Enlightenment

Mercury Poisoning - Brian Bander's Suicide Note

82 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually the theory about Rome is that the lead pipes were not so bad because minerals build up in the pipes creating a hard internal coating which keeps the water from touching the lead.

But who knows?

They mention other sources of contamination as well thou. It seems some wine carriers would have been made of lead often, cosmetics as well medicines. I can imagine a lot of iron smelting in weaponry, armours, jewellery, in shipyards and in housing would expose lots of people. Lot of people & slaves would have also worked in mines, that would be a massive source

But yah, a speculation

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

8 hours ago, Michael569 said:

They mention other sources of contamination as well thou. It seems some wine carriers would have been made of lead often, cosmetics as well medicines. I can imagine a lot of iron smelting in weaponry, armours, jewellery, in shipyards and in housing would expose lots of people. Lot of people & slaves would have also worked in mines, that would be a massive source

But yah, a speculation

It probably wasn't good. Then again, life was cheap back then.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, FortisFortunaAdiuvat said:

You can go down a rabbit hole with heavy metals, you'll find it everywhere. Guess I'll die.

It's not about creating a paranoia but since our world has become so toxic it is a sane idea to learn where the worst source are and where your major daily offenders come from. 

I think for most people switching a bunch of cosmetic products, filtering water and avoiding large fish is very doable. 

You don't have to read or participate in these conversations if you find the information shared useless. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569

I absolutely agree with everything you said. I don't know why I posted it the way I did, creating paranoia was the last thing I wanted. It is a very interesting topic and something we have to be aware of.

What I meant to say is that for me personally (and probably everyone else) getting rid of all the heavy metal sources is not sustainable and it upset me a bit at that moment. Instead, we should focus on the main sources and get rid of them as you said and additionally consider detoxing in a safe manner.

@FortisFortunaAdiuvat We could create a atomic food processer, that can separate any element from food. For example we feed it fish and it removes the mercury at the atomic level. 

With this logic... we feed it a human it removes the mercury...

Nano technology can be trained to search and bind to heavy metals in the body. 

Intelligent DMSA/ALA. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The banning of leaded gasoline has been proposed as a factor in the massive decline in violent crime since the 1970's. When we used to burn leaded gasoline, there was mild lead pollution all over the place in the human environment: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead–crime_hypothesis

Thankfully, amalgam fillings (containing mercury) are less and less common today as well.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Leo Gura (just made this account don't know how to quote better)

Replying to this: "If you struggle with concentration problems, brain fog, fatigue, ADD, autism, inability to meditate, crazy monkey mind, etc. -- that's a good sign you might have heavy metal toxicity and you need to get it fixed before attempting any serious consciousness work."

I would be really careful with "diagnosing" these symptoms as Mercury poisoning. Because they are so common. EVERY single person alive has trouble meditating. Every single person alive has crazy monkey mind. And attributing this to the difficult problem of Mercury may send a person down the WRONG path. An amazing line from Thomas Sowell is something like, 'Misdiagnosing a problem makes it less likely to be solved.'

If someone completely believes it's Mercury and detoxing does NOT work, then they may GIVE up HOPE (eg. Brian) whereas if it is depression, low mood, lack of life purpose, this is more fixed with: exercise, diet, sunlight, jobs, goals, vision etc. 

Honestly this is quite serious, convincing someone that those symptoms are that particular diagnosis, leads them into the situation Brian found himself in. I think you should be more careful and see that those symptoms could be MULTIPLE other problems ie. depression, and that those symptoms are NOT especially good signs that you have metal toxicity and MUCH MORE common is depression, low moods, lack of life purpose, unemployed, no social connections etc all are much MORE LIKELY diagnoses.

(sorry I may not reply I just made this and will probably forget)

@rstevens087 Obviously there are many possible factors. Testing is required.

Depression and low mood is not gonna cause ADD. Depression and low mood can also have many factors, one of which is metal toxicity.

When your brain is not functioning properly life purpose and exercise and other stuff like that will not solve it. They are the misdiagnosis.

@Leo Gura Please please if you have time read my post on insomnia ... Do you think heavy metal poisoning could be correlated to insomnia. Insomnia that doesn't go away even when I eat healthy, exercise, mediate.

20 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

@Leo Gura Please please if you have time read my post on insomnia ... Do you think heavy metal poisoning could be correlated to insomnia. Insomnia that doesn't go away even when I eat healthy, exercise, mediate.

Maybe. The only way to solve such issues is to troubleshoot various solutions one by one after doing lots of research. No one will do that work for you. You must do it yourself.

Does TOBACCO contain heavy metals that get easily absorbed in the body ??

I currently still smoke sometimes

4 hours ago, Striving for more said:

Does TOBACCO contain heavy metals that get easily absorbed in the body ??

I currently still smoke sometimes

yes, cadmium, extremely toxic 

@Leo Gura Do you have an update on your Detox? 

@Michael569 I just bought a water filter & natural Shampoo, body wash, deodrant etc, something I neglected for years. I've been vegan for 5 years now, is there any other crucial sources of Heavy Metals I should worry about cleansing? I'm only 21 so would rather sort it now & get the habits in place. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

13 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I just bought a water filter & natural Shampoo, body wash, deodrant etc, something I neglected for years. I've been vegan for 5 years now, is there any other crucial sources of Heavy Metals I should worry about cleansing? I'm only 21 so would rather sort it now & get the habits in place. 

I wouldn't worry if you are healthy Charlie. We all got stuff inside of us but your body is getting rid of it all the time. Being vegan actually makes your systemic detoxification much smoother & faster since you are avoiding a lot of crap from animal products. 

@Striving for more Got the fluoride free toothpaste, and I just googled Natural Shampoo UK, and found a decent website, I'd say just do the same for your country :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I have just found out I received amalgam mercury fillings in 2016. 

I have arranged a dentist appointment to get it removed and replaced with white fillings. 

Is there any risks and anything I should be aware of or tell the dentist (I've written a post on this if you want to reply there) 

I don't want to make it worse by doing it wrong  

@Leo Gura you say that amalgam fillings definitely ruin cognition. But people on Redditt saying "even more mercury is released during the removal", and dentists say that it is completely safe. 

How come these dentists are wrong / ignorant about the issue ?

and is their risks to getting amalgam fillings removed