Martin123

Leo's toxic rhetoric and an inner conflict

351 posts in this topic

@Martin123 depends on how the Taurus sees his environment 

They can be eccentric. They can easily show extreme and opposite behaviors. 

One day they will be very sweet. Next day they are closed off.

Tauruses are very unpredictable as a zodiac. All tauruses are eccentric in their own ways. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

26 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I'd have to disagree here. Eckhart is nowhere near Leo's intellectual understanding.

And that's the problem. You value intellectual understanding over energetic work. The energetic work is main ingredient - intellectual understanding is actually a very small part.

@Preety_India It's amazing at what lengths people will go (you just demonstrated it) to justify and enable toxic behavior of gurus. 

Edited by wakeup

@wakeup  the problem lies with you. 

There is no GURU. 

I repeat it

There is no GURU

When you understand this truth, you'll understand Leo Gura. 

1 minute ago, wakeup said:

And that's the problem.

Problem? What the hell is that?

2 minutes ago, wakeup said:

You value intellectual understanding over energetic work. The energetic work is main ingredient - intellectual understanding is actually a very small part.

I don't. When did I say I do?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

Then how do you reconcile the fact that what you perceive as Leo's arrogance, I perceive as intimidating and challenging to grow?

because you think that being related to from a mind space is actually affectionate and kind, not realising the fact that while doing so you’re neglecting, overlooking and minimising your emotional body, feelings of unworthiness, and imprints of emotional neglect and starvation of affection.

that is one great explanation if I do say so myself! :D 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When I am 60 years old, you can compare my energy to Tolle's. 

What's the point? 

@Martin123

So Leo has some downsides?  Sure as heck.. Ofcourse he is a human (also God but hey)?  Maybe the mistake is from your side and your perfectionist expectations.  Do you think Leo doesn't go the the bathroom? Do you have an expectation that eckhart tolle never gets upset in the traffic? Do you believe Rupert Spira never had a sexual thought? .  I don't even see Leo going that much off the script.  So maybe you should work on your expectations of what should awakened masters be like and act like. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I don't. When did I say I do?

Does this statement not say it all?

30 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I'd have to disagree here. Eckhart is nowhere near Leo's intellectual understanding.

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

because you think that being related to from a mind space is actually affectionate and kind, not realising the fact that while doing so you’re neglecting, overlooking and minimising your emotional body, feelings of unworthiness, and imprints of emotional neglect and starvation of affection.

that is one great explanation if I do say so myself! :D 

The mind is part of the body, eh?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@wakeup

What I mean there is really no GURU. 

We create our own gurus. But when we create gurus out of people, we keep them on a pedestal and start having unrealistic expectations out of them. This is a our fault. Our own. 

When we have unrealistic expectations, we're of course met with disappointment because no human can be a guru. 

Every human is bound to make mistakes and prone to faults and failures. 

Drop the word guru and you'll be able to accept a person for who they are. 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Do you think Leo doesn't go the the bathroom? Do you have an expectation that eckhart tolle never gets upset in the traffic? Do you believe Rupert Spira never had a sexual thought? .

I addressed this on the first page of the thread. Before making this about me and going full on with accusatory statements about me, please read at least what I’ve written first. 

thank you ! :) 

1 minute ago, wakeup said:

Does this statement not say it all?

No. It's just stating a fact objectively, from my pov lol.

The mind is part of the body, eh?

But only focusing on the mind is like sitting on the moon while being afraid of the whole sky.

mind is one energy Center, then there’s the heart and then there’s the gut. If you’re solely mind based, you are avoiding two thirds of your being, and will be in conflict with those who are based in other centres.

I personally am on a journey integrating my energetic awakening into the alignment with an awakened mind, it is as if I was going in the opposite direction, hence the tension I feel when related to only from the mind. 

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

I addressed this on the first page of the thread. Before making this about me and going full on with accusatory statements about me, please read at least what I’ve written first. 

thank you ! :) 

Well it is about you.. There is no objective facts out there that you are neutrally conveying.. You don't describe the Leo.. You describe the Leo that appears to you. So yeah it has to do with you and your expectations. I have a question what is wrong if a spiritual teacher acts arrogant?  What is "wrong" with arrogance?   Why is being humble "better" than being arrogant?  Although you are making a naive generalization. A statement or two just for the kicks and the lols are being mistaken for a persona. 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Well it is about you.. There is no objective facts out there that you are neutrally conveying.. You don't describe the Leo.. You describe the Leo that appears to you. So yeah it has to do with you and your expectations.

If it’s about me then drop your expectations of me and leave me alone thanks bye. 

As expected, his followers will go to great lengths to defend their favorite guru. Those that have different opinions, wouldn't either bother posting and I can see why. Trying to get them to see otherwise is pointless. 

This is my last post on this topic. Those that needed to hear what has been said, can re-read the posts. 

Martin123 - you are on the right track. Trust your feelings and your gut. Energetic embodiment is main part of this work (not chasing more intellectual understanding + insights)

6 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

But only focusing on the mind is like sitting on the moon while being afraid of the whole sky.

mind is one energy Center, then there’s the heart and then there’s the gut. If you’re solely mind based, you are avoiding two thirds of your being, and will be in conflict with those who are based in other centres.

I personally am on a journey integrating my energetic awakening into the alignment with an awakened mind, it is as if I was going in the opposite direction, hence the tension I feel when related to only from the mind. 

Neither I nor Leo suggest neglecting the heart or the gut. I have watched most of Leo's videos and he's all about integration. Maybe this is something he's not integrated well, but like I said, it would be a great discussion opportunity. Go ahead if you like. We're all ears.

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

If it’s about me then drop your expectations of me and leave me alone thanks bye. 

Now all you have to do is imagine Leo saying that to you.  Thanks bye. ?

It's funny you spend a lifetime trying to figure out who the fuck are you.. And then comes a peep telling you I know exactly who are you lol. Give me a fucking break. 

Go accomplish 1% of what Leo has accomplished son.. Only then you might get an idea. 

-Osho

@wakeup okay tell me what toxic behaviors are you talking about? 

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What's the point?

The point is to compare apples to apples.

It would be interesting what would have been said about Eckhart Tolle if you had 500 hours of video of him from ages 28 to 35 and you had 22,000 forum posts and some 50,000 YT comments from him.

The thing you gotta take into account is that you guys have a lot more data on me than any other spiritual teacher in existence. So it's much easier to find stuff you don't like.

If you had 50,000 YT comments from Jesus, I wonder what you would find objectionable. If you knew all of Jesus' opinions on dating, sex, diet, environment, politics, race, etc. do you honestly think you would like them all?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@wakeup thanks I appreciated your input. I hate the feeling of going against a mass that wants to disagree without even considering the validity of what you’re saying simply because it makes them uncomfortable.

Too much confrontation !! Oh the childhood trauma haha. 

All the best! :)