Preety_India

Isn't Pickup Unconscious?

303 posts in this topic

Just now, Shunyata said:

@Leo Gura is it true that all men have the same desire?

Of course not.

But there are general patterns. As with women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And why should a man not grope a woman's tits he finds attractive?

Maybe because that's sexual abuse?

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Survival is cruel.

What if it is the cruelty within you using survival as an excuse to keep itself from dissolving?

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I bet you've opened it to some unworthy ;)

It's okay. I won't judge.

Okay this is sleezy as hell what the ... Am I hallucinating this?

Like.......
What the hell.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha! You have me confused with Leonardo De Caprio.

I am but a humble YouTuber.

Leo's upcoming retreat: Outrageous Experimentens with Pussy - 30 Supermodels in 30 days  xD

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha! You have me confused with Leonardo De Caprio.

Although my relationship with a player is short-lived, I didn't regret it completely. Because players are funny and humorous. There is a connection there even if it's short lived. 

So the woman profits in the end. At least she gets what she wants even though it's not exactly her sexual agenda. Maybe that's why I fall hard for players 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Maybe because that's sexual abuse?

The point was, we get in trouble if we don't control our urges.

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Although my relationship with a player is short-lived, I didn't regret it completely. Because players are funny and humorous. There is a connection there even if it's short lived. 

So the woman profits in the end. At least she gets what she wants even though it's not exactly her sexual agenda. Maybe that's why I fall hard for players

Of course. The reality is, a woman wants strong emotions. And a player gives that to her like no other man can. Which is why women will cheat on their lame boyfriends and husbands with players. A women with get attracted to whatever guy gives her the strongest emotions.

Again, not all players are short-lived. Many of them settle down once they get tired of gaming or find the right girl.

For example, I'm fine with settling down with a girl I really like. I don't need multiple girls as long as I got one good one. But I will be picky in that case.

12 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Nice try, but I can count them on one hand and still could get a few fingers severed. So the math ain't difficult.

Right... but now compare that to how many guys who are incel virgins and can't get a girl at all.

To even sleep with 4 guys by your mid 20s is still more than many non-player guys get.

Because it is far easier for a woman get laid than a man. Unless the man has serious game or status.

12 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Once. 18 year old, drunk from clubbing, high on my first drug intake. Lost my virgnity on a kitchen table to a guy I met that night and provided the drug.

You bet that this guy was unworthy.

But since then, nothing.

Well, you are probably more conscious than the typical girl. Since you are here. So you're not a representative sample. And your girlfriends certainly don't tell you how many douche-bags they've dragged back from the club.

Value is relative. A woman can be better off chosing a man that is perceived objectively as less valuable than a traditionally high value guy because he fulfill her needs on the being level and vice versa. Especially if by value here one means shallow survival related features (looks, money, influence...)

Certainly. There is room for moving the values around. That's part of what game is about. You skew the values in your favor.

To me, beingness is king and what makes someone high value. And how my form resonate with his. It comes in the package it comes with.

Beingness is one of the rarest things you can ask for. Hence, high value.

I am talking about the much more conscious guys writing on this forum. :P

The guys on this forum are starving wolves who would fuck a hole in a wooden log :P

Conscious relationships are totally possible.

Of course. But they are still rare and difficult.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The reality is, a woman wants strong emotions. And a player gives that to her like no other man can.

I have to agree with this from personal experience. 

I had this "not so funny" bf a few years ago and I dropped him because he didn't know how to make me "you know what". 

But right after that, I found this very charming well built funny guy who knew exactly how to make me "you know what" in the bed. And I still remember that night so vividly. And not just that night, although that night was very special, I had a huge romantic time with him and the sexual chemistry was out of the world, we were irresistible to each other. He wouldn't stop bragging about that night for the longest time. I was orgasming non stop.. And I never had that before happen to me. 

He would tell me how extremely happy he was with me and I enjoyed his sexual nature thoroughly. So we were extremely compatible romantically. 

But after a long time, I had to drop him because he was an abusive asshole despite his funny charming sexy nature. 

But that experience taught me a lot. It's an experience that is well worth in life. Because the chemistry was genuine. 

I wouldn't want ever to date a guy again with whom a chemistry is not created. The one thing I learned was that chemistry was super important in understanding compatibility and without it the relationship hasn't hit the G spot. 

Edited by Preety_India

37 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Leo's upcoming retreat: Outrageous Experimentens with Pussy - 30 Supermodels in 30 days  xD

????? lmao

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 hour ago, Fran11 said:

Nah man, i feel hes more like a hot witch type of guy now. :D

41 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

A good friend of mine told me she fucked 55 guys, and this was 2 years ago. xDxDxD We both gasped at each others number.

Ask Leo how many girls he have slept with. You might be shocked. I think it's in hundreds.

Edited by Kailash Bhattarai

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're right, I would not believe it because you ladies love to not count all the guys you sleep with. You ain't fooling Leo with your coyness. I know how dirty you are inside ;)

I bet you've opened it to some unworthy ;)

It's okay. I won't judge.

I understand that this is what you wished women would be. Just as, from a female perspective, we would wish men to be looking for love, something deeper etc. You are asking us, women, to try to see this from a male perspective. Yet you are trying to push your experience as a male into the experience of a woman by comments like this.

Please note that comments like this devalue your teaching which I find highly valuable. Reading comments like this show you in a rather unattractive, unintelligent, misogynistic light. This comment said to a woman in real life, could be considered sexual harassment. You are adding to the problem. Please be more aware.

Women are not sluts even though you would wish us to be. We, like you, are human beings first, female second.

Please, you must take resposibility as your word has a lot of meaning to a lot of men. I'm sure you don't intend for men to see women as mere objects.

You have a tendency to view women to be either hot or intelligent. This is a simplification and from my experience: simply not true. Intelligent and beautiful women tend to hang out with other intelligent and beautiful women. But as our intrests are to do something bigger than just play the social game, we tend not to go clubbing. I understand that your perspective is different as you most likely have hung out with Vegas girls, who, due to their cultural background, are socialized in a different way. Please keep in mind that your experiences only give a tiny glimpse into this complex group called women.

I mean no offence, but this really made me see you in a different light.

Edited by shamaanitar
added a point

28 minutes ago, shamaanitar said:

Women are not sluts even though you would wish us to be. 

Are you implying that sleeping with many guys and being open about sexualty is somehow wrong and makes a woman deserving of the label "slut" ?

Seems like a very conservative view IMO.

Edited by Fran11

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The guys on this forum are starving wolves who would fuck a hole in a wooden log :P

lmfao hey man only when theres no difference between self and log ? .. in all seriousness I actually have had an awesome gf that has been willing and able to grow with me the past 5 years, so just keep being your authentic self and let reality play its cards. I definitely would have taken her for granted and ended up finding people in the wrong, places going out all the time if it werent for the actualized channel. Come surfing and do some yoga and hiking in hawaii post covid lockdown if you don't believe me

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Can confirm have sunk to fuck some emotionally immature, psycho Whales to skill up when I first started out at 18, I mean I should have just stuck to prostitutes but then no game is learned. One time this lasses  ex boyfriend was following our group back to uni halls was tempted just to fuck it off and go home and have a wank, but thought fuck it, it's experience 

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Preety_India I think you are gravely misinformed about the incel community there's a big difference between them and a shy introverted nerd with a good heart. The former could very likely hurt you. In Canada this year a teenage killed a mother working in a massage parlour, his mind had become warped by online hate groups. I mean for fuck sake not that many people have had sex at 17 nowadays, too busy on their gadgets. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52733060

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Chives99 I see. I don't know much about them 

@Preety_India maybe you just need a hot witch girlfriend a smart warlock boyfriend; someone who's gonna make you squirt by sprinkling roasted garlic powder on your pussy. I know this occult stuff can get transcendental. ^_^