PurpleTree

Why is eating meat "bad" or less evolved lets say?

254 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Tarzan said:

@integral I meant your perpective on nutrition / health, rather than specifically Y/T. Also 10 years veganism, you can elaborate more if you like.

This is normally not productive, topic is to large. 

Carbohydrates rich foods are a major stressor on the body. Including complex carbs. When the body is healthy it can manage the stress. In general high=carb vegans are constantly hungry, cold (body) and emotional (low blood sugar), would put this in the not well planned section. 

Calorie-dense food vegans do pretty well if they can tolerate the food (constipated). 

Was a vegan for 10 years, felt great, but had digestive discomforts, slowly digestion became worst, until i was hospitalized with seizures and chronic pain, with years of experimentation/study eventually tried eating meat against everything i believed, perfect digestion. Went striked carnivore, energy levels and mental clarity significantly improved.  All major health issues stopped within a month. This is the standard ex-vegan story. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

21 minutes ago, integral said:

This is normally not productive, topic is to large. 

Carbohydrates rich foods are a major stressor on the body. Including complex carbs. When the body is healthy it can manage the stress. In general high=carb vegans are constantly hungry, cold (body) and emotional (low blood sugar), would put this in the not well planned section. 

Calorie-dense food vegans do pretty well if they can tolerate the food. 

Was a vegan for 10 years, felt great, but had digestive discomforts, slowly digestion became worst, until i was hospitalized with seizures and chronic pain, with years of experimentation/study eventually tried eating meat against everything i believed, perfect digestion. Went striked carnivore, energy levels and mental clarity significantly improved.  All major health issues stopped within a month. This is the standard ex-vegan story. 

Have you ever tried the lectin free diet?

9 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Have you ever tried the lectin free diet?

Yes, plant paradox. After resolving my issues, im able to eat anything with out issue, went back to experiment with everything. Like just drinking olive oil strictly for a week, strictly avocados, strictly potatoes.  Was intersecting, various results. But nothing was better then carnivore diet.

Interesting thing is when eating this way often the body stop pooping completely, everything is absorbed. There is no waist. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 minutes ago, integral said:

Yes, plant paradox. After resolving my issues, im able to eat anything with out issue, went back to experiment with everything. Like just drinking olive oil strictly for a week, strictly avocados, strictly potatoes.  Was intersecting, various results. But nothing was better then carnivore diet.

Interesting thing is when eating this way often the body stop pooping completely, everything is absorbed. There is no waist. 

Yup Dr. Gundry. How long have you been on the meat diet until your gut healed?

@PurpleTree Took a month for most of my life to return while carnivore, but it took a few years of testing and experimenting to figure out what was causing the food intolerances and how to resolve it. Misinformation...

Edited by integral

9 minutes ago, datamonster said:

If you can swing your pendulum from vegan straight to carnivore, you were never vegan.

Veganism is an ethic. It's about your values and sharing the recognition that animals are sentient beings that want to live as much as we do. This is your core value. Core values are not something you change like your underwear.

What your saying sounds like you're just jumping on whatever is trendy right now. Today it's veganism, tomorrow carnivore diet.

I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again: Since veganism is an ethic and not a diet, it is utterly absurd to talk about it in terms of health. When someone says he is a vegan that tells you nothing about his actual diet. He could be eating nothing but french fries and Oreos all day and he'd still be vegan.

When you experience the worst suffering of your life, complete despair, bed ridden for years, a whole new ethical code will be born. 

13 minutes ago, datamonster said:

What your saying sounds like you're just jumping on whatever is trendy right now. Today it's veganism, tomorrow carnivore diet.

This is experimentation, trail and error with detailed notes. 

List all the ways this can be interpreted? hahah

Edited by integral

1 hour ago, integral said:

@PurpleTree Took a month for most of my life to return while carnivore, but it took a few years of testing and experimenting to figure out what was causing the food intolerances and how to resolve it. Misinformation...

Can you elaborate a little bit on what you had to elimante and what are staples in your diet? I'm interested because i have some gut issues too sometimes.

@PurpleTree Make a post in the health channel, there are alot of people that will help/give good advice. 

Edited by integral

^ eh probly not, i've already read enough about food sensitivities and diets in general imo on the internets, reddit, articles etc.

was just wondering about your experience but it's cool

back to the arguments boysss :)

@PurpleTree ah thats a different situation. 

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

Can you elaborate a little bit on what you had to elimante and what are staples in your diet? I'm interested because i have some gut issues too sometimes.

Had to eliminate everything at first except beef and salt. This is base line. The start of the elimination diet. After eating beef for 2-3 days, pick a food that is suspected to be an issue and add it, notice any changes in digestion, mood, energy levels, sleep...

Take notes of results. In general doe, increase bodily mind connection/awareness, when ever digestives issues come up take notice and try to figure out what was eaten that caused it.

Current staples in my diet are: beef, liver, heart, kidney, brain, bone marrow... the entire animal.

Liver and kidney no more then once a week (excessive vitamins).

https://www.youtube.com/c/PaulSaladinoMD/videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/KenDBerryMD/videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/NutritionalHealingA2Center/videos

Check these guys out.

Also exercise, sleep hygiene, meditation/stress levels play a huge role in digestion. The combination of this is more important that what is actually being eaten. 

Get a hair mineral analysis test asap, there are more test in other posts that are also great.

@integral Ah, gut issues, not as familiar as I'd like to be (I'm not a professional nutritionist, a professional youtube nutrition enthusiast lol, as related to plant-based and exercise-nutrition). Have you checked out gojiman? Or Vegetable Police? They seemed to have similar issues.

It is very interesting that the devil always has to justify his current behaviour. You don't see a carnivore who thinks it would be better to eat lab grown meat, 99% of them have constructed an ideology out of their survival problems.

The same was true for past societies. Survival was threatened to such a degree that they accepted things like slavery. Yet, they didn't simply accept it is some sort of sad but necessary consequence. They instead created an ideology that fully justifies slavery, that makes slavery good.

This is a hallmark of lower stages. At higher stages we might accept the evil we are causing for self-preserverence, yet we lack the necessity to create an ideology that justifies it beyond our own selfishness. We can see our selfishness and accept it.

We wouldn't need to say that veganism is unhealthy for all people, simply that it happened to be unhealthy for us. We wouldn't need to say that it's fine to kill all animals, we could say it that we are willing to kill the least problematic beings for our health. We wouldn't need to deny science and create a contrarian position that deems a plant based diet to be invalid. We could in general support veganism, we could encourage everyone to adopt it while recognizing that our issues are unique.

But all of this is not the case in the carnivore movement. They are dogmatic, in their way to preserve their self-image, they are willing to go any length. Infact, what is so clearly a dysfunction within them, they now accept as some sort of noble norm. That they can't consume plants because humans are not made to consume plants. It is not because they are incapable of consuming them for some reason like gut issues, no, humans are carnivores and everyone ought to be a  carnivore if they want to thrive.

All of it a play of identity. Nothing new.

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

We wouldn't need to say that veganism is unhealthy for all people, simply that it happened to be unhealthy for us. We wouldn't need to say that it's fine to kill all animals, we could say it that we are willing to kill the least problematic beings for our health. We wouldn't need to deny science and create a contrarian position that deems a plant based diet to be invalid. We could in general support veganism, we could encourage everyone to adopt it while recognizing that our issues are unique.

This is a good point. One thing that seems to be missing from the entire debate around diet is that we may each have unique physiological responses to food, based on our genetics. I suppose we could get to the point in the future where we have diets based on our DNA which would allow us to more easily navigate the ethical territory pertaining to meat consumption. 

39 minutes ago, StephenK said:

This is a good point. One thing that seems to be missing from the entire debate around diet is that we may each have unique physiological responses to food, based on our genetics. I suppose we could get to the point in the future where we have diets based on our DNA which would allow us to more easily navigate the ethical territory pertaining to meat consumption. 

It seems like the people who claim they have such unique genetics are unwilling to consume what primates are designed to consume, namely insects. You don't see any insectovore communities, despite the fact that primates do consume insects, and do not consume for example mammals in most instances.

People consume cows instead of mealworms, this tells you everything you need to know.

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

It seems like the people who claim they have such unique genetics are unwilling to consume what primates are designed to consume, namely insects. You don't see any insectovore communities, despite the fact that primates do consume insects, and do not consume for example mammals in most instances.

People consume cows instead of mealworms, this tells you everything you need to know.

Tried insects, they had a really bad aftertaste, maybe it was just that certain product which was bad.

I'll try them again.

9 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Tried insects, they had a really bad aftertaste, maybe it was just that certain product which was bad.

I'll try them again.

If it is because of taste, then the reason why you kill the cow is because of taste, not any of the other reasons you have given. If maturity is achieved, this will be recognized and accepted. And once it is accepted, your mind can start to resolve this problem if it remains a problem to you.

Glory to Israel

55 minutes ago, Scholar said:

If it is because of taste, then the reason why you kill the cow is because of taste, not any of the other reasons you have given. If maturity is achieved, this will be recognized and accepted. And once it is accepted, your mind can start to resolve this problem if it remains a problem to you.

It has to taste decent at least for me, those crickets were unfortunately not really edible for me at that point.

I do eat some "meat alternatives" sometimes like quorn which isn't bad at all taste wise.

i'd also try lab meat if it's tested and "safe"

ah thats a different situation. 

Had to eliminate everything at first except beef and salt. This is base line. The start of the elimination diet. After eating beef for 2-3 days, pick a food that is suspected to be an issue and add it, notice any changes in digestion, mood, energy levels, sleep...

Take notes of results. In general doe, increase bodily mind connection/awareness, when ever digestives issues come up take notice and try to figure out what was eaten that caused it.

Current staples in my diet are: beef, liver, heart, kidney, brain, bone marrow... the entire animal.

Liver and kidney no more then once a week (excessive vitamins).

https://www.youtube.com/c/PaulSaladinoMD/videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/KenDBerryMD/videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/NutritionalHealingA2Center/videos

Check these guys out.

Also exercise, sleep hygiene, meditation/stress levels play a huge role in digestion. The combination of this is more important that what is actually being eaten. 

Get a hair mineral analysis test asap, there are more test in other posts that are also great.

thnx btw, will check it out.

Edited by PurpleTree

10 hours ago, Tarzan said:

@integral Ah, gut issues, not as familiar as I'd like to be (I'm not a professional nutritionist, a professional youtube nutrition enthusiast lol, as related to plant-based and exercise-nutrition). Have you checked out gojiman? Or Vegetable Police? They seemed to have similar issues.

Yes! subscribed to everyone, its interesting comparing all the conflicting ideas between channels. Start to notice they all have unique insights that the others did not have yet, or are blind to, Seeing different parts of the same puzzle. 

Check this guy out: https://www.youtube.com/c/nabilinho/videos

unique take, not to worry hes not carnivore

Check this perspective. 

Edited by integral