Chumbimba

Congrats to 1 Million subscribers

52 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Dryas said:

Yet only about 30-50k views on most videos. 

Just goes to show that this is hard/deep work and only a small percentage actually stick with it.  Still, 50k people opening their minds to this material is doing a LOT for the world.  Leo should be very proud of that.  I'm very grateful for the tremendous amount of work he has done and hopefully will continue to do.

Congrats Leo, thank you for changing my life and the high quality, no bullshit material. Been pulling for you to hit 1M for a while now.

I've purchased the Book List and Life Purpose Course and cannot thank you enough. Please make more courses! 

I tried to bring you a balloon, but I couldn't catch it.

620201711443930440.gif

Leo I could start making this lucrative for you if you like. :D

Get some brand deals going, some advertisements, get an online Actualized.org product site moving for people to purchase every video you make. 

Once you hit a million subscribers that's when you have bread on the business table to trade with if you get what I mean.

It doesn't matter if you yoga, we can sell yoga mats, it doesn't matter if you believe in the chakra system we can start selling chakra healing balls. 

I can organise for some kids in India to do daily emails for you to send out as part of a daily news letter to advertise for your products and courses as well, you won't have to do a thing we can make this thing all automated. I also know some guys who are high up in Deep Fake videos, eventually you won't even have to step in front of a camera, we'll make sure we automate that process as well, we'll get the kids to study a whole bunch of spirituality material to come up with videos along with eventually figuring out a decent AI algorithm that writes the scripts for the Deep Fake.

The list goes on and on regarding what we can do to get that public ATM machine running for us, you just give the okay and I'll workout the keycard and password. 

It's up to you Leo, just say the word. This offer isn't going to last forever though. There's a lot of million subscriber channels that are interesting, so you gotta really want this.

I'm just so grateful. Congratulations, thank you, god bless.

117315320_3154417961344151_5193995733919066766_n.jpg

Congratulations @Leo Gura :P

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Congrats Leo!!!

Your ideas have profoundly impacted my life and the ripples will be felt all over the world!

Wishing you long life, great health, and may you continue to teach and help awaken beings!

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Congrats on reaching a million subs!

The content on advanced personal development, life purposes and awakening are truly astonishing!