shut down the left brain but saying 'stop intellectualizing' to thinking beings is nonsense and 'elitist spirituality/truth bs' sounds judgy..

I think the image cues an interesting contrast to be pondered and I find myself reading the blurbs therein saying to myself, "Yeah, I want that. No, I don't want that. etc" like a shopping list of what I want in my life. Assuming the viewer or the creator is bolstering his ego with it is a narrow, assumptive view- I mean unless you can read minds of all involved and know their intentions..

..but I'm just guessing.

I think I'll just walk my own path. Thank you for your input. :)

3 minutes ago, latch said:

If I stop then I'll be better than those who don't? I'm not trying to be better than anyone else by bragging about how I don't claim to be better than they are and therefore I'm better.

It's not to rocket surgery to shut down the left brain but saying 'stop intellectualizing' to thinking beings is nonsense and 'elitist spirituality/truth bs' sounds judgy..

I think the image cues an interesting contrast to be pondered and I find myself reading the blurbs therein saying to myself, "Yeah, I want that. No, I don't want that. etc" like a shopping list of what I want in my life. Assuming the viewer or the creator is bolstering his ego with it is a narrow, assumptive view- I mean unless you can read minds of all involved and know their intentions..

..but I'm just guessing.

I think I'll just walk my own path. Thank you for your input. :)

ofcourse by all means walk the path, but dont present it as superior. The guy on the left of this picture is much more enlightened because he admits to not know what he is talking about. 

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Both are still trying to grasp reality with their human mind without direct experience.

851.png

booom omg mind=blown tyhnaks <-misspelled to show mind=blown

40 minutes ago, Dodo said:

ofcourse by all means walk the path, but dont present it as superior. The guy on the left of this picture is much more enlightened because he admits to not know what he is talking about. 

I view both sides as satirical. My first clue was the way the topic title was written and I said unto myself, "Self, there be nonsense here!"

Note the distorted visage and horribly broken limbs of the warlock while the apparently down trodden pencilneck geek doesn't seem to have arms at all. I believe they were painted on to his jacket to help him fit in. I dunno what happened to him that made think think invoking the Kali dance in the Standard Model would make him feel more significant so he can look up when he walks but wouldn't want to look like the Elephant Man as I think I have it all figured out either, waving my noodly arms around like some kinda Jedi- Yet another false dichotomy.

The strength of the A frame is only achieved with both sides, so they say.

Edited by latch