Enlightenment

Mercury Poisoning - Brian Bander's Suicide Note

82 posts in this topic

@Striving for more Read Andy Cutler's books on the topic.

Western medicine is still in the Dark Ages. You basically can't trust Western doctors about many things.

Yes, there are serious risks to getting amalgams removed. It must be done properly by a qualified dentist. Do your research.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura 

The biggest challenge is "finding a qualified dentist". I'm not sure how I'm meant to know who's qualified and who isn't. If for instance the dentist at my local clinic is qualified, he's obviously going to think he is. I have no idea though.

8 hours ago, Striving for more said:

@Leo Gura 

The biggest challenge is "finding a qualified dentist". I'm not sure how I'm meant to know who's qualified and who isn't. If for instance the dentist at my local clinic is qualified, he's obviously going to think he is. I have no idea though.

Stop guessing and read some books on the matter.

For every question, there is  a book.

is a titanium dental implant like I have a cause for concern?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

48 minutes ago, mmKay said:

is a titanium dental implant like I have a cause for concern?

No

13 hours ago, Striving for more said:

I saw you said you're in UK. Look up holistic dentistry, many of them are trained specifically to handle these procedures because they understand how toxic they are. No don't go to regular dentist who will just wrench them out. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Leo Gura Is there any risk with Andy Cutler's detox protocol? 

Like are you saying there is risk with detoxing heavy metals in general, or by implementing specific heavy metal detox protocols? 

I consider myself somewhat extra cautious, so if there is risk with any of these people, I was considering the detox protocols from Medical Medium 

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

Ok guys. I just asked my mum who has told me that in our home the taps are not filtered. I always drink tap water.

It's unlikely I'll be able to have filtered taps until I move out, as she wouldn't let me alter the home even if I paid for it. 

How bad of a problem is tap water? Also is it worth it for me to just buy bottled mineral water and are the typical water brands safe and does anyone have any good sources 

also cutting out tap water is gonna be very awkward. I need the kettle for green tea & coffee. 

Does boiling the water release all the bad stuff ? 

Sorry I'm pretty scientifically ignorant 

15 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

It's unlikely I'll be able to have filtered taps until I move out, as she wouldn't let me alter the home even if I paid for it. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BRITA-Marella-water-filter-MAXTRA/dp/B01MXSHEKB/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=britta&qid=1606229900&sr=8-7 

get one of these, its a good start. Change filter every 4 weeks and wash the whole jug every other week 

Also is it worth it for me to just buy bottled mineral water

I wouldn't BPA in those can go through the roof

Does boiling the water release all the bad stuff ? 

Bacteria maybe, not heavy metals or microplastic. 

Btw keep the kettle just pour in a pre-filtered water ;)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop guessing and read some books on the matter.

For every question, there is  a book.

I have been wanting to ask, what are some of the best books on Heavy Metal Poisoning and detox?

On 07/10/2020 at 7:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you had metal fillings, I wouldn't even take a hair test.

@Leo Gura I have those white fillings (resin composite) on two of my teeth. I wonder if they’re different from metal fillings in that they’re not harmful like metal fillings?

Edit: yeah I just read something that says they’re potentially harmful. What should I do then? Remove it and live with only half of my front tooth?? (I broke my front tooth in half when I was little by hitting it at the bottom of a pool. Tragic. But the white resin fixed it.)

Edited by blankisomeone

4 hours ago, Jayson G said:

@Leo Gura Is there any risk with Andy Cutler's detox protocol?

Of course.

4 hours ago, Jayson G said:

I was considering the detox protocols from Medical Medium 

Weak sauce. Not real heavy metal detox.

@Leo Gura What would be your recommendation to minimize the risk then?

I'm assuming if I take it somewhat easy with Andy Cutler's protocols, follow what he says properly, I should be good? 

Also his new book "cleanse to heal" has 3 levels of detox, one is easy, one is medium, and one is hard, according to him. 

So idk if it can really be that much of "weak sauce" lol .. atleast the hard one 

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

59 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

I'm assuming if I take it somewhat easy with Andy Cutler's protocols, follow what he says properly, I should be good?

Yes

@Leo Gura +one million for testing.  Honestly I think that no one should believe they have heavy metal toxicity if it is not shown on a test. Because those symptoms are just so unreliable for being that particular diagnosis.  Testing, testing, testing, testing should be emphasized at every possible mention of a heavy metal toxicity diagnosis. 

I'm not sure I agree with your other statements - depression can definitely cause an attention-deficit, inability to focus, ruminating thought patterns of the hopelessness of focusing, working, being productive etc. 

Again - it is so so dangerous to tell someone that their brain is not functioning correctly. I have been down that black hole of depression and been so close to ending it. If someone had told me it was that my brain was not functioning properly, I probably would have ended it. I am in a better place now with regular exercise, with helping out in the community, with keeping regular hours, sunlight, hobbies. 

The obsession with heavy metal toxicity at all seems dangerous to me. The human condition is essentially dissatisfaction and depression. I'd say every human alive struggles with some feeling bad and depression and periods of unexplained sadness in their life, but it is almost always fixable and temporary, even sometimes without changing anything consciously, people can report that their low moods lifted.  No I don't know the facts and figures about heavy metals but I'd honestly say 100 to 1 that people should focus on much more mundane causes than heavy metals.

Honestly, who could not journal more, exercise more, practice daily gratitude, go to sleep when it gets dark, focus on quality friends and family relationships etc. So much more likely that improvements are to be found there. Diagnosing yourself with heavy metals toxicity seems slightly like a scapegoat for it being much more normal, and you being much more normal! Even perhaps subconscious or prideful avoidance of some of those improvement activities which require some effort. 

@Leo Gura If I misdiagnosed myself for heavy metal toxicity and follow Andy Cutler's protocols, could it be counterproductive?

^Reasonable questions. Also, if you're doing a detox, how do you know it's actually working and not a placebo? There would have to be some way to track cognitive progress over time.

@Socrates From the original post video from 14min, direct quote from Brian: 

"My chelation mishaps have made me 1000x worse than I was originally, and if I knew how much worse it could've got, I would've probably been able to live the rest of my life only partially disabled from the initial redistribution from the Bactrim. But at this point, it's just all too much. I now know how dangerous moving Mercury around is. And the worst part is, it won't kill you. It will just render you completely disabled and unable to function. My life right now is not worth living in the slightest, and with no alternative solution to miraculously removing the Mercury from my body and brain, I am choosing to end it without any more suffering."

Again I find this story sad because he is so convinced of the diagnosis of mercury toxicity that when it does not work, he completely loses hope which  leads to suicide. Whereas in my opinion 100 to 1 he was a normal young guy with an existential crisis, lack of direction, maybe unemployed or few friends or activities that he enjoyed. He needed goals, work, relationships, diet, exercise. I'm sure there were so many normal things to try that could have improved his situation.

I honestly think the lesson is - please don't push a diagnosis of mercury onto struggling, impressionable young guys. Brian says he was "thrilled" to finally have this diagnosis. That is so sad. Guys are desperate to get better and get convinced of a one-stop cure-all detox which for Brian totally crushed his hope to go on when it didn't work.