Leo Gura

Conspiracy Nutcases Mega-Thread

297 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How else are the Jew pedophiles supposed to tell him what to say?

But wires are for recording audio? Not listening... Anyway, this whole "conspiracy" is so far-fetched its ridiculous... Trump can deny an entire pandemic and noone bats an eye... Biden has a crease in his shirt and everyone loses their mind. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/hPuLTHN4Z2vu3bSE8

I guess Obama was wearing a wire too in the exact same place. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Truthwillwin said:

But if a conspiracy is defined as people (covertly) getting together and doing corrupt things, shouldn't that be able to be talked about? Especially if government corruption is the #1 problem of our politics, which I would agree with, or corruption in general could be said to be the cause for all human problems.

Then it seems dangerous to only want to talk about corruption when framing it as something done by nutcases..

That said, this user makes good content, happens by coincidence to address Leo and allegations made against him regarding the most gruesome 'theory' of our time, Leo isn't implied to be guilty of anything by the way, and a spiral is obviously a really common symbol to use.

But I can imagine developing a distaste for conspiracy theories when your logo happens to be involved in the a gruesome and large conspiracy of our time, having people become suspicious of you of dark stuff obviously ain't fun, though if I had to give you a tip, banning conspiracy talk because of it doesn't exactly 'strengthen your case', speaking about, shedding light and condemning would.

[link removed]

And yeah, it's dark, be careful not to fall into thought streams of hate and fear, the universal is still a very benevolant place despite some lost humans.

hahahah they put Leo in the video

thats a great way to get sued for slander ;) 

@Truthwillwin Do not spread slanderous things about my brand.

Slander is slander and it's very bad and dangerous. 

Leo is too good to sue people. Unlike Donald Trump who keeps going around suing people.. 

Leo ain't that. 

But don't take advantage of his Politeness. 

He has build his brand with a lot of toil 

Now imagine it you had your brand and someone sullied it with such slander. It hurts right? 

That's why conspiracy theories are so bad, they can ruin a person's career. 

Before you jump to slander someone, please put yourself in that person's shoes. 

That's called empathy.. 

I wish there was a way of taking strict action against other YouTubers 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Slander is slander and it's very bad and dangerous. 

Leo is too good to sue people. Unlike Donald Trump who keeps going around suing people.. 

Leo ain't that. 

But don't take advantage of his Politeness. 

He has build his brand with a lot of toil 

Now imagine it you had your brand and someone sullied it with such slander. It hurts right? 

That's why conspiracy theories are so bad, they can ruin a person's career. 

Before you jump to slander someone, please put yourself in that person's shoes. 

That's called empathy.. 

I wish there was a way of taking strict action against other YouTubers 

To be fair he didnt say anything bad persay about Leo in the video but having him in a video about Pizza Gate is slanderous in itself, guilty by association. Did the Youtuber ask Leo for permission to put him there, of course not. Not very nice. 

Edited by Rilles

Of course. 

It shouldn't be  discussed anymore. 

Let's respect Leo's privacy and of his brand. 

Showing respect is a better idea. 

@Truthwillwin I understand that you assume there's no slandering.

But not discussing it is in the best interests. If you understand what I mean

Edited by Preety_India

1 minute ago, Truthwillwin said:

It's specifically explained how it didn't have any real relevance to pizzagate.

And you think someone already bought into the conspiracy theory is gonna buy that? Fear doesnt work that way, once theyve seen his face associated with it paranoia is going to run rampant. 

Anyway, Im gonna drop this now. 

@Truthwillwin  you don't understand. 

It can ruin people's careers when there is no evidence. This is also a form of abuse.. An abuse of a person's life 

That's why such a thing is dangerous even if it weren't nefarious. 

It's not fair to the person targeted. You are only thinking about the other side. 

When anyone is linked to something, it should be done in a fair manner, that is using proper evidence and due diligence or else that person deserves to be sued for maligning reputation. 

Reputation has cost people their lives. 

How can you not understand this? 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@Truthwillwin  “you don't understand. 

It can ruin people's careers when there is no evidence. This is also a form of abuse.. An abuse of a person's life 

That's why such a thing is dangerous even if it weren't nefarious. 

It's not fair to the person targeted. You are only thinking about the other side. 

When anyone is linked to something, it should be done in a fair manner, that is using proper evidence and due diligence or else that person deserves to be sued for maligning reputation. 

Reputation has cost people their lives. 

How can you not understand this? “

What you just said sounds exactly like what many here are doing with President Trump, the Proud Boys, etc...

@Mannyb  I'm done with that discussion. 

Proud boys I don't know much about them. 

They look like a bunch of wasters. 

Trump had no reputation to begin with 

1 hour ago, Truthwillwin said:

Slanderous means if I would imply you of wrong doing by false claims, whereas I did neither, nor did the video, in fact it did the opposite as it said that just the logo by itslf, which is a common symbol, isn't itself real good evidence. But I can get that seeing that would be annoying to see for you.

That said I don't think therefor censoring everything about it and political corruption is fair nor helps you, but oh well, best wishes.

Edit; also exposing corruption isn't about you but about stopping abuse and helping children.

Allow me to put your face next to the faces of 10 pedophiles on a pamphlet that I pass around to all of your co-workers at your workplace. In the pamphlet it will say: "Pedophiles are taking over the workplace. All these guys are proven pedophiles, except maybe this guy."

Let's see how you feel.

AMAZING VIDEO! This outlines the entire worldview of the QANON conspiracy theorists. I watched the entire 3 hours ?.

Bathe yourself in the beautiful ocean of demonization, faulty logic, fabricated sources, and heaps of cult-psychology.

Learn about: satan worship, blood drinking pedophiles, Pizzagate, Reptillians, and how Donald Trump is saving us all!

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

https://www.greatawakeningmap.co/

^ yall gotta check out this map... many people base their entire worldviews on this map

Notice how there is truth mixed in with bullshit.

Dzogchen, the Rainbow Body, Escape Samara, Chakras, and actual Enlightenment is mixed in with heaps of raaaaaaaaandom stuff with no discernment at all.

Stage Green people with 0 systemic thinking LOVE this map and treat it as a high source of truth.

9 minutes ago, Truthwillwin said:

I have seen that, part 5 offers some good info, and there are good parts in there, and a decent amount of sloppy and false stuff as well.

But good job following the thread, only bad documentaries are allowed, regarding government corruption, very mature.

Well, since there are heaps of false evidence in the attempt to build a faulty worldview. I think that qualifies as a "bad" documentary.

Of course, there is also lots of claims that are true. But its mixed in with a lot of outlandish shit (like the hidden video of Hillary Clinton cutting off and wearing someone's face?)

32 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Mannyb  I'm done with that discussion. 

Proud boys I don't know much about them. 

They look like a bunch of wasters. 

Trump had no reputation to begin with 

Here you are doing precisely what you criticized. “They look like a bunch of waster”, too quick to judge? How does Leo have a reputation in comparison to Trump? Aren’t you ‘abusing’ (as you’d say) their lives? Do you deserve to be sued? Where is your evidence, or due diligence?

@Mannyb  I  think people are allowed to have their opinions. 

But a crucial difference that you missed 

I only had an opinion, not an allegation 

If I had an allegation, no matter how slight, it's still an allegation and needs to be proved with merit, due diligence. 

But an opinion can be anything from sublime to brutal. 

With Leo, it's more of an allegation, rather than an opinion 

With Trump, it's an opinion that people have on him. So also the Proud Boys. 

Nobody makes serious allegations against Trump. And to be honest, even if someone did, he wouldn't give a damn, he has his lawyers on speed dial 

Edited by Preety_India