Chumbimba

Congrats to 1 Million subscribers

52 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura big congratulations to you man. I have been watching you for 3 years now. You deserve every single one of your subs. You have changed my life in ways you can't imagine and I am eternally grateful for you and I know others feel the same :) 

Wow! First you drop one of your most controversial videos and then you get even more subs! Awesome! Congrats baldy! :P 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Thanks ya'll. Wouldn't be possible without ya.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Congrats Leo! ? ???

5d8133468b1dc_Screenshot2019-09-17at21_23_43.thumb.png.43ae7c94106e892fb43965972a2b15e2.png

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Well deserved. It's amazing the quality of the content he is giving away for free. Ignore the haters and keep doing what you are doing. 

I do wonder how Leo will handle it if his stuff really gets into the mainstream 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Wheres My homedogs that's been here since 2014

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Just now, Chives99 said:

Wheres My homedogs that's been here since 2014

making girls squirt for more than 6 years 

9b2147e6ad5a8c7f0ae0f39d37230a56.gif

Congratulations leo :P love you i don't know where I would be without you.

11 minutes ago, Godhead said:

making girls squirt for more than 6 years 

9b2147e6ad5a8c7f0ae0f39d37230a56.gif

Ah, only learned that 3 years ago

Congrats, bro :)

Edited by Hello from Russia

Congrats man! 

I've been happily subscribed for five years. It has been awesome to grow along. It helped me find the courage to find the truth and love within. And for that, I am forever grateful. I feel that I understand spirituality very well on my own. But what I love about the new content is the integration and synthesizes of many areas of life. There is still much I don't know and learning is always a joy. This channel is a beautiful work of art. 

I wish you the best now and forever!

Edited by lukej

Leo, you are the light in the darkness of YouTube. Thank you very much for changing our lives. You are our real father. Congratulations for 1 Million subscribers. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie