Max_V

The Catch-22 of getting needs met

46 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Chives99 Well, then I hope my death will be terrifying, painful, excruciating and full of grief and pain. Because that will remind me how fully I allowed myself to live.

I am someone who has psychologically died many many times, probably hundreds of times. And every death was a painful moment of grieiving all that I have gained, and all that I have lost. And it only allowed me to be more alive than ever before, only preparing me for the next level of death, and next level of rebirth. That is how you live without denial, and that is how enlightenment teaches you how to live your life.

Not in a way that avoids pain, such as you are suggesting here. No thank you, no need to avoid anything or anyone at all. I will take all the pain, say thank you very much, and allow it to rip me to shreads over and over, until nothing but the light of my consciousness remains smiling at me, from the after life that has dawned before the dying of my phyisical body.

Thank you death for allowing my consciousnesss to enter this lifetime more awakened and conscious than I've ever been.
Thank you.

Life is a bipolar experiment, no? ?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Life is a bipolar experiment, no? ?

Funny thing is, all that will end if you surrended your life

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Gesundheit @Chives99

Right, I don't know if you've noticed but your reactions to me make absolutely no sense as if you weren't even reading what I posted, and you're being a little disrespectful while doing so which ain't that fun lol.

So byebye fellas, treat others and yourselves a little better, I think that's the spiritual lesson here.

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

27 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Gesundheit @Chives99

Right, I don't know if you've noticed but youre reactions to me make absolutely no sense as if you weren't even reading what I posted.

It's okay, I always liked watching people riding the roller-coaster. I never desired trying it for myself out of curiosity, even though I did try it somehow partially against my will.

30 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Gesundheit @Chives99

and you're being a little disrespectful while doing so which ain't that fun lol.

Sorry about that.

30 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Gesundheit @Chives99

So byebye fellas, treat each others and yourselves a little better, I think that's the spiritual lesson here.

Lesson acquired. Take care.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

10 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

@Martin123 You are a great teacher and your posts all over the forum are of great value to me.

So thank you.

Omg thanks! I blushed!!! :D

The fact that you receive value and benefit from my posts means the world to me, thank you for taking them in ! :) 

@Martin123 There's no way. The human psyche is capable of anything because it's all consciousness. For example, human needs are like programs, It's just that they're engrained so deep that it seems like they're fundamental. I'm not denying anything, but there is no ground to who we are. 

Genesis 27:27-29

5 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

@Martin123 There's no way. The human psyche is capable of anything because it's all consciousness. For example, human needs are like programs, It's just that they're engrained so deep that it seems like they're fundamental. I'm not denying anything, but there is no ground to who we are. 

The only reason you would say that is because there is a belief in you that is afraid of being human, and so you cling to the idea of being consciousness because being fully human is simply too painful, which is understandable.

But please know the only thing dressed up as this pattern is a fear of commitment, which can only be healed over time.

I remember having this vision when I was going through my awakening years ago, it was as if I was at the heaven's gates, holding onto the 'gates golden bars' while all the angels and god were pushing me down onto earth, and Id scream that I don't want to.

You might feel like you wanna go home, you might feel like you dont like being here, you might even feel like youre not human, but all those are merely symptoms of your quickly awakening consciousness, and should never been seen as a replacement or a substitution of the necessity of having your emotional needs.

You might feel and be ungrounded now, but have no fear, you will not be like that forever, and you will over time find joy in inhabitting your human body. Until that time, take it easy, relax, and love yourself until the fears of being here, dissolve in the presence of your most daring and honest self-love. 

@DreamScape ALso I'd recommend watching this, you'll find great benefit in the energetic transmission, I actually thought of it just today! :)

@Martin123 im just making the point that the human psyche is capable of anything. there are literally no limitations, but yeah I understand your POV and yes that is true. I do need some choosing to be here tho

Just now, DreamScape said:

im just making the point that the human psyche is capable of anything.

It really isn't though is it... :D

If it were capable of anything, you'd think an elephant into existence and it would appear in front of you.
But that doesn't happen does it.

The trick isn't being infinite within your human psyche, the trick is being infinitely accepting of the limitations of your human psyche, only then will you be able to let go into the everything you've always wanted to be.

@Max_V

Neediness stems from a person not actually meeting their needs in a healthy way.

Food is a useful analogy here. If you just eat when you're hungry and when you're body tells you to, you're never really starving. You just have a need, meet it and then you feel satiated. Simple. And it doesn't turn people off because it's not energetically taking.

So if someone is in neediness, I would argue it's because they are not actually meeting their real needs.

A drug addict can't get enough drugs to be happy.

So ask yourself: what are my real needs? And why am aren't I meeting them?

@Martin123 we only know what's possible based on our past human history, its just that we don't have much to go off of in terms of real spiritual content or anything that deep or complex 

I dont see why not, everything is aether and such if I close my eyes I can manipulate that aetheric energy into anything I want. I can manipulate my body energies. I can astral travel, lucid dream, shapeshift. Its just that manifesting an elephant requires you to be insanely tapped in, because we live in a dense place. 

I'm not trying to defend myself btw, and youre right ab everything your saying thats trying to help me, im slowly accepting being here.

Edited by DreamScape

1 minute ago, DreamScape said:

@Martin123 we only know what's possible based on our past human history, its just that we don't have much to go off of in terms of real spiritual content or anything that deep or complex 

I dont see why not, everything is aether and such if I close my eyes I can manipulate that aetheric energy into anything I want. I can manipulate my body energies. I can astral travel, lucid dream, shapeshift. Its just that manifesting an elephant requires you to be insanely tapped in, because we live in a dense place. 

I'm not trying to defend myself btw, im slowly accepting being here.

Well, you're free to have all these beliefs, it's just not how it works.

PS: please don't manipulate your body energies, that's what you would call self-abuse, and I don't think you have a need or time for that anymore.

11 hours ago, Max_V said:

Not being able to meet a need yourself causes neediness for it to be met.

Welcome to life in a tribe/community -- where we all rely on each other to survive. Without cooperation all of us would be dead. That's what it means to be human. Cooperation is a delicate balancing act.

Neediness repells people, and so in turn makes them not want to need your meets. And so I am left with this struggle of how to break out of this cycle.

You can cooperate with people without being overly needy. A lot of stuff you can handle yourself, but when it comes to getting a blowjob, well... that's where you cooperate ;)

The way to break out of the cycle is stop thinking about it and start taking action to develop abundance. You can get very experienced with girls such that you no longer feel needy. You can also do inner work to raise your confidence and self-esteem.

You're right. There's no substitute for socialization. Stop over-thinking and go out and talk to girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Martin123 said:

The only reason you would say that is because there is a belief in you that is afraid of being human, and so you cling to the idea of being consciousness because being fully human is simply too painful, which is understandable.

This is interesting, although does not resonate with me.

What is being a human exactly? And can someone not be a human per se?

@Max_V I'm in exactly the same situation, bro. Desperate to talk to the opposite sex but not really being able to because of the virus going around, with numbers of infections rising each day. Not to playtime victim though! I know if I really wanted to, I could go out and talk to girls, but it feels like a bad time to do it.

That being said, I don't think the inner game stuff works without taking ACTION. It seems the more girls you talk to and realise it isn't actually that difficult, the inner game fixes itself. But you have to  go out and do it, there isn't any way around it.

For me right now, I'm focusing on getting my body into shape, keeping fit, and getting more sleep. In a way, this is taking action, and it is giving me more confidence, but I know in the back of my head that the rubber really meets the road when you are out in the field talking to girls.

9 minutes ago, RawJudah said:

@Max_V I'm in exactly the same situation, bro. Desperate to talk to the opposite sex but not really being able to because of the virus going around, with numbers of infections rising each day. Not to playtime victim though! I know if I really wanted to, I could go out and talk to girls, but it feels like a bad time to do it.

That being said, I don't think the inner game stuff works without taking ACTION. It seems the more girls you talk to and realise it isn't actually that difficult, the inner game fixes itself. But you have to  go out and do it, there isn't any way around it.

For me right now, I'm focusing on getting my body into shape, keeping fit, and getting more sleep. In a way, this is taking action, and it is giving me more confidence, but I know in the back of my head that the rubber really meets the road when you are out in the field talking to girls.

As a former PUA I wish I had focused on inner game.  At the end of the day if you can clear up your negative limiting beliefs, you will become way more attractive so when you do approach, you will not have a lot of resistance.

But most guys are all about instant gratification.