Enlightenment

Mercury Poisoning - Brian Bander's Suicide Note

82 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Get them out ASAP and do some solid detox

Be careful not o remove them all at once:

"What about silver fillings? Many people have been exposed to mercury through metal amalgam dental fillings. Having them removed isn’t as easy a fix as it sounds. The extraction process can re-expose someone to the mercury the fillings contain, because removal emits mercury vapor that can easily enter the bloodstream. That’s why I recommend only having one silver filling removed per dentist’s visit, and that’s only if the silver filling is starting to fall apart or loosen or if there’s a problem with the tooth."

Excerpt from Cleanse to Heal book by Anthony Williams.

Edited by mavelezm

8 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

How did your test your metals? I’ve heard the only legit way is a urine test but only if you chelate beforehand to prime the metals to come out of your system.

There is no great test, but provoked urine tests using DMSA and ALA is what I did. It shows how much heavy metals chelation is excreting, but it cannot show you how much remains in your body.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Strange, I see conspiracy but not health value in this story 

how so?

I haven't watched the full video but I doubt heavy metals were the sole reason the guy committed suicide. They probably made his emotional problems worse though.

@Leo Gura What detox protocol did you use?  

Nvm it was already said. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

13 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Strange, I see conspiracy but not health value in this story 

Stop spreading nonsense. There is no conspiracy with heavy metals.

The dude died to deliver this important information to us. Show some gratitude.

DMSA will pull out lead, arsinic, and many other bad metals.

Lead is just as bad as mercury, if not worse.

@Leo Gura Why so obssesed with heavy metals lately? Have you become metalhead?

But jokes aside i'm actually pretty curious if yo urelated your health problems to heavy metal poisoning. I struggle with feeling of tiredness and sleeping for atleast 10-11 hours daily. 

Funny that today a friend of mine told me about how led poisoning may have significantly contributed to the fall of the Roman Empire.

It was speculated that lead poisoning specifically affected the aristocracy, diminishing their fertility and reproduction, and so decreasing Roman leadership.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/288205039_Lead_Poisoning_and_the_Downfall_of_Rome

It's a lot of speculation though. Just found it interesting to share because it was a bit of a coincedence I heard about it

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

That's some nasty stuff.

Weird, I also noticed that I have a strange reaction to turmeric, it was so noticable that I actually avoid using it now. That Chapter 6: Health History sounds really similar to my own, I wonder if I could have some sort of issue with heavy metal poisoning aswell. It's so similar that I myself also basically work laying down most day because sitting and standing is really uncomfortable, causing me back pain which I always attributed to bad posture, but who knows.

I also remember that me and my father had a really bad reaction to the flu shots we got, so who knows maybe it is somehow related.

But it could also be completely unrelated and due to some other issue, or a combination of issues, or no issue at all. It's so hard to tell, health and energy issues are the most annoying and untransparent thing there is.

And then you have Bob eating McDonalds, drinking coffee and smoking cigarrets being able to focus and thrive like some sort of genetically engineed super-human.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

And then you have Bob eating McDonalds, drinking coffee and smoking cigarrets being able to focus and thrive like some sort of genetically engineed super-human.

Yes some people are lucky with their genetics in one area, others in other areas.

But a lot of diet or lifestyle related damage is only noticeable long-term. As a kid and teen I had a shitty diet: too much sugar, too much caffeine, too much alcohol, too much junkfood, no exercise etc. And yet I never became fat and never had energy problems.

It's only like a year ago I started to become aware that I was developing health and energy problems. I'm still pretty healthy and I choose to stay healthy.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

scary shit this metal poisoning :/

and the detox is also a bit scary as they say it could make it worse.

I hope we'll get safer ways and protocols soonish

On 10/7/2020 at 7:51 PM, Leo Gura said:

Stop spreading nonsense. There is no conspiracy with heavy metals.

The dude died to deliver this important information to us. Show some gratitude.

stop making immature assumptions. That's not what i was eluding to. From what i've learned, mercury is actually a conductor, and there are lots of dangrous heavy metals, i've done a some pulling myself. I don't support any protocols that don't require chemical transitions and hydrating the state of the body to support the healing process. I don't like this pointless video because it doesn't offer much useful information/knowledge other than, don't fuck around with detoxing heavy metals on your own watch. Why is there no aftermath valuable information/knowledge available? It creates more questions/fear for people than anything. The dude placed little value on the diet he was eating and this is huge. I have no doubt if he would have drank all that urine he was pissing out, he'd be alive. 

On 10/7/2020 at 5:23 PM, Lyubov said:

how so?

I haven't watched the full video but I doubt heavy metals were the sole reason the guy committed suicide. They probably made his emotional problems worse though.

It's not about the heavy metals or suicide, it is the fact that he doesn't speak about anything of much relevance, the only focus is on his story, and i don't buy it. Detoxing heavy metals is a process that requires total body cleansing just to support the rigorous task of such dangerous stuff. I will never forget my first fast, i went through a three day transition, using too many herbs to pull out metals and when i caved on my eating habits, i ended up in the hospital due to too much shit in the blood affecting the brain. 

@neutralempty i nag about one side/aspect of this video. People don't understand health, this video doesn't do much to assist those who are stuck. 

First it was copper that was poisoning us all, then it was fluoride, now it’s mercury. Next conspiracy please

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

3 hours ago, vizual said:

First it was copper that was poisoning us all, then it was fluoride, now it’s mercury. Next conspiracy please

There are 100 different chemicals poisoning you all at once.

7 hours ago, DrewNows said:

due to too much shit in the blood affecting the brain. 

What happened?

The world is full of toxins, mold in basement bothering my lungs(that one is true, if you have black mold in your house, get mold killing primer and lots of bleach.), all kinds of shit in the water, the air is full of benzene from cars,  god knows what else. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 08/10/2020 at 3:31 PM, ItsNick said:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/288205039_Lead_Poisoning_and_the_Downfall_of_Rome

It's a lot of speculation though. Just found it interesting to share because it was a bit of a coincedence I heard about i

wow, what a golden nugget. Never heard about this

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Actually the theory about Rome is that the lead pipes were not so bad because minerals build up in the pipes creating a hard internal coating which keeps the water from touching the lead.

But who knows how effective that is.