Leo Gura

Leo's Contemplation Music Playlist Released

119 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't know what that is.

Something along the lines of this. You wear headphones. The music is played from different angles. It gives the experience an extra dimension so to speak. The track appears not as "flat". I find it good for early-mid stages of contemplation/trips. It matters less and less as you go deeper.

@SirVladimir I call that 3D audio. I've tried it a bit. It's pretty amazing. But I've never tried it with music.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Beautiful music, thank you.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Had an amazing MTB downhill ride today with this playlist, thank you :))

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

49 minutes ago, allislove said:

Had an amazing MTB downhill ride today with this playlist, thank you :))

Really want to get back into downhilling again, used to do it when I was a kid.  

Awesome to know you're into it.  :)

On 10.10.2020 at 5:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

Thank you Leo!

I am listening your playlist and I notice we have really similar tastes of music.

You have many Synthwave (love it!)/Chillstep/Chillout songs in there!

Do you like deep ambient space too?

P.S. Try listening to this. I discovered it randomly some days ago, I think you will like it :)

Edited by Vittorio

A few from my playlist you may like @Leo Gura

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

11 hours ago, fridjonk said:

What about more chill ambient 

Ambient music is my favourite contemplation music. The spaciousness and lack of linear structure instantly puts me into a more open and free flowing state of consciousness. But I often go suuper ambient, like Chihei Hatakeyama: 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1 hour ago, Space said:

Ambient music is my favourite contemplation music. The spaciousness and lack of linear structure instantly puts me into a more open and free flowing state of consciousness. But I often go suuper ambient, like Chihei Hatakeyama: 

Agree! I love especially the deep ambient you music!

Marilyn Manson commented that he was "not mad he said he'd kick my ass, I just don't want to be used in the same sentence with Courtney Love.... I'll crack his [Alexander's] skull open if I see him." Beck reported that Alexander personally apologized for the line when they met each other by chance in a supermarket, claiming that it was never meant to be personal. Alexander collaborated with Hanson, whose drummer, Zac Hanson, called him "a bit of a character, but a cool guy."

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SirVladimir I call that 3D audio. I've tried it a bit. It's pretty amazing. But I've never tried it with music.

You guys ever try a subpac? That shit will blow your mind. Wearable sub frequencies really lets you feel music instead of hear it

Does anyone here like Techno? I can enter flow states and wonderful trances when listening to techno in a dim/dark room.

51 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Does anyone here like Techno? I can enter flow states and wonderful trances when listening to techno in a dim/dark room.

What kind of techno? Ive been more into midtempo, bass house, some dubstep when i listen to dance music but techno trance sets are pretty cool. Totally depends on mood for me. Sometimes ill play bass to some old soul funk jams, sometimes lots of different reggae, hip hop, r&b, even guzheng music lol. Always looking for new genres. Depends on the mood fasho

Edited by Beard
typo on dance

so far LOVE! he he, so glad I saw this :-) Nice background to life music. I love lofi hip hop beats too.

@Leo Gura I don’t know if you enjoy modern classical music, but Eric Whitacre writes choral music I find utterly transcendent. He utilizes cluster chords that remind me a little of binaural beats (the dissonance). If you listen to these selections, I highly recommend paying attention to the words—he’s great at “painting” the text with corresponding harmonies and melodies, utilizing beautiful poetry.

His work was a partial catalyst for my spiritual inquiry and seeking. The harmonies expressed truth to teenage-me in a way that words alone could not, which blew my mind :)

Lyrics:

hope, faith, life, love

dream, joy, truth, soul

Lyrics:

Stretched out on the grass,
a boy and a girl.
Savoring their oranges,
giving their kisses like waves exchanging foam.

Stretched out on the beach,
a boy and a girl.
Savoring their limes,
giving their kisses like clouds exchanging foam.

Stretched out underground,
a boy and a girl.
Saying nothing, never kissing,
giving silence for silence.

Edited by Matt Skinner