iceprincess

What has Trump done wrong?

46 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

Increase division and decrease love and compassion and consciousness, delegitimize  the media, delegitimize the election, demonize people who disagree with him, support Putin, ask foreign governments to spy on political opponents, like you mentioned ruin covid, deny science and evidence, tear bomb and gas people to take a picture with a Bible etc etc etc grab women by the pussy, make fun of the disabled, insult prisoners of war, refuse to commit to transitioning power of their is a loss, attack governors etc etc etc, incite violence, ban Muslims and take away trans rights etc etc I could go on if you want

All in the name of quarantine. 

???????

It would be much easier to list the things he’s done well.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's easier to answer, What has Trump done right? ;)

I'm taking on the hard challenge of answering your question.

He's turned the world into a clown show. I just don't take politics too seriously anymore because of him. Especially after he got COVID, I was like 'I've seen everything I needed to see in my life. This is it. My life is complete now.'

I think that the system is beyond saving from the damage he's done to it. I'm not worrying too much about saving it from his rape and pillage. After all, it is this system that produced Trump. I'm just putting on my sunglasses and watching it burn. Now is this a good thing or a bad thing? Depends on what you want the world to look like.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

3 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

After all, it is this system that produced Trump.

It is not the system that produced Trump. Trump gerrymandered his way into the system. 

Now the system is trying hard to remove this Tovid-16.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

45 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It is not the system that produced Trump. Trump gerrymandered his way into the system. 

Now the system is trying hard to remove this Tovid-16.

My point is that there's no way in hell this guy could become the President of the United States of America with a clean and functional system. You can bash him and try to beat him all you want, but if the system stays dysfunctional, there'll be another Trump in the next 4 years. It's not this guy himself who is the real problem, it's the system that enables him. If the systemic issues get resolved, Trump will be impeached tomorrow.

You can say that conspiracy theorists take it to the other extreme, but 4 years of Trump must be a sign that the system is rotten to the core.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12

Trump is a bug. Not a feature. 

That glitch will be taken care of. 

@Preety_India My mind is open to what you're saying.

The reason I suspect him being a feature is that we've seen 4 full years of the Trump show without him getting impeached. It just keeps going!! The level of immunity of this guy in the system baffles me.

Edited by Parththakkar12

@Parththakkar12  a presidential term is generally 4 years. Can't impeach a person just out of dislike. So he gets the advantage. 

A lot of people back then believed his bs, and the gears are turning really fast. 

His immunity is coming from Republicans and his own power as a president that all presidents have. Republicans are known to flout the rules. It's not the system. It's those who corrupt the system. They have found ways to galvanize things for themselves. 

Now if you are talking about elections, yes this system is flawed with the electoral college and the gerrymandering. Removing those errors can prevent a disastrous presidency in the future. 

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Parththakkar12  a presidential term is generally 4 years. Can't impeach a person just out of dislike. So he gets the advantage. 

A lot of people back then believed his bs, and the gears are turning really fast. 

His immunity is coming from Republicans and his own power as a president that all presidents have. Republicans are known to flout the rules. It's not the system. It's those who corrupt the system. They have found ways to galvanize things for themselves. 

Now if you are talking about elections, yes this system is flawed with the electoral college and the gerrymandering. Removing those errors can prevent a disastrous presidency in the future.

I'm talking about the fundamental normal attitudes of people in society. I distinctly remember in 2016, the reason people voted for him. The reason I saw was that they wanted drama. They were sick of the politically correct establishment politicians who were very slick and slippery, who knew how to control crowds in a neat and orderly fashion.

This hasn't changed in 2020. I can still feel like there is this pent up ball of energy that's just waiting to explode. It's like people are sick of order and they want to see some fireworks, some action! I'm talking about there being structural problems in the very mechanisms of maintaining order in general. (I'm in a really psychic mood today)

Edited by Parththakkar12

10 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I'm talking about the fundamental normal attitudes of people in society. I distinctly remember in 2016, the reason people voted for him. The reason I saw was that they wanted drama. They were sick of the politically correct establishment politicians who were very slick and slippery, who knew how to control crowds in a neat and orderly fashion.

This hasn't changed in 2020. I can still feel like there is this pent up ball of energy that's just waiting to explode. It's like people are sick of order and they want to see some fireworks, some action! I'm talking about there being structural problems in the very mechanisms of maintaining order in general. (I'm in a really psychic mood today)

Yea. If Trump is re-elected, then I would say the system deserved it. 

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, as an outsider I think the guy is destroying the most corrupted egoistic system in the history of humankind. That is enough for me.

Anyway it is just a funny show after all. 

1 hour ago, Fadl said:

Well, as an outsider I think the guy is destroying the most corrupted egoistic system in the history of humankind.

History says to be careful when 'destroying' things.

Tsarist Russia was run by out-of-touch elites and emperors and the population wanted to see it destroyed in favour of radical change. The solution, the Soviet Union, led to tens of millions of deaths through starvation and a culture of routinely torturing and murdering innocent people in order to sustain a sense of paranoia. Put another way, it's easy to jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Also, how is burning everything to the ground a legitimate expression of 'conservative' ideology?

All i can say to you is to read the photo below! Im not saying Trump is good or bad,i have no idea,if i don't live in the specified country i try to have no political biases! Leo shares his political agenda,the lamestream media shares it's biases too towards him,im not saying it is not true,but definitely i am not saying that it is actually TRUE! Think for a second,if he was the monster everyone on this forum describes him to be... Why the fuck 40 or 45 or whatever procent of the USA population will vote him in the election? 

121225412_433686277593294_5837591470385121320_n.jpg

27 minutes ago, No Self said:

History says to be careful when 'destroying' things.

History says it will be ok, we will survive. 

28 minutes ago, No Self said:

Also, how is burning everything to the ground a legitimate expression of 'conservative' ideology?

I’m not talking about burning everything (who will even say that!), I'm talking about this specific evil system, it must go down and it will go down.

Maybe you do think that the USA is everything.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

This according to this guy

On 10/10/2020 at 2:17 PM, Fadl said:

Well, as an outsider I think the guy is destroying the most corrupted egoistic system in the history of humankind. That is enough for me.

Anyway it is just a funny show after all. 

I don't necessarily think Trump is the best president and thought Obama was a good president but the left and their emotional instability scare me more, so I did vote for Trump again. (He would have won South Dakota anyways so it doesn't matter.) Also I'm not in support of them allowing these protesters to just burn away cities without arresting them and I don't agree with their whole "black lives matter" movement given most of these people who were shot by police were resisting arrest or doing foolish things to bring it on.  Now they are talking about stacking the courts if they get elected. I just don't trust emotionally unstable people and the left as a whole seem quite unstable. Yes Trump is unstable too. Both parties are terrible, however I see the left in their current state as trying to undermine the system of checks and balances and take the power they want.  I see them brainwashing people in college campuses and not allowing conservative opinion or any sort of political debate. It used to be about freedom of speech and coming to a consensus, now it's all about doing it their way or you are a racist, hater, and get ostracized from society.  The polarization is just obnoxious. People act like whiny spoiled brats these days.  Honestly I don't particularly care who wins, I'm more interested to see if Amendment A, the legalization of marijuana, passes in my state (South Dakota)

I would really like the left to "be that which they wish to see in others" but that's not how I see the party.. I see them to be a dysfunctional, emotionally unstable mess that doesn't have a clear vision they are trying to project.. just "wear masks" and "allow protesting" along with preaching and moralizing to the masses about how racist and bigoted they are (when most of them really aren't) ...until they get some vision, I'll pick the party that is at least psychologically stable (minus their president) .. in the end I usually hope for gridlock.. that way neither party can get much done. Honestly I wish we had 3 or 4 viable parties like in other countries. 

I won't lose much sleep if Biden wins though. In the end the world won't come to an end either way.  I just find stage greens emotionality to be... somewhat off-putting. ;)  I am curious to see what this emotionally unstable party would accomplish with Kamala at the wheel and both parties under their control and a stacked court. I would enjoy seeing the result just for curiosity sake. 

Edited by sholomar

-over 20 sexual assault allegations, 7 of which were children
-joked about dating his daughter
-he was close friends with epstein and had ties to his sex rings
-homophobic and transphobic. he outright said it and rolled back adoption and Healthcare rights for both, as well as banning trans people from the military
-sexism. hes said both that women belong in the kitchen and to "grab em' by the pussy"
-saying women should be punished for getting abortions 
-calling all mexicans rapists
-calling all black people lazy
-the xenophobia is self explanatory with the wall and the muslim ban remarks
-refusing to condemn white supremacy and telling a known white supremacist group, the proud boys, to "stand back and stand by"
-saying that he purposefully played off corona
-he doesn't believe climate change exists, and said that "science doesn't know better"

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!