Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JC Bailey

Trump & Biden Death Counts

7 posts in this topic

Here are some deaths that Trump and Biden are responsible for (this is not a complete list).

Trump's COVID-19 inaction and ignorance directly led to the needless deaths of many Americans.
Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction: https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/05/06/trump-covid-death-counter/

In 2003, Biden voted for the Iraq war, a needless war that is STILL going on today.
Iraq war estimated body count: https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

What amazes me is the unreal amounts of denial & cognitive dissonance that happens whenever these statistics are brought up to Trump and Biden supporters.

Trump supporters deny/downplay these statistics despite these being AMERICAN deaths.

Biden supporters deny/downplay these statistics despite how many of these deaths came from America indiscriminately dropping bombs on NON-COMBAT CIVILIANS in a foreign country.

NOTE: This is not meant to endorse Trump. The point of this post is to point out how backwards American politics is, as I feel like many people are so desperate to see Biden win that they fail to acknowledge their double standards.

Edited by JC Bailey

Iraq was definitely a royal mistake and it was obvious to anyone with half a brain even back in the early 2000's how unnecessary the war was.

But you also have to understand something: a senator is part of group think. A senator is not some king. The senate basically fooled itself into the war and not much could be done about that. 9/11 cast a spell on the public and government officials too. The whole country wasn't thinking straight. They were also misled by the Bush admin.

Trump, on the other hand, is reckless in ways which are gratuitous. And don't you dare underestimate his ability to start a war.

Again, Biden is no love-dove. He is a centrist. This is well understood by everyone. But a centrist is better than a demagogue right-winger.

While you're counting deaths, you should count how many people were/will be killed by Trump's horrid environmental policy and deregulation.

The environment alone is all the reason anyone needs to vote Biden.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lesser of two evils. If I was a US citizien I would go for Biden any day over Trump aka the bull in the China shop. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Iraq was definitely a royal mistake and it was obvious to anyone with half a brain even back in the early 2000's how unnecessary the war was.

But you also have to understand something: a senator is part of group think. A senator is not some king. The senate basically fooled itself into the war and not much could be done about that. 9/11 cast a spell on the public and government officials too. The whole country wasn't thinking straight.

Trump, on the other hand, is reckless in ways which are gratuitous. And don't you dare underestimate his ability to start a war.

Again, Biden is not love-dove. He is a centrist. This is well understood by everyone. But a centrist is better than a demagogue right-winger.

While you're counting deaths, you should count how many people were/will be killed by Trump's horrid environmental policy and deregulation.

The environment alone is all the reason anyone needs to vote Biden.

Of course, I am actually more or less a Bernie supporter. This was not meant to endorse Trump. The point of this post is to point out how backwards American politics is, as I feel like many people are so desperate to see Biden win that they fail to acknowledge their double standards. I will be reluctantly voting for Biden, most likely.

Edited by JC Bailey

13 minutes ago, JC Bailey said:

that they fail to acknowledge their double standards.

I don't see a double-standard. Trump supported the Iraq War. If Trump was a senator, he would have voted for it.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't see a double-standard. Trump supported the Iraq War. If Trump was a senator, he would have voted for it.

Had Trump voted for the Iraq war and Biden not, it would surely be held against him by the left. I recognize that the centrist left can't be too outspokenly unbiased on their politics because it would increase the likelihood of Trump winning again, but I have a feeling that inner awareness of political bias doesn't exist for a lot of the left, considering how dogmatic many of them still are.

Edited by JC Bailey

@JC Bailey It's just a moot point.

It's like you are in the middle of a hurricaine arguing about your neighbor not picking up his dog's shit.

Blaming Biden for the Iraq war is silly when there is Bush the Neo-Cons.