Preety_India

Isn't Pickup Unconscious?

303 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

The online communities have gotten a bad wrap though because a lot of guys with social issues bring a lot of their emotional problems along for the ride.

So true. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 hours ago, Lyubov said:

All dating is not a selfish agenda and "pick up" is as old as the hills. Men have been doing pick up since they existed. It's just the dance of masculine and feminine and the planning and discussion between men over what works and what doesn't when it comes to attracting the feminine into their lives. It's just formed into a sort of (now mostly dead) online community where guys with really awful social skills would come together and try to get advice on how to improve this domain of their lives. It's no more unconscious than anything else your strive for. The online communities have gotten a bad wrap though because a lot of guys with social issues bring a lot of their emotional problems along for the ride. There is conscious ways of going about it and unconscious ways of going about it. 

To do that we first must stop using these outdated relationship paradigms that create dysfunctional relationships.

On 07.10.2020 at 3:36 AM, AtheisticNonduality said:

Not with that amount of confidence.

What? Are you saying that an average looking person won't land a person near their sexual value with that amount of confidence? Or are you saying that @Leo Guracould land a supermodel if he were more confident?

Stay cool & dry.

It baffles me how obsessed most men are with supermodels - or superhot chicks in general. Most supermodels are total self-absorbed airheads, their looks are the only thing going for them. They are a total bore to converse with, It's so damn shallow. Sure it's fun to flirt around a bit.. but apart from that...

I know this is a "3/10 would not bang, elbows too pointy, i've had better'-post. But still ;)

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@Shunyata  No i'm a heterosexual man.  I'm not saying the physical appearance of a woman is irrelevant. Or that it can't be titillating. It's just overrated, well in my opinion at least.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@vizual why don't you go in for god's love straight away because women's beauty fades and becomes old?

Stay cool & dry.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:59 AM, vizual said:

It baffles me how obsessed most men are with supermodels

No one gives a damn about super-models.

Guys simply want a hot girl. Not so complicated.

Then again, some guys have no standards.

It all depends on what kind of standards you have.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I need to get into pickup. My only girlfriend just ditched me for no reason. Stupid girls. Someone hand me a tissue box. They'll all break your heart. Theres no point in dating. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

24 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

My only girlfriend just ditched me for no reason.

No reason, sure...

On 6.10.2020 at 7:20 AM, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura Did you break up with your girlfriend because you raised your value or because you wanted more free time for work?

My ex-girlfriend was an alcoholic and had panic attacks because she was sexually abused in her teenage years. She went to therapy for years. She was still extremely dysfunctional to the point where I could no longer be in relationship with her. She could not handle honesty at all and she was extremely insecure. If she went to therapy for another 5 years, I doubt it would solve her issues.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

4 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

I see, thanks!!

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I've had multiple ex-girlfriends, so be careful with your assumptions.

It's best if you didn't concern yourself with my personal life.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are a role model to most people on this forum. They will always be interested in your personal life.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Preety_India

He emphasizes that it is only when you give up forcing or controlling anything that you begin to get the kind of control you always wanted, but never knew existed.

Adopt flex flow ideals. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Girls you are really fooling yourself.. 

Ive got a rich friend and he demostrate his status with his cars. For him its extremly easy to fuck a hot girl with very minumum effort its very important to point out that he is not good looking and he is fat aswell.

One time i hang out with him and one girl, and the girl was really interested why the other girls want to sleep with him, what they thing, that he is gonna give them the cars? And that was her argument.. 

The same day she sleept with the gay.

So logical BS and arguments fly out of window and what women say has almost nothing to do with what she does. This thing is literaly helping me so much with dealing with women. Because before i assumed that they are logical like men and i was trying to understand them with logical reasons.

Edited by evgn

On 10/13/2020 at 11:49 PM, How to be wise said:

You are a role model to most people on this forum. They will always be interested in your personal life.

And that will always be a trap that I will have to point out until I'm dead.

It would be best if you just learned this lesson right now and forever.