Leo Gura

Conspiracy Nutcases Mega-Thread

297 posts in this topic

Just now, diamondpenguin said:

It was newly discovered that donald duck is really donald trump and our president is a bird and has a cloaca. 

Noooooooo. That's a huge bird. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, vizual said:

I think it's sad. I think the vast majority of conspiracy theoretisists are people that are very unhappy with their lives and are desperately looking externally at the world why they are unhappy. And of course the ego mind is a brilliant infinite well of blame. It's genius in coming up with ways to point the finger at the external world why it is unhappy. It gives a slight hint of relief, temporarily that is. 

If only they first directed that energy inward and positively outward. Even if there is some truth to the conspiracy, all the negative energy of the accusers is much more toxic and not helping the problem at all.

This is so true. This is coming from a guy who started posting on this forum because of that video, what feels like weeks or months ago... I came here to explain to you all that your spiritual journey has blurred your understanding of the world, haha. A post here, a video there and an realization everywhere and I can only look at that guy with amazement. He was so stuck in his own brain and the only thing he needed to escape was Leo yelling that he's stupid for believing in conspiracies...

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'm so curious now. What kind of conspiracy theories does he exactly believe in? 

About pyramids, some shootings, some others, covid, and he even told me about some flat earth ish at a point

Probably many others he hasn't told me about

8 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

About pyramids, some shootings, some others, covid, and he even told me about some flat earth ish at a point

Probably many others he hasn't told me about

Sad. 

Could you tell the difference between someone who is genuinely happy vs someone who is faking it? 

15 minutes ago, Opo said:

Sad. 

Could you tell the difference between someone who is genuinely happy vs someone who is faking it? 

I think so mostly  if i meet them long enough. Some could be really good at hiding it though.

But someone who's faking it might still get triggered in certain situations for example or under the influence of substances.

It's not really that sad though, as long as he isn't hurting anybody or gets depressed because of it it's alright

He also works a lot and has always since school. He's not hanging around, smoking weed and doing nothing.

On 10/11/2020 at 3:08 AM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

1602365424614.jpg

This one is just classic though.

What's interesting to me is to see conspiracy theorists laugh at the mainstream, call the mainstream paranoid about COVID! Only time will tell which side is more paranoid.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

^^^^^ Soon we will all be labeled at birth with a windows activation key. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Be careful of anti-US imperialist conspiracies. Gave this the time of day in the name of 'learning different sides of a debate', but couldn't get past the pseudo-journalist sucking up so hard to Maduro (a stage red/blue corrupt authoritarian) and taking his word unquestionably. 

The Grayzone have a history of writing off complex protest movements as stupid, fascistic, subhumans who are being manipulated by US / NATO imperialist forces, writing off human rights abuses by authoritarian leaders, and painting incumbent dictators as innocent victims despite lots of evidence to the contrary. All evidence built by western media is all false imperialist propaganda in their eyes. I think these guys are media mercenaries, and have genuine links to Russia (and RT News), which explains a fair bit. The comments section will reveal stage green conspiracy craziness. The Grayzone is not to be trusted.

There is a market for stage green conspiracies:

https://medium.com/@j.collins/the-venezuela-hustle-adb6d4929a4d

Netflix providing laughs and insight into conspiracy communities

This whole thread is a classic example of enforcement of norms by way of ridicule! We don't have anything to back our narrative. How do we enforce it? By hand-waving away conspiracy theorists by ridiculing them!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

39EC398B-C040-45EC-9CAC-170504F85270.png

What is the world coming to? Guys, i don't get it, most people don't know why the hell they are wearing masks, some think it's protecting them, others think it's hurting them. Some believe a virus is fake, others believe it's really killing people. So is a virus the killer or are people the killers, does a virus cause illness or is it a symptom of a detoxing body. Can we get an answer for the asymptomatic folks in the house. So many conspiracies out there, who to trust what to believe, even leo is here, demonizing radical belief systems, as if theorizing needs to be frowned upon. Please help me help you, this is the way of the universe, listen

Attention lovely people, lost souls, leo minions, and the taintly auspicious Leo Guru, this is a message and quote from myself, the joker, a rabbit hole jumper, conspiracy theorist, brain re-washer, spiritual truth seeker/humanitarian: 
From one quack or conspiracy buff, to another, as above, so below, from the shallow/skeptically minded see-r's to the deep divers, I mean no ill intention, i have compassion for the complexities of all the "times" current spider webs of deception, lies, deceits, fears, and revelations. This is the year of transformation, we have 2020 vision, allow all perspectives to share the same space of unity, but do not lower yourself to the lies of the many, to give power away, take your power/sanctuary within. Create space, develop humility, question the biggest conspiracy theorists of them all: mainstream media, then allow all answers to flow your way. Do not take them as a belief, your shadow/fear is not what you think it is, it is not what needs to be pushed away, or written off. Meditate, always return home, and reflect on what information, dark or light, is coming to your search for higher truths. 

We don't have to agree, i know everyone is on a unique path, so i work to love you all, but the question is, can you love me? Can you love the devil, the ignorant, the hated, the politically inclined, the followers, worshippers, perfectionists, realists and liars? To withhold judgement long enough to see truth of what is given. 

so many of us claim to think in systems, and judge others for not being able to communicate intelligently using these systems, ignoring the different modalities of individuals, over-valuing left brain logic; my question is “on what level do you not know, yet claim and fool yourself into thinking you do” “to what degree can you smell your own shit”

I’ve been connecting with my butthole all year long so I can allow myself to play with a double edged sword of life, Please don’t make fun of it we all have one

Edited by DrewNows

This is the dark ages of health. 

A conspiracy theory from the perspective of lower stages. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

41 minutes ago, integral said:

This is the dark ages of health. 

A conspiracy theory from the perspective of lower stages. 

Apes being apes -- what a conspiracy theory ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, DrewNows said:

can you love me?

You're so cute. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Rilles

On 10/4/2020 at 11:56 PM, Rilles said:

guidelines: no conspiracy theories!

leo: conspiracy mega thread!

guidelines: aight imma head out

??? I was like: this thread will be banned soon. then I click and Leo is the creator 

“I” is confused 

1A5C2889-43FE-4AF4-BB0D-F541C275082A.jpeg

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody This is spirituality 

Conspiracy theory      ^^^^^^

Spirit-spiracy

Edited by integral

2 hours ago, MsNobody said:

I was like: this thread will be banned soon. then I click and Leo is the creator 

“I” is confused 

Is it really so hard to see the difference between creating a thread promoting Nazism vs a thread cataloguing the absurdities of Nazi ideas?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He has a ton of conspiracy theorists on his channel.