Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
March

Contemplation for Life Purpose

5 posts in this topic

For those of you who have seen this video:

Can this contemplation using a journal method be used to be used to figure out your domain of mastery / ideal medium? I'm really struggling on that, even though I have other parts of my me sheet figured out (won't go to detail here as it's life purpose course content). I feel like every day, I am wasting time to begin my 10,000 hours of mastery.

Thanks guys, really stuck on this one.

I can't see the video but journaling is truly an efficient way to get clear on any area of life, especially those where limiting beliefs are deeply rooted.

There's a journaling sub-forum on this forum. You may start a journal titled "Finding my field of mastery", and just write something around this area every day. It helps you catch the chaotic thoughts on paper and observe them from a distance. This is for me the best way to get unstuck in mental prison. Good luck!

@March

It's not an easy question. We have all sorts of social conditioning telling us we have to be or do something that it's hard to know what is actually authentic.

Journaling can definitely help. But I wouldn't expect an answer tomorrow. Likely, the answer will become clearer overtime as you unravel layers of conditioning. 

Loving a new world into existence.

Music making, energy healing, tree hugging, sacred being.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/akourakin/

Yeah. Whilst in the process of finding your LP it's a good idea to journal and contemplate a lot.

But contemplation alone may not help you find your Domain of Mastery. Start playing around with your passions and try to create something. Your true passion will become clearer over time.

There's an old comment by Leo I came across at some point that really helped me:

On 30-11-2016 at 7:39 AM, Leo Gura said:

What are the top 3 things you love to study the most? What top 3 fields excite you the most?

Figure that out, and then study the shit out of all them. And then your intuition will tell you where to go from there, and you will invent a niche for yourself.

"Reality outran apprehension."

Herman Melville, Moby Dick

@susanyzm Thanks it's a good idea, I'll try it out sometime

@aurum Yeah, you're right. I remember Leo saying somewhere that finding your authentic life purpose is like peeling an onion, I guess patience is a good idea here

@ItsNick That's a great quote indeed, I'm actually doing something right now along those lines (researching a few different mediums), I guess I just need more time until something clicks