Enlightenment

Mercury Poisoning - Brian Bander's Suicide Note

82 posts in this topic

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Enlightenment Thanks for sharing. Great video. It aligned with many things I have experienced with my own health.

If you struggle with concentration problems, brain fog, fatigue, ADD, autism, inability to meditate, crazy monkey mind, etc. -- that's a good sign you might have heavy metal toxicity and you need to get it fixed before attempting any serious consciousness work.

Consciousness work is basically impossible without a properly functioning brain. Which is what most gurus never tell you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Most gurus also dont tell you that brains don’t exist.

Considering the strange loopy nature of statements like this: that brains need to be functioning well for awareness (brains only exist in awareness)

Why do you still use crude and non-nuanced narratives in your ontological theories? Why simply say that “All is X” or “Y doesn’t exist” when you yourself damn well realise the practical truth is so much more complex than that, and that there are many different high-value perspectives to look at things?

Because it's really important to realize the brain is imaginary. This is a game-changer insight.

Don't be scared of a little paradox with your self-actualizin' ;)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Enlightenment Thanks for sharing. Great video. It aligned with many things I have experienced with my own health.

If you struggle with concentration problems, brain fog, fatigue, ADD, autism, inability to meditate, crazy monkey mind, etc. -- that's a good sign you might have heavy metal toxicity and you need to get it fixed before attempting any serious consciousness work.

Consciousness work is basically impossible without a properly functioning brain. Which is what most gurus never tell you.

How do go about fixing that? Ive eaten alot of fish in my life, especially tuna.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Andy Cutler's detox protocol book.

You must buy the book and follow it rigorously.

If you detox improperly you could end up killing yourself, like the guy above.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh... Nice! Will look into that! Thanks!

All these recent posts and discussions surrounding heavy metal poisoning are very interesting. I've been suffering from a range of symptoms over the past 4 or 5 years, all very similar to what are described in the above video and on the cutler success stories page. I've managed to cure some of the issues simply by cutting out most sugars in my diet plus various herbal supplements, but i'm not 100% by any means. Very interesting that candida is mentioned a lot in peoples reports, as I have been suffering from a chronic candida infection for a number of years now. 

Don't worry i'm not going to jump into anything without doing the proper research beforehand. 

I had to go to the dentist yesterday and I asked whether any of my fillings (drank lots of sugary drinks as a teenager and fucked my teeth up) contained metal. Thankfully only 2 of them do, so I plan on getting these swapped out as soon as possible (Relatively cheap here in the UK). Unfortunately one of them is massive and goes right next to the tooth nerve so I may end up having to have a root canal just to get the metal filling swapped out. It'll be worth it in the long run though, i'm sure. 

I'm going to get a mineral hair test first - would be good to know if I do actually have some level of metal toxicity or not.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Maybe create a life purpose about it :P  It worked well for me hehe :) I like to be a bit sarcastic hehe 

Man, tuna is a toxic wasteland, even in my lovely so called developed country, bye bye tuna. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't think that was the message of the video. Rather he had genetic mutations which made any exposure to the DMSA/ALA damaging to his health. So maybe a small percentage on here will actually get worse from it due to genetic mutations, even if rigorous use is followed. 

1 hour ago, Space said:

I had to go to the dentist yesterday and I asked whether any of my fillings (drank lots of sugary drinks as a teenager and fucked my teeth up) contained metal. Thankfully only 2 of them do, so I plan on getting these swapped out as soon as possible (Relatively cheap here in the UK). Unfortunately one of them is massive and goes right next to the tooth nerve so I may end up having to have a root canal just to get the metal filling swapped out. It'll be worth it in the long run though, i'm sure. 

I'm going to get a mineral hair test first - would be good to know if I do actually have some level of metal toxicity or not.

Those filling are definitely ruining your cognitive function. Get them out ASAP and do some solid detox.

If you had metal fillings, I wouldn't even take a hair test. Just start doing detox. You will feel it.

But you MUST get the filling removed first.

1 hour ago, Mada_ said:

https://www.andycutlerbooks.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=20

Yo Leo, I ordered this book today. Someone mentioned it on the Andy Cutler forum as an important book. 

Is there another one of Andy's books, in your opinion, that is better to be focusing on.

That is it.

10 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I don't think that was the message of the video. Rather he had genetic mutations which made any exposure to the DMSA/ALA damaging to his health. So maybe a small percentage on here will actually get worse from it due to genetic mutations, even if rigorous use is followed. 

Firstly, those genetic mutations are very common. Some 25% of the population has them. I have some of them. I don't know which ones he had exactly so I cannot compare mine to his.

Secondly, his case was abnormal. He did some weird stuff like accidentally ingesting a massive amount of ALA. Seems like he was extremely toxic. Most people will not be anywhere near as toxic as him. Although his case is so extreme that I doubt any of you guys here have anything close to that, there are important lessons to be learned here.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is it.

Wicked, thank you. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I wouldn't even take a hair test. Just start doing detox. You will feel it.

How did your test your metals? I’ve heard the only legit way is a urine test but only if you chelate beforehand to prime the metals to come out of your system.

Strange, I see conspiracy but not health value in this story