Max_V

The Catch-22 of getting needs met

46 posts in this topic

@Thestarguitarist14 We all have different personalities. And yeah, if you aren't too creepy and have a mountain of trauma, then approaching girls shouldn't be too much of  a problem. 

Some men do it for different reasons, I would do it to make myself stronger and more resilient, but a lot of guys do it to sleep with 1000 girls. The latter  would take up so much time and effort, I don't know how any man actually achieves it.

13 minutes ago, RawJudah said:

@Thestarguitarist14 We all have different personalities. And yeah, if you aren't too creepy and have a mountain of trauma, then approaching girls shouldn't be too much of  a problem. 

Some men do it for different reasons, I would do it to make myself stronger and more resilient, but a lot of guys do it to sleep with 1000 girls. The latter  would take up so much time and effort, I don't know how any man actually achieves it.

It isn’t.  I will say the more inner work you do, the less attached to outcomes you are. I started when I was 20 and did the thirty day challenge.  Before it was up I was already dating a woman that I had picked up from the mall.  Once I moved to L.A I started hooking up more consistently.  After three years I saw the limits and it felt empty to me that if I was going to get with 50 women in a year (which really is not a lot for a top notch player) then I would have to have no life, I shifted my focus more onto my career.  

A lot of guys are just empty and believe that this is the answer to all their problems.  Pick up is only there to show men that they have agency in their lives. At the end of the day, it isn’t even the most effective dating strategy.  Particularly if you desire high quality women. Social circles, social status and being a true high value man are always going to beat game.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

Thank you all for the replies on this thread. Whenever rules become looser, I am going to do my best to face the thing I fear most in my life. I will be referring back to this thread whenever I need to :)

All the best

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

41 minutes ago, Max_V said:

Whenever rules become looser

Does that mean you start to practice communication & being in social setting through online video chats after the regulations loosen up?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance No, lol. That I can and will do right now :P 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus