PurpleTree

Why is eating meat "bad" or less evolved lets say?

309 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, integral said:

They are worthless, you do not understand the ground we are standing on. You do not understand society. 

So the scientific consensus is worthless, wow... now we're getting into flat-earth territory.

We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun. - Winnie The Pooh

9 minutes ago, integral said:

@Fran11 How is this possible? All of your content on actualized.org that ive read is exceptional. Except for this??? Where you have unshakable faith in science and consense. 

We're not talking about methapysics or spirituality here.

The fact that science is very limited and biased regarding those subjects, doesn't mean it isn't useful for judging a freaking diet.

That's a distinction you have to draw. You can't just indiscriminately throw all of science out the window, that's nonsense.

Edited by Fran11

@Fran11 Its possible to just entertain the ideas with out preconceptions to see where it goes. To see what you can learn from it. 

Edited by integral

@integral Again, I never said vegan diets are the best for every person and propouse, sure there are benefits to many kinds of diets.

But this conversation is just going in circles...

Edited by Fran11

@Fran11 They are talking science, explaining studies, from there interpretation off the studies. I cant post studies to "prove" things, i need to post perspectives. 

1 minute ago, integral said:

@Fran11 They are talking science, explaining studies, from there interpretation off the studies. I cant post studies to "prove" things, i need to post perspectives. 

That's cool. Gonna watch it latter! :)

7 minutes ago, integral said:

Heres some random doctors who do carnivore, talking science. This is what you wanted... 

The perspectives of "some random doctors" are not the scientific consensus. There are also doctors who advocate drinking turpentine to detox. Do you do that, too?

We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun. - Winnie The Pooh

@datamonster The videos are just perspectives, the science consensus is another perspective. Im no taking sides. but the character (me) eventually after years of experimentation settled on one that is a Frankenstein of all of them. 

It seems turpentine can be used in micro doses to kill parasites. I know people who did this successfully. Again... its a perspective... It might have value, personally to kill parasites i would probably go with a different method. but no matter the method there all pretty stressful on the body. 

Edited by integral