Leo Gura

Facebook Bans All QAnnon!

142 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

but there are parameters which are more conscious and serve truth better than others.

Sure. Or rather, they serve survival better than others.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I would say Facebooks step here is small but it is in the right direction in terms of raising the consciousness of society. 

It could never not be in the right direction if it can be seen, there are two sides. A function acts on itself and consciousness re-acts ever-expansively  

Society is a function of consciousness, it is the self limiter 

Edited by DrewNows

On one hand we need mechanisms that can control/regulate/reduce these conspiracy mind viruses. This one has surely gotten out of control.

On the other hand we must provide public spaces where we can collectively seek truth. Which by default means bruising a lot egos and identities all over the place.

On one hand we need to reduce, regulate and police the actual online bullying and toxicity.

On the other we need to be careful that the very mechanism that strives to remove toxicity, will actually create toxicity. By eating truth and providing spaces for hatching lies.

So... how do we do it. How do we walk the fine line between the divine mother and the devouring mother. The wise king and the tyrannical king.

Edited by Yog

2 minutes ago, Yog said:

On the other we need to make sure that the very mechanism that strives to remove toxicity, will actually create toxicity. By eating truth and providing  spaces for hatching lies.

What? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

39 minutes ago, Yog said:

So... how do we do it. How do we walk the fine line between the divine mother and the devouring mother. The wise king and the tyrannical king.

We are doing it. That's what society is.

35 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What? 

Lol, i fixed the sentence. A mistake in translation :D

Qanon related content creators are also banned on YouTube and their content possibly erased as well.

Edit:

Channels like Redpill78, PrayingMedic, Destroyingtheillusion X22Report,Edge of Wonder, SGTReport,AndWeKnow, JustinformedTalk, and more are all gone from the platform since yesterday.

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

there are Q people in this forum?

Most Qanons I've encountered are simple-minded, yet I've also encountered a few exceptions. I find it interesting how a single mind can be advanced in some areas like spirituality and metaphysics. . . yet then get immersed into conspiracies like Qanon. Perhaps there is a certain lack of skepticism and open-ness that can be an asset in some contexts, yet a detriment in other contexts. A mind that is super skeptical won't fall for Q B.S., yet that same mind will likely reject spirituality and metaphysics as well. Mind structure can be quite interesting. 

On 18.10.2020 at 4:32 AM, ds300 said:

I dont believe in deplatforming people.

Why?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Lyubov Fox News is just doing an interview in this case. It's John Ratcliffe who is the horse's mouth source. I dare you to listen to what the Director of National Intelligence is saying. Could rock and shock your worldview.

@Anderz Do not post FoxNews propaganda on this forum other than as a point of ridicule.

Nothing out of Maria Bartiromo's dirty mouth means anything.

2 hours ago, Anderz said:

@Lyubov Fox News is just doing an interview in this case. It's John Ratcliffe who is the horse's mouth source. I dare you to listen to what the Director of National Intelligence is saying. Could rock and shock your worldview.

I sure hope you aren't insinuating that a republican Trump appointee isn't somehow partisan or furthering Trump's reelection campaign

51 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I sure hope you aren't insinuating that a republican Trump appointee isn't somehow partisan or furthering Trump's reelection campaign

I doubt that the U.S. intelligence community is making mistakes. And that includes the FBI. Actually, it even includes Adam Schiff. It's like a staged wrestling match, a show for the masses, but it also has serious consequences. Consider the possibility that neither the left nor the right is wrong here.

For example, this is not a "typo" by Trump, nor is it a serious comment, it's a part of the "wresting match":

Edited by Anderz

@Leo Gura Okay, I hear you. I was thinking that I was being radically open-minded, but I could be wrong. I will wait and see what happens with the election and all that instead of speculating further.

2 hours ago, Anderz said:

I doubt that the U.S. intelligence community is making mistakes. And that includes the FBI. Actually, it even includes Adam Schiff. It's like a staged wrestling match, a show for the masses, but it also has serious consequences. Consider the possibility that neither the left nor the right is wrong here.

For example, this is not a "typo" by Trump, nor is it a serious comment, it's a part of the "wresting match":

a trump appointee is not the us intelligence community. you're gullible and falling for a "both sides" narrative if you think neither the left nor right is wrong here. this stems from a fake news article from of all publications the new york post...

also that tweet is dumb. special investigators don't require senate approval, cabinet members do. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov I thought the Schitt tweet was funny, haha, but okay it's my own speculations I admit. I will wait and see what happens and then examine what the actual situation is. 2021 could become an interesting year.

Wouldn't it be cool if this initial Q was originally from Russia?? Something orquestrated by the Russian intelligence to screw the American political outlook even more and spread radicalization? This could be in fact another cool conspiracy theory, haha!