Eren Eeager

Leo offers little motivation for his students.

52 posts in this topic

Anyone else feel that? I know Leo is interested in explaining reality in the clearest way possible but what about us, we need motivation, we need someone who keep reminding us with the good things. I feel like Leo is so distant emotionally from the viewer in all his videos.

I need someone to motivate me to do inner work and to work on myself.

Can anyone recommend a teacher/guru who motivates you?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

The best motivator for enlightenment is suffering.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

6 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The best motivator for enlightenment is suffering.

Lol I entered this thread just to write this

23 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

You are your own guru ;)

Alternatively, try Teal Swan

Motivation for this journey needs to be intrinsic. Exactly what that motivation is, is individual. 

As said already, a powerful motivator is suffering, when the pain of not changing becomes too great and forces us into change. 

Finding your life purpose can help with motivation, a vision of what you want out of your life and a direction towards which you can start movement, step-by-step.

Find your "why" and the rest will follow. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

What? :D You wanted to arrive at the gates of enlightenment all cushy and comfy and on a red carpet? Yes, Leo has his daddy approach to spirituality. But when you awaken, you'll realize how much this fictional character you call "Leo" loves you. Do not get me wrong, a motivating teacher serves a purpose. But ultimately, motivation is your ego moaning and squirming like a serpent.

Guys I know that motivation comes from  inside but sometimes you need a little bit of external motivation, a figure that keeps pushing you forward. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I have been meaning to do more motivational videos. Hang in there. They are coming.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

@Leo Gura im excited!!!

Then my job is already done.

From now on, any time you feel demotivated, just imagine me releasing a highly motivational video, and go about your day :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is nothing else on Youtube, or anywhere else that motivates me more to do the work than Leos Work. I found the episodes: Life is a Maze and Life Advice for Young People very motivational.

@Abdelghafar @DreamScape @Leo Gura 

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then my job is already done.

From now on, any time you feel demotivated, just imagine me releasing a highly motivational video, and go about your day :P

Obviously there was a goofy emoji put with this but I wouldn’t pass it as a joke. 

Just the imagining of the video, not even an actual video, brought excitement. 

Leo pointed to something powerful there. 

Edited by mw711

No problem.

You got excited from just imagining the video.

You just got a ‘boost’ from imagining a video that you hope will, once it’s actually made by Leo, give you a ‘boost.’ But it’s not even made yet. You don’t even know what it would entail. Yet just imagining, whatever it is you hope to get out of that video, gave you a boost.

The irony is you actually already have to have an idea of what it is you want to get out of that video - to get what you wanted out of that video. That same idea that just got you excited thinking about it. What’s that idea? What do you seek? Notice how you can answer those questions internally.

So do you really need a new video to give you a boost if all you had to do was imagine that you’d be getting that boost?

What if for the next 30 days you just imagined you’d be getting that boost. How excited would you be then?

I find this relatively recent episode to be truly motivational:

It's not that Tony Robbins high-energy motivation (which I personally don't resonate with). Instead, it's a calm explanation on how to live wisely.

one day this will all be memories

9 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Anyone else feel that? I know Leo is interested in explaining reality in the clearest way possible but what about us, we need motivation, we need someone who keep reminding us with the good things. I feel like Leo is so distant emotionally from the viewer in all his videos.

I need someone to motivate me to do inner work and to work on myself.

There are thousands of other great youtubers that can motivate you, let Leo handle the heavy machinery 

I recommend you Teal Swan, also goes balls deep into the big questions but also has content for everyday stuff

Edited by Mafortu