Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thestarguitarist14

Are human beings here to only cause harm to one another?

23 posts in this topic

This one also had this question... Was depressed for 20 years until he was shown the big picture. Everyone is here to learn and ego is here to help us remember who we are. Everything is just a reflection of some not yet fully fleshed out piece of our "being".

Problem is we didn't get our manual and when we get emotions we think "that's a sign of my body that the other is wrong" while actually it's a sign of your "being" that you should not identify with what is happening.

On 09/10/2020 at 9:39 PM, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Eh, if that were true then the world would not be in this situation.  People usually only help each other when it benefits them

So stop complaining and go selflessly help people and make this world a “better place” if you can

On 10/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, K Ghoul said:

I just gave a mosquito to a spider that lives in the bathroom and watched it eat it - I didn't know they start spinning the victim first and only after it's fully wrapped they start feeding on it. Very smooth operation. 

"I don't sweat the so called bad things that happen in society nor do I worry about waking other people up" - you should, how else are you going to evolve, transcend and move on to higher realms of existence. The laws on this planet match our low-consciousness vibration, every person that lives on Earth is low-conscious, by definition, regardless of how enlightened they think they are. If they were pure, they wouldn't be here, and that's just physics - your physical reality always matches the frequency that you are vibrating at, it cannot happen any other way.   

Here's where I think much of the forum goes wrong.. trying to wake other people up via causes and preaching and moralizing to them... if you work on yourself, your higher vibration will naturally emanate to others.  All these causes just serve to distract the ego, make it bigger, and fill it with negative emotions which doesn't help the cause in the end if you are all depressed and angry about the state of the world.... I get there's lots of stage greens here and that's fine... if you feel like you need to get all political and campaign for causes, I wish you well, but it's not the only path that can be taken... and if you are angry and depressed about the state of the world, I would ask yourself why... "world events" are a distraction. All of nature just Is... God Is...  it's one reason I limit my time here.... for me it's a distraction.... it just gives me a bigger "spiritual ego."    http://goo.gl/cl1Jjz

Edited by sholomar