Leo Gura

Conspiracy Nutcases Mega-Thread

297 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Adam M said:

AMAZING VIDEO! This outlines the entire worldview of the QANON conspiracy theorists. I watched the entire 3 hours ?.

Bathe yourself in the beautiful ocean of demonization, faulty logic, fabricated sources, and heaps of cult-psychology.

Learn about: satan worship, blood drinking pedophiles, Pizzagate, Reptillians, and how Donald Trump is saving us all!

5 minutes in and not a single source cited... i dont know what i expected... ?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

17 minutes ago, Truthwillwin said:

a video that surfaced at the time this came of actual horrible verbal child abuse of by a man to a kid that sounds really exactly like John Podesta, and the child responds with 'john' as to when he screams: 'whats my name'.

John is the second most common name in the US, there are 4 million people with that name, that means that there are 4 million suspected child abusers named John that couldve been in that video. Nasal voices are pretty common too, I will wait for more evidence. 

The guy in the video has a New York/Boston type accent, while Podestas voice is more rounded out, California-ish, I dont know... Seems far fetched. 

Edited by Rilles

@Truthwillwin

You're believing hysterics and histrionics. 

There is absolutely no truth to the videos you're speaking of. It's a bunch of carefully edited, spliced and twisted video clips joined together to create a narrative to fit the Youtuber's wet dream. 

You're being fooled. Nobody is being abused. It's all hearsay and nonsense. 

It's just agenda driven drivel. With emotional music in the background 

Don't follow that nonsense. Much of it is to generate money 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Truthwillwin said:

Rilles, I didn't even link the video yet.

/See how quickly people really don't want to believe things that go against their narrative of the mainstream, no one except for some cooks want to be part of the conspiracy fringe people.

That's okay though there are probably better things to do anyways.

Ive already seen that video, I saw it 2 years ago when I was curious about Pizzagate, Im not new to conspiracies lol, I have alot of time on my hands. I think the whole conspiracy theory is based on tons of conjecture and wishful thinking, do you even know where that video/audio recording came from? How do you know its real? Do you know anything about its background? What if its fake? What if its an art project?

Conjecture.

Edited by Rilles

On 2020-10-05 at 8:56 AM, Rilles said:

guidelines: no conspiracy theories!

leo: conspiracy mega thread!

guidelines: aight imma head out

Unfortunately this kind of green hipocracy have poisoned this forum.

Hahahaha I love how many Sv3rige videos came up after I put mine on here.

That guy is like the King of conspiracy theories, along with Alex Jones.

Fascinating that there are  people like them out there...

2 hours ago, Truthwillwin said:

Tony Podesta, brother of John, so called influential 'getting it done' type in Washington.
Has naked kids photo's on his wall in his home, as well as dead looking kids art, from an artist whom makes 'art' of abused children, tied up, etc, with deadlooking eyes.
Also in contact with James Alefantis

I suggest you do more research into that, the only real painting where you can really know it belongs to Tony Podesta is the one with a woman/girl in a white dress and red sweater, no nudity involved. The other ones with the naked girls I cant pin-point the source on and theres no evidence its even from his house. 

Both John and Tony Podesta were lifelong friends with Dennis Hastert, high republican politician, called a 'serial rapist' by the judge and abused multiple young boys.

Politicians have alot of friends. Some good. Some bad. 

When John was involved in the white house with the Clintons there was a child trafficking scandal that the Clintons were involved in.

Gonna have to look up what that was about. Cant answer. 

Leaked wikileaks mail of being sent kids, their age, in the pool, by a woman who speaks about selling her kids and pictures of her naked children online.
Email of having fun in the torture room.
Strange emails with strange with the pizza references.
Friends with James Alefantis, James used to host parties for the white house.

See the debunking video I posted in another thread. 

14 minutes ago, Truthwillwin said:

I'm not going to watch that.

Then I have nothing more to add. That video answers 90% of the Pizza Gate claims. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/remedianetwork.net/2014/06/23/the-arch-of-hysteria/amp/

Its not based on Dahmer. The video I posted talks about that, if you want to look at it. 

Theres no proof he has the images of the children IN his house, theres only proof the artist made those. Maybe she makes that art because she herself was abused. Maybe she likes children. I dont know. I will have to look up the artists biography. Tony Podesta only has the girl with Red Sweater/White Dress though. 

http://biljanadjurdjevic.com/home/about

Heres her art, you can look through it, not so weird when you see it in context. 

Edited by Rilles

7 minutes ago, Truthwillwin said:

It don't think so Rilles, and if you think it does you have to bring me your argument, but clearly the evidence speaks for itself, and even my conspiracy videos aren't that long, dry or boring.

And that's all this is evidence, evidence of corruption, al though the instagram of James is like smoking gun, proof of malevolence or at least sickness and wrong behavior, al though the torture and kid email/site of podesta are also up there. Evidence that should have alarmed our media outlets, and should have resulted in an official investigation. None of that happened, to the contrary, which is proof of corruption in Washington.

I hope you can see someday how easy it is to fabricate a big story like this and put a label on it. Until then I cant help you, youll have to want to debunk it yourself. The counter-evidence is out there. :) Have nice day. 

5 minutes ago, Truthwillwin said:

Come on, I am suppose to say 'look it up' without providing any arguments.

7 minutes ago, Truthwillwin said:

It doesn't debunk anything, it ignores a lot and takes some of still creepy evidence and says: 'nah, not that creepy', while ignoring the better evidence, there are lot more creepy and worse evidence in the instagram pictures that isn't covered, yet what is shown there is also quite bad if you look into them in a detailed way as appose to a collage of pictures. 

Okay, which instagram pictures do you find creepy? Lemme debunk 'em.

@Persipnei Yeah i have seen it too, somebody stole a lolilop from the market, this shit happens everywhere. I guess if lolipop stealing happens that means 9/11 was an inside job. 

@Truthwillwin We are not here to deabte the merits of PizzaGate. Advancing PizzaGate is not allowed on this forum

This thread not for advancing conspiracy theories but merely to document conspiratorial thinking.

It is the difference between documenting Nazism vs defending Nazi ideas.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 10/5/2020 at 3:48 AM, Opo said:

Green conspiracy. 

The prison industrial complex is not a conspiracy theory.

This is one of the stupidest. 

@Leo Gura  I'm trying to imagine what sort of conspiracy theories the right wingers will come up with if Trump loses the election, watch out.9_9

Edited by Preety_India

@Truthwillwin

To be honest, you'll be stuck in this hamster wheel loop  of looking into conspiracy theories and it will lead you nowhere. 

It's just many of the rabbit holes that the internet created to distract people from real issues in the world that are not conspiracy theories. 

Think about it. 

Edited by Preety_India