Preety_India

Isn't Pickup Unconscious?

303 posts in this topic

@Preety_India People think they'll become nihilistic, but isn't that just another dark spot to question? The mind will always revert back to something else, its what happens when you ask it anything. Close your eyes right now and ask your mind to create a picture of farm life, now ask it to create an scene of piercing light, now fire. Ask your mind to strengthen these images in a creative way, then a dull way. We're always communicating with our subconscious with the words we use so much that it's ridiculous we have any opinion at all given a new conversation with our subconscious will create a new abstract scene and otherwise to talk about. 

@Origins no matter what you do in life, everything cyclically goes into a blackhole... we all age get wrinkles, and the only thing that truly matters is whether or not you know yourself to be the unmanifest awareness.. 

6f2140c30aafbca65ff931bb9a64aff17d-zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.rsquare.w330.jpg

Stay cool & dry.

2 minutes ago, Origins said:

@Preety_India People think they'll become nihilistic, but isn't that just another dark spot to question? The mind will always revert back to something else, its what happens when you ask it anything. Close your eyes right now and ask your mind to create a picture of farm life, now ask it to create an scene of piercing light, now fire. Ask your mind to strengthen these images in a creative way, then a dull way. We're always communicating with our subconscious with the words we use so much that it's ridiculous we have any opinion at all given a new conversation with our subconscious will create a new abstract scene and otherwise to talk about. 

You could literally question anything and everything.. Your mind is in a constant state of flux. It changes rapidly through states of consciousness. 

What you believe today, you may no longer believe tomorrow.. 

The point is everything is a perspective. 

But the real magic lies in looking at a prism through all angles 

If you could see why every perspective makes sense, then you have unlocked the key to higher understanding aka the big picture 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Maybe we live in a block world and we're only momentarily out of it. Release the attachment to perspectivism perhaps as well? Maybe you should be an ant killer on footpaths in the busiest city streets while drinking alcohol and yelling obscenities, why would this be a bad life? If destiny was true in its absolute, and I'm not saying it is, it would thus logically be the perfect way to live.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you should become the nun of sexual healing. Saving Incels from suicide with your jay. Preety, the Saint of Sexual Charity, with her team of sisters :P

Yea, I get it that a love bird has to comprehend the ruthlessness of the world. 

After all we live in reality. 

I was building castles in the air. 

You showed me what a gust of wind can do to them. 

There's some excessive green in me. 

In order to ground myself I'll need to combine both Green and Orange to strike a balance 

I'm looking forward to "zero emotional stress relationships." 

Edited by Preety_India

2 minutes ago, Origins said:

Maybe you should be an ant killer on footpaths in the busiest city streets while drinking alcohol and yelling obscenities, why would this be a bad life?

That would be an ideal life for me. 

But I understand what you're trying to say. To live free of the idea of something controlling something. 

@Preety_India Not at all, why is the "world" ruthless? I didn't know I lived in a place that no one has yet to adequately explain, so where do we really live? These are just ideas that control us when we give them power in our attempts to understand the world, when all we're hoping to do at the time is just adapt as seamlessly as possible. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

That would be an ideal life for me. 

But I understand what you're trying to say. To live free of the idea of something controlling something. 

You're getting it now.

When we're having a logical discussion on something, I'll be logical and to the point of what I best "know" but when it comes to discussing beliefs and actualities, its healthier to question the basis of everything to deconstruct what we're saying IS DEFINITELY the structure to something. The ebb and flow between deconstrucitivism, constructivism and being.

@Shunyata Then here's a life vest that I've cut up in all the worst places! I've also thrown some weights your way seeing that's what you want! I'll tip all the hungry sharks from the fish bowl into the water with you as well! Their hunger is proportional to our attachment, the only way to escape them is silence in mind, heart and spirit not clinging to anything.

@Leo Gura would like to hear your reply to @shamaanitars comment. Personally I find it very difficult sometimes to believe that this guy who preaches about love and consciousness also holds these views of dating/sexuality/women that you seemingly do.

4 hours ago, molosku said:

Personally I find it very difficult sometimes to believe that this guy who preaches about love and consciousness also holds these views of dating/sexuality/women that you seemingly do.

There is no mystery or contradiction.

Dating and relationships have a material foundation, a survival foundation. If this foundation is ignored or denied, it is like being a hippie who ignores the importance of money in favor of love and peace, but then finds herself homeless and begging for coins, or prostituting herself.

While women love to talk about intimacy and love and relationship, the hard reality is that they will get attracted to guys who have a solid material masculine foundation. Then the love comes. There is no love for weak guys.

If you want a solid shot at love, handle the material/survival layer first. Then you might get some shot at love.

This is not a matter of treating women as objects. There are simply real survival forces at work here and to ignore them will produce bad results for men and women alike.

Love all you want, but also tie your camel. Love cannot replace tying your camel.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Have you ever known a woman to masturbate over cockroaches? That proves there's a biological component, so does the sheer fact of sexual orientation. I had to use the example of cockroaches because I know there's some strange cases of some people marrying their pets.

Edited by Origins

You don't need to use cockroaches as an example.

Just go to your local bar/club and hit on some women. See how ruthlessly they shut down your attempts at love. They don't give a damn about your love unless you make them wet.

The only way to get to a woman's heart is through her pants. But of course this is never spoken of in polite company. This is something every guy must learn the hard way. Try to get a woman to love you without getting in her pants first.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Shunyata said:6f2140c30aafbca65ff931bb9a64aff17d-zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.rsquare.w330.jpg

Anyway...I LUV MY MAN Mike tho, his arrival was inevitable to this thread, yo.

????????????

And this crying meme is the craziest ever made, periodt.

?

Bars and clubs are stage orange environments and pick up really only is targeted to stage orange people and environments. People will be rated and valued.

There are completely different ways of relating with people in other environments. It is harder for the male mind to grasp and learn how to judge and rate his own level of success in other environments. Nothing drives a man more crazy than that.

We seek relationship with the other to define ourselves. Women usually use how they feel to judge their relationships but men like to have criteria that the logical mind can use. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no mystery or contradiction.

Dating and relationships have a material foundation, a survival foundation. If this foundation is ignored or denied, it is like being a hippie who ignores the importance of money in favor of love and peace, but then finds herself homeless and getting for coins or prostituting herself.

While women love to talk about intimacy and love and relationship, the hard reality is that they will get attracted to guys who have a solid material masculine foundation. Then the love comes. There is no love for weak guys.

If you want a solid shot at love, handle the material/survival layer first. Then you might get some shot at love.

This is not a matter of treating women as objects. There are simply real survival forces at work here and to ignore them will produce bad results for men and women alike.

Love all you want, but also tie your camel. Love cannot replace tying your camel.

This ^ don't hate the player hate the game