Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Forum Resources and Threads ¶¶

19 posts in this topic

Whatever I learn from my interactions in the forum can be put here. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

12 minutes ago, Raphael said:
  • Purple
    • Eating healthy
    • Minimalism
    • Basic relationships
  • Red
    • Being assertive
    • Being decisive
    • Quick action taking
    • Setting proper bounderies with people
    • Handling bullies
    • Imposing authory on a group of people who don't want to work and to do things together. That way they will unite and start to work and cooperate thanks to the use of force
  • Blue
    • Structure
    • Organization
    • Discipline
    • Having a proper routine
    • Politeness
    • Good manner
    • Family responsibilisies
    • Country's responsibilities
    • Solidifying group thinking so that people want to work together instead of caring about their selfish needs
  • Orange
    • Personal responsibility
    • Financial success
    • Independant thinking
    • Not caring about non-constructive opinions of others (ignoring trolls, bushitters, or cutting them)
    • Thinking strategically about life and how it will go for at least the next 5 years
    • Creating tangible results
    • Being optimistic and thinking positively
    • Creating a minimum functional material environment
    • Taking care of personal physical appearance
    • Having fun and being humourous
  • Green
    • Responsibilities for the suffering of all human being and animals
    • Respect for everyone no matter its cultural background, religion, ethnicity, sexual preferences, etc.
    • Humane and genuine relationships
    • Caring about the environment
    • Collective responsibility
    • Helping the poors
    • Meditation, Yoga, breathing techniques, psychedelics, etc.
  • Yellow
    • Understanding how systems works
    • Integrating paradoxes
    • Getting the maximum knowledge about the world
    • Studying very diverse sources
    • Learning about developmental psychology
    • No biased judgment, no strong emotional reactions to others positions in life and others judgment
    • Understanding differences, extreme, and disgusting positions
    • Interdependance
    • Interpendant thinking
    • Integrating the femine (for a man)
    • Integrating the masculine (for a woman)
    • Helping humanity by creating systems to make people evolve higher on the spiral

I have nothing for Turquoise because I'm very far away from it.

styles.png

For a long time I held on to this notion of "being smart" as a part of my ego because it gave me a sense of stability growing up. Now as I am trying to dissolve the ego, I'm seeing how problematic it is. As a result, I feel like I'm in a very unstable place mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

I'm looking to find better forms of stability by cultivating conscious discipline by building consistent habits and by not wearing myself out too much by brow beating myself or being too harsh (because that's typically when discipline itself becomes undisciplined which turns you away from discipline as a whole, thus being counter productive).

I guess now I'm looking for stability in discipline rather than ego and that discipline is going to be centered around gentleness, consistency, and intentionality. 

I want to know yalls thoughts. Is this a more constructive way of creating a sense of stability? How have yall cultivated stability in yalls lives? I'm trying to figure out whether I'm approaching this correctly, if there is anything I'm missing because my ego is blinding me in someway, or if there is anything else that I can look into? 

can give you a couple of tips on how to navigate your current situation. I'm not aware of your school situation, like exactly what's going on with the school that is making you feel anxious about your future 

You'll need to stop thinking about your future at least for now. The Covid-19 situation is causing a lot of uncertainty. Wait till it is under control. Till then be relaxed and don't stress yourself out too much. The future right now is extremely uncertain for nearly everyone. So best is to not think too much about it. 

The problem with stability is that nothing is really stable, whether be relationships, career, job, finances etc. But the only thing that you can keep solidly stable is your physical health and your mental health. You'll need to take great care of your body and keep your mind always engaged in positive uplifting thoughts everyday. Do a ton of positive affirmations everyday because the negativity around you will gradually eat you up. To beat it, you'll have to constantly be upbeat. We live in uncertain times now. Whatever we have, we have to face. But for that we need good physical and mental health. That's really the motto for entire life because there will be many ups and downs in life. By keeping your mind and body stable everyday, you'll be ready to face whatever situation comes. 

Do a ton of self discipline but keep a balance with some entertainment. Don't be harsh on yourself. Keep doing your self discipline in slow consistent doses. 

Don't listen to your mind. The mind is always biased and tells us the worst possible case scenarios all the time. This is how the human mind works. It never allows space for anything peaceful to occur. The challenge lies in taming the mind, in essence you are taming your ego, because the ego has a great tendency to take over the mind and hijack it. 

So always learn to question anything that your mind tells you. Every thought and reaction to that thought has to be questioned critically. With daily 15 minutes meditation this is much easier to do. You can easily catch your mind telling you all sorts of wrong things. 

What I can see from your post that you're possibly pushing yourself or pressuring yourself to create instant stability. This will backfire very badly. Stability will come on its own when you willl have enough consistency. Also do not have a perfectionist mindset. That will backfire badly because we are never the same all days of the week and that's absolutely okay. Give yourself the permission to make mistakes. It's your inner child, let it run freely, constantly shouting at this inner child will take away your eagerness for life and you will stop your discipline out of boredom. So also allow your mind to do things that it loves to do to keep this child pampered and happy. 

But don't let this child play too much. Because that way you're losing stability. So gradually bring a little bit of discipline without being too harsh. This way you create a comfort zone, not a harsh discipline zone, but a comfort zone with enough discipline in it. 

So the key to stability is in creating balance between discipline and fun. 

The fact that you're not happy in your life tells me that somewhere you're lacking a bit of self love. You are being harsh to yourself. So your mind and body are resisting badly and it's backfiring. Love who you are and how you are 

Begin the practice of loving yourself gently everyday. This way your mind won't fight so hard against you. Let the future take care of itself. You can't take all the worries of life just yet. Let go of those thoughts. Those are intrusive thoughts creating anxiety in you. They need to be allowed to come and go. 

So as a summary here is what I can advice 

Build the stability by taking great care of your body and mind 

Do a ton of positive affirmations 

Always be critical of your thoughts

Don't indulge in thoughts about future because it's not so much in our hands 

Don't have a perfectionist mindset. Allow yourself to make mistakes 

Do meditation everyday at least 15 mins 

Keep self discipline in slow consistent doses 

Create balance between discipline and fun 

Don't be too harsh on yourself 

Practice self love everyday 

Tame or block intrusive thoughts that appear in mind. 

Hope this helps

Edited by Preety_India

One thing I will say is that learning how to relate to women and putting yourself out there can be one of the most fun parts of your life, yes it dose involve a lot of rejection that can hurt but once you get past that it start becoming very fun. Once its sorted you realise getting your needs met so to speak is really just about realising that there is a high level of fulfilment we are all looking for and once you see through it you can never have the same joy from it again so enjoy while it lasts. 

Dating is a reproductive value negotiation table.

If you want to increase your chances with high quality women you need to first increase your value as a guy.

Just like guys want to date the hottest feminine women, women want to date the most masculine guy they can find.

Ways to increase your value as a guy:

-Work on your personality. This is huge. Women are attracted magnets to hot personalities. Mainly loving yourself more. attractive qualities like confidence and humor are a natural expression of when one loves themselves enough to let their true self show. 

-Working on looks is good, but it's not nearly as important for attracting women as personality. Develop a solid sense of style and look that you feel yourself and confident in but don't obsess over it too much. 

-and lastly women are attracted to:

-fame, status, and money since these also increase your value.

Personality I've found is the easiest and most effective way to increase your value as a guy.

ways to work on your personality:

-meditation/ spiritual practice

-practicing approaching women while consciously practicing techniques in books/ online and stuff. Being more authentic.

-build a social circle. Socialize more. Meet new people. talk to women more in general, even ones you aren't attracted to.

-read books on dating and attraction

-eat healthier

-work out at the gym

Everything is a luxury on this planet. The water, the atmosphere, the life, the rocks. 

People take it for granted and instead demote “luxury” to a stupid chunk of clothing or accessories. Your brain is a luxury. 

@Thewritersunion Well said

There are two sides to this coin. On one side there is the appeal for some people to buy something incredibly expensive and exclusive which most other people can't afford so they can feel special. On the other side is being able to appreciate artistic merit or the craftsmanship that went into it. Many of these brands put out extremely expensive collections and limited pieces that are art/design focused and which the rich patron. The business of art has always been like this. All those classical paintings from centuries ago were basically commissioned and paid for by rich patrons of the arts. Today, these brands have a difficult time just catering to those crowds and I imagine they have their sights set on a bigger market. They have to churn out a lot of generic garbage that middle class people can occasionally blow their money on. That white Gucci tshirt and LV belt come to mind. Seen the same few designer pieces worn by a lot of people. The more experimental and original pieces are reserved for the rich. If I had more cash I would probably buy some more clothes that was quite expensive but I'm not so into the mainstream design houses but more niche brands. I mainly like to buy stuff that is really well made and displays a master craftsman at work. The problem with a lot of mainstream design houses is that the quality isn't as good

as you would think. 

electroBeam   

Lol literally thestarguitarist14 gave you the holy grail of an answer that you need. And that answer was the only answer that was ignored in this thread. That answer was far more effective then the rest, because its the foundation thats needed for the rest to flourish. To learn seduction, you first need to feel the right energy of seduction, so that you can sync and really feel the seduction content and learn it and embody it. Everything will just fall into place if you do that EFT tapping 4 or 5 times a day.

The real problem here, isn't that you're not getting women, its that you feel bad and desperate by the fact that you can't get women. You've got low self esteem and the suffering is coming from there. I bet you if there were 2 scenarios, where magically tomorrow you got heaps of women but still had all your self esteem issues, and scenario 2 where you were put on an island somewhere with no women, yet all of your self esteem issues were gone and you felt vibrant, great, blissful, estatic about yourself and your body, but no women, you'd pick scenario 2. And to solve that problem, go and EFT tap for gods sake.

Your suffering has nothing to do with women. What you want has nothing to do with women. You're confused. You don't know what you want. You don't want women, you want to change the way you look at yourself bro. You hate the way you are right now bro. You want to change the way you look at yourself bro. Placing so much emphasis on women is just diluting and confusing the problem bro. Go tackle the real problem. Then women will naturally come after that. 

Its amazing how we act like we need a lot of help and our lives are so hard, yet when the perfect answer comes, we aren't willing to take on that advice, we just ignore it. 

Edited 33 minutes ago by electroBeam

@electroBeam  how does eft help with seduction? 

electroBeam   

@Preety_India in school, there are 2 types of kids, the ones who memorise the maths formulas and dates of figures in their history class. The others were the ones who were genuinely passionate about their classes, and were genuinely curious about how the maths formulas worked, or what it was really like to be that figure in history, and why the date was so significant.

Yeah the memorisers managed to get good grades eventually through all that discipline. But heck they had a shit time. And studied a hell of a lot of hours. Meanwhile the passionate ones didn't even know they were studying. 

And the memorisers got a good enough job to survive, but every day they had to battle a slew of motivation issues, they had common sense issues because their level of depth of subjects is just memory, not a deep understanding. Meanwhile the passionate ones(had other issues) but always were motivated to learn more, and had a great time at work. And had great common sense and knew their subject with conviction. 

The poster doesn't feel good about learning pickup techniques. It doesn't gel with his personality type. It feels forced. He's just like the memorisers at school, not feeling right in their body, but doing it anyway. That's not really the right angle to go about pickup. You should really feel aligned with it, it should feel natural to you. You need to feel morally ok with it, you need to feel physically ok with it. You need to feel like its right. Just doing pickup to get girls without it feeling right is a quick way to end up in disaster. And yeah like the memorisers you'll get somewhere, but it will be a horrible road to getting there, and you wont get the fulfillment or results you truly want. 

And so to make those techniques resonate with you, align with your morality, sense of self, who you want to be, you first need to start with the foundation which is how you feel. You need to feel in your bones that seduction energy. You need to feel in your bones that you're attractive. The feeling of the word 'attraction' needs to spark you. Before the talk, posture, body movements, eye contact, etc. You need to feel it first. Then once you feel it, you can then allow that feeling to manifest into the specific techniques. You'll go through pickup courses feeling and deeply knowing the technique, putting your own spin on it, because you're not memorising it, you're deeply feeling it.

And once you feel it, for the first week you'll be so happy that you wont be desperate for women and probably will just chill because for the first time you've just realized that happiness comes from within.

The poster wrote that pickup techniques doesn't gel with his personality. That's not true. He doesn't feel attractive or seductive in his bones, and that's why the pickup techniques aren't aligning with his mind and body. Its like when a 'realist' or pessimist says that they just can't be positive because its not 'them'. Yeah take some shrooms, feel positive, and then we'll see if its still who you are.

And that's the poster's problem. He doesn't feel the right shit. If he did he would learn pickup without issue. His problem is with learning pickup. He doesn't want to. That's why he doesn't want to, because he aint feeling right.

And that EFT Tapping is the perfect way to start feeling. EFT tapping is an amazing resource for feeling and energy release. For me its more powerful then kriya yoga. And wow there's one for attraction, epic!

Idk if this will also work for you but what helped me on my journey is making goal setting system like this:

1. I make a list of my goals valued from least to greatest. 

2. Once I have my list of goals, I choose however many I want to pursue by putting time and energy toward that goal on a daily basis. (Visualizing in detail what achieving your goal will look like in your life with all 5 senses can be a great positive motivator as well).

3. Then once I have my schedule with times set to it, I let go of being perfect with it and accept: "If I get 0 things done its ok I did what I could. If I got 1 of

the things done I'm satisfied, If I get 50 percent of them done I'm very happy, and if I get 100 percent of my schedule done I completely aced the day

and I did amazing. I'll even do something to celebrate!

I find this mentality a lot more motivating because it takes the pressure off of me. It makes me know that I will be happy however much work I get done

and getting more done will just add to the happiness. When I use this system rather than pressuring myself to be perfect every time, I usually was more

productive and happy in the end.

Edited by Preety_India

41 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Edited by Preety_India

Edited by Preety_India

42 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

This is probably the best post on the forum so far. 

Thats his own evaluation of his experience. No one cares where other people are at in their journey.

Don't worry about other people. Focus on working on yourself. Your experience is all that matters.

Edited by Preety_India

Edited by Preety_India

On 5/26/2020 at 4:02 AM, Preety_India said:

I think @Meta-Man can answer this really well.

The mind creates an illusion of division for survival. It has to be this way. There is a you and there is a I. However when you reach higher levels of consciousness, you see the boundaries dissolving, see the enlightenment video of Leo, you begin to realize that we are always living in Maya or illusion and this prevents us from realizing how the our own actions and the actions of others are impacting the same consciousness that we all share. 

Think of it as a long stream of all objects, people, events, and imagine all these elements interacting with each other within the stream. These elements although part of the same consciousness, have out of their egos separated themselves from each other and thus living in an illusion and impacting each other meanwhile all their collective actions are actually impacting this collective consciousness..

So it's not totally meaningless when you are giving advice to the other. You're giving advice to someone who is also a part of you. You are giving it to yourself who is found in another.. That person's mistakes are your mistakes. Your advice is helping you to overcome your mistakes in the other self. These are parts of you, versions of you, you see them differentiated, just like many streams arise out of the same river. So even if one stream is different from another, they all meet in the same sea.. All these parts of yourself that look unique to you will come together to unite and form you again. And the whole will be formed again. 

Edited by Preety_India

We are affecting one another on an energetic level, this changes our DNA codes. We are activating new strands of DNA. As this transformation takes place everyone has to undergo different energy imbalances within their system, this is manifesting in the world today as the deadly virus. To allow more light into the system helps with our ability to release the shadows stored in memory of past trauma. That’s why there is so much fear spreading in the world today, it’s like wild fire. It doesn’t really matter what your position or perspective is, it has a shadow. What do you do? Do you remain flexible and listening to the body to your gut, to the intuition that guides us through this uncertainty. You can be your own guiding light through the correspondence with others, so trust the resonance raising your frequency 

i’ve recently been drawn to light language, the light workers are here to add light to the collective aspects holding the masses down and keeping them stuck in cyclical thinking, beliefs and patterns of division. There is a hierarchy in energy, start tuning into those energies pulling you up, I repeat. You must let go of what is no longer serving. Trust yourself, stop giving away your power.

Edited 2 hours ago by DrewNows User Quote Bookmark

DrewNows   

Topic Starter

DrewNows

4,569 posts

Posted 2 hours ago (edited) · 

Every time we reach a wall or as I would like to call it, a mile stone, there will be resistance that comes from within, don’t mistake this resistance for dis-ease or ill intention (mistaken guides)

Guides may be labeled as self doubt, quacks, conspiracy theorists, new agers, tier 1 level thinkers, undeveloped logical minds. Take every bit of information and energy back in to reflect. You may not be able to trust your gut say if it’s storing a lot of pain or toxic, tightly held (emotional) beliefs. When one is to lighten the diet, to cleanse the system, new links can be made to information accessed from different points or angles, among multiple verticals

Transformation cannot be forced, it must be allowed. Stop seeking externally for all the answers, they will come with ease, in ease.

If you backtrack don’t forget to loop back around. It is the process of cycling one’s own urine that creates or allows for this to occur inwardly. It is our best medicine other than meditation 

Backtracking is not only useful but necessary, to integrate some shadows that cannot be accepted in our judgments of still-stored toxins seen in the world in our reflections 

Edited 2 hours ago by DrewNows User Quote Bookmark

DrewNows   

Topic Starter

DrewNows

4,569 posts

Posted 1 hour ago · 

In actuality, nature is only violent to us when we are or have been violent with her. We have the capability of storing the violence within us in our cells. This manifests into much needed violence against one another, the fight for survival, and an unharmonious way of life leading to death and destruction. As we ascend upward, power and balance is restored to the systems of nature and society. We are shepherds of the physical world, bound only by the cords of attachment in our very own division

Edited by Preety_India

This one