Preety_India

Isn't Pickup Unconscious?

303 posts in this topic

@Preety_India Yes i have also experienced this deep romantic love for people that transcends everything material.

But it is difficult to communicate this to people who have not. My guess is that the vast majority of people in the Pua community have never experienced this kind of love. And that has warped their view of romantic relationships. Leo included.

Im not judging the pua guys as I view myself  as lucky and privileged to have been able to experience this kind of love. I just hope the Pua guys try to keep an open mind that one day they may also experience true love

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Thestarguitarist14

Romantic love can exist even without dating. 

You can love someone absolutely and intuitively and and love them without all external factors and this is unconditional love.. 

I have given unconditional love before and I can still give it in the future. 

Sir you have a wrong idea on unconditional love. It does exist and I have experienced it. 

And not everyone is capable of it but some are. 

And not all dating is based on sexual value. This is just one paradigm and it's a paradigm lock. 

Try to broaden your perspective please. 

I am not speaking of romantic love.  That is a whole different subject.  That is not unconditional either.

Unconditional love means your love is limitless.  It clearly is not.

I never said it does not exist.  I just said that no human is emanating it.  And people who do show unconditional love do not have to speak of it.

7 minutes ago, vizual said:

@Preety_India Yes i have also experienced this deep romantic love for people that transcends everything material.

But it is difficult to communicate this to people who have not. My guess is that the vast majority of people in the Pua community have never experienced this kind of love. And that has warped their view in romantic relationships. Leo included.

Im not judging the pua guys as I view myself  as lucky and privileged to have been able to experience this kind of love. I just hope the Pua guys try to keep an open mind that one day they may also experience true love

You have fulfilled the objective of this thread. 

Thank you. 

I started this thread with the very intention to create awareness about unconditional love. Deep loyal love. 

And to show how conscious and beautiful and healthy it can be. 

And it is completely different from all this pua, sexual value based dating setup. 

It has nothing to do with attracting people but more about establishing high value relationships with a person and fulfilling lifelong commitment through an admirable level of loyalty and integrity. 

It's called true love. It can stand the test of time and it waits for nothing. 

It may appear idealistic to some people on this thread.. 

But that's not my burden to prove 

I have felt it and I believe in it. 

Finish 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

53 minutes ago, vizual said:

trying to get the woman with the highest sex appeal is nothing different from getting the most expensive car, the biggest house or the biggest bank account. It has little value in the happiness of your life.

Well, if you want to wake up to a pig by your side every night, no one will stop you ;)

High value is not just about sexual appeal or physical appearance. It's the entire value proposition of being in relationship with someone else.

Contemplate this: The only reason you relate with anyone is to get value out of them. What that value is, will vary. It could be sex, companionship, intimacy, someone to talk to, happiness, peace of mind, security, money, love, children, a house, or whatever. All of that is value.

If you wanted no value, you would not relate in the first place. So don't act like you don't want it. Clearly you do. You want a whole bunch of things from that person. Things you don't even consciously know about.

Being in a relationship is not charity work. You are hoping to extract value from it. And as soon as you stop getting the value you expected, you will break it off to find it elsewhere.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Are you talking about the whole trend of pick-up? Or about the guys themselves? (all in general).

What is the ideal image for your perfect man? Can you give specifics? And can you demonstrate some of the dynamics and relationships you're perceiving between those qualities and pick-up? How much are they related/unrelated? How does pick-up affect those qualities?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, if you want to wake up to a pig by your side every night, no one will stop you ;)

I don't agree with your paradigm 

In your opinion that person is a pig. But for that person, they are wonderful and attractive. You forget this 

My paradigm is totally different than yours. 

You focus too much on sexual value type of dating. The pua type of dating. And I'm not convinced by that. 

My paradigm is about unconditional love for someone irrelevant of external factors like attractiveness. 

What matters is integrity and loyalty. 

And these qualities have nothing to do with a person's appearance. A person can be beautiful or attractive and yet loyal and faithful. 

I'm not looking to sleep with a 100 pua guys.. 

I am happy with one man for the rest of my life with whom I feel a deep connection, whether he is attractive or not. 

You make it look like an attraction game with some inherent rules. 

Sorry but I disagree with you. Love can exist in many forms and it doesn't have to be how you say it.. 

And no. If a man that I want to be with, maybe ugly in your eyes, but I won't call him a pig. He is still handsome in my eyes.. That's how unconditional love works. 

It's a more conscious form of love because it does not look for validation of external factors. 

I'm okay if you disagree. 

But I no longer agree with your dating philosophy. That's not my thing.. 

My thing is unconditional love, 

It's okay if you arrive at it through pickup, the means are not important. 

But the end goal is unconditional love, at least for me.. 

It will be good to see if you are ready to accept my perspective.

Edited by Preety_India

@Thestarguitarist14  it doesn't matter. 

The idea is more important than the validation 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

In your opinion that person is a pig. But for that person, they are wonderful and attractive. You forget this 

My paradigm is totally different than yours. 

Your paradigm is not different. You're just fooling yourself.

Contemplate this: Why don't you want to wake up with a homeless guy in your bed? According to your paradigm, he is wonderful and attractive. You forget this.

You keep trying to reduce this discussion to physical appearance. But it is not about merely that. It is about the ENTIRE package. A pig is not merely an ugly person. A pig is the ENTIRE package being ugly -- inside too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  then why don't you stress enough on deep mutual connection that lovers can feel for each other 

Why do you narrow it down to sexual value? 

I can be your daughter and say I want to marry a homeless man, would you tell me not to? 

What if I love this homeless man? 

Leo it seems to me that you view and experience relationships as a fluid transaction of subjective value between two parties. And youd be probably right in most relationships.

But please be open minded that it is possible for two people to have such a deep love that all this falls away. In true love the value cannot be quantified nor be put in a formula. This is not puppy love or plain unconsciousness, this love is a transcendance of the so called value trading. A love so deep that you can communicate with the other without speaking. The value trade is irrelevant. The value is in being

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

There is no such thing as unconditional romantic love.

Yes, maybe the guy isn't physically good looking, he's poor, he doesn't have friends, etc.

But what does he have?

He have personality.

You fall in love with his personality. That's not unconditional. If his personality would be different, then you wouldn't love him.

@Preety_IndiaBut your idea of love is still beautiful. I think and hope that I have the same view about love. Except.. I understand that romantic love isn't unconditional.

I like you.

Thanks guy. I like you too.

3 minutes ago, vizual said:

Leo it seems to me that you view and experience relationships as a fluid transaction of subjective value between two parties. And youd be probably right in most relationships.

But please be open minded that it is possible for two people to have such a deep love that all this falls away. In true love the value cannot be quantified nor be put in a formula. This is not puppy love or plain unconsciousness, this love is a transcendance of the so called value trading. A love so deep that you can communicate with the other without speaking. The value trade is irrelevant. The value is in being

Can confirm. My ex and I barely talk anymore but we can sit in eachother's presence and feel full.  He's one of my twin flames.  I call him my oxytocin machine.  

He's infuriating to be around though. 

???????

The funny thing about life is that even if we demystified and had an explanation for literally everything in the universe, we’d still not be satisfied with the answer, it will still feel incomplete. 

Why? We , as a human race, are hopeless in our ability to communicate what love is. Maybe one day we will get there.

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That's nice, but it's not unconditional. I hope you understand that.

I understand. 

???????

@Leo Gura How would you define a conscious relationship? What are the main characteristics of it? I mean, specifically, how does it differ from the relationships that most people have?

@Preety_India True love by Shunyamurti's definition is not a love of an object. It's love that transcends all and we shouldn't use this term in picking up the right romantic partners because that's beyond the scope of our animal experience.

yZHUzrtpRZc.jpg

Edited by Shunyata

Stay cool & dry.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is not true.

And stop framing this as "tricks" to get in a girls panties. Proper game is about becoming a legitimately more attractive and higher value guy. It is not fake. It is real. The confidence and humor developed through pickup is REAL. And it will be respected and appreciated.

Today I am genuinely much more attractive than I used to be. Because of the development work I did. And any woman who sleeps with me will benefit from that. It's not some trick I'm running on her.

Im not disagreeing entirely, but isnt confidence just a matter of not hesitating and doubting due to competence? A lot of people try to lebron james style phych themselves into being more confident and "alpha" which is a front and not authentic.

I used to think that I was kind of different for falling in love with someone who wasn't beautiful like KEANU REEVES. I loved him because he was very smart, intelligent, and funny (great sense of humor, many academic accomplishments etc). He was kind of cute in the looks part though, but of course not the model kind of attractive. ? but most importantly - humble and not taking himself too seriously. 

But would I like him if he didn't have any of those qualities and instead was a low energy annoying know-it-all with a superiority complex or someone without any accomplishments, or a homeless person? No. That's not true love.

True love is when you realize you are the unmanifest awareness and you help people to get out of their own egoic hell realms. This is the only worthwhile goal to achieve in this human life. And that love is directed to literally every manifestation of consciousness. Otherwise it's desire plus ego. Not many are capable of that.

7PbxHQb6M7g.jpg

Edited by Shunyata

Stay cool & dry.

@Shunyata  I'm not talking about some true spiritual sentient love. 

There is also a form of  true everlasting love talked about in romantic circles. 

It's called unconditional romantic love. 

It's called unconditional or deep love because it's based on a deep connection between lovers and irrespective of external factors.. This love survives throughout life. 

For example you could have a spouse who contracts cancer. 

You continue to love them the same way forever even if their appearance or activity has changed 

Same goes for aging. 

The man continues to love the woman even if she has aged. He doesn't abandon her for a hotter woman. 

The woman does not stop loving the man just because he got older or less interesting. She loves him despite his failing health or aging. 

That's called binding love, loyal love or unconditional love.. 

This love I have experienced already from my side. 

It's difficult to get another person to get to love you the same way.. 

But once you get that person who loves you the way you love them, then it's a relationship like no other. It's deeply fulfilling and rewarding.. 

Most people don't get the chance to experience such love.. 

You could say Romeo and Juliet is one such example.. 

However such love needs a lot of sacrifice and selflessness. 

PUA communities aren't going to teach you how to be selfless. They are going to teach you the opposite which is maximization of opportunity.