Shunyata

Seeing spirits?

25 posts in this topic

@justfortoday Thank you ^_^ Actually, my memory is pretty bad but my selective memory is good enough to remember the things that catch my attention. As for the astral projection, not really. I've tried only once but I fell asleep. Maybe I do this involuntarily and I don't remember, though I have some unusual dreams with me being in another room... and recently I dreamed that I got sucked into a tunnel after being invoked (wtf) and I broke a glass table because I was angry for some reason, moment when people started freaking out and banished me hahah. Felt like a genie in a bottle ? ?

@Shunyata I have seen ghosts very often and not when i'm half awake either, I know i'm not hallucinating because other people have in one instance seen the exact same ghost I have seen and I did not even tell them about it. One time I was sitting downstairs, my mom and dad were both also downstairs and nobody was upstairs. Then I heard my mothers voice calling me three times and I anwsered that I would come upstairs, my mom was actually in another room downstairs and I did not know that at the time. My father is an extremely high conscious person and he is very spiritual, so he heard it too and he pulled me back when I wanted to go upstairs, he told me that he heard that too and that my mother was downstairs, then I got extremely scared and I started crying. My mom then came to the living room and was suprised by the story. Because there was another ghost in our house a couple of years ago but my father had already removed that ghost from the house. This one is also already gone but I don't live in my parents house anymore and my new house is filled with negative energy and it's fucking up my entire life right now, that's why I came here today to find answers so I typed ghost in the actualized.org scearchbar and I found this.

Even babies are able to see ghosts. When you grow up it seemingly becomes harder.

It could be a sign of spiritual maturity, but only in one specific area. It is still possible to see ghosts while being at a very low stage of development I think.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Depends on what your definition of 'Seeing spirits' is. If you mean see them on your terms, you can forget it.

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

@Shunyata

Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun (2020) 

watch

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?