Leo Gura

Conspiracy Nutcases Mega-Thread

297 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh, I think plenty of people are feeling the last 4 years of Trump and this pandemic and this economic depression. People feel it.

Look, this is still a small percentage of the population that believes this crap.

We have to remember that crazies on YT do not represent average Americans. Those crazies at Trump rallies are NOT average Americans. Americans are better than that.

Sure, some will always be deluded like that.

New institutions are being built as we speak. Just over the last year companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. have started cracking down on conspiracy theories and toxic right-wing ideologies. And that will only get better going forward. It's far from perfect, but these platforms need time to properly flesh out their moderation teams and guidelines, and to code better AIs.

Sanity will come from the center. The function of centrists is to ground both extremes of the left and right.

People like us are the sanity, if we ground ourselves in Consciousness, Truth, and Love.

Yes, chaos and suffering increases violence which increases suffering until the fever breaks. Increased violence seems very likely. It's hard to tell how bad it will get before the fever breaks.

But what about foreign actors? Is it not easier than ever before for foreign actors to influence ideologies across their own borders? China and Russia can directly influence the minds of americans. Make them so confused about reality, make them so angry at their own elites that they start to disintegrate the very institutions which uphold their own democracies. Why would foreign actors not do this?

They can infact do this without worry for retaliation, because they are uniquely protected against this kind of warfare, due to control of information and journalism within their own countries.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/04/24/which-foreign-actors-have-most-gain-influencing-election/

Think about in 10 years, when china or russia might develope artificial intelligence that can on it's own accord replicate within the web and influence people in any way they please. Think about Russia and China creating their own platforms, their own silicon valley. They have already proven what they can do, and with their influence in the world increasing, how will the a western nation even protect itself against that? It seems like a limitation to our own democracy is almost necessary so as to protect the minds of the citizens against malicious and ignorant actors. I don't know if self-regulation will be enough, because the ideology is so prevelant it seems that we could have entirely new sectors of the economy opening up to the needs of those ideologies, further dividing the people, instead of unifying them.

Don't forget, censorship only works when your platform is the only one around. Who is to say that Twitter, Google and and Facebook will remain nearly as dominant in the future?

Glory to Israel

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not about being boring. It's about being more welcoming and loving of low consciousness people.

In the end, even the most ignorant people need our understanding and compassion because they cannot help themselves.

I will model that better in the future. I'm sorta getting the edginess out of my system now so I can be more solid as I get older and more mature.

Bless you ;) The more people you reach, the more that can get the message.

19 minutes ago, Truthwillwin said:

If you want to talk about politics, you should be able to allow discussions on corruption, and all evidence suggestive of corruption is called a 'conspiracy theory'. There's nothing mystical about it, it shouldn't be about 'the conspiracy theorists', it should just be about the truth.

Bruh xD pipe down and go back to 4chan 

4 hours ago, Rolo said:

118626022_10160096341878976_5874406755388096783_n.jpg

god, this is so cursed

Dont look at me! Look inside!

This guy is a gigantic conspiracy nutcase. Be warned, you're in for a treat when you watch these...

The comment sections of his videos are even worse. So many people blindly believing his shit.

This is a video that keeps getting deleted from YT ? be warned. You might start thinking Donald Trump is the messiah 

3 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Is this satire? 

Nope, the guys eats raw meat. He was in a hospital multiple times due to malnutrition, infections caused by the raw meat etc.

He is quite known in the vegan community for his insanity, he probably has some mental illness.

Here he is eating 1 year old rotten meat.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

4 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Let me guess, he probably still thinks that everybody else is stupid and he is the smart one?!

Look what I found:

11 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@Scholar

"...he probably has some mental illness."

I wish you wouldn't use that word, it's coming from a bad culture. The guy was put on neuroleptics in his youth, of course his brain is severally dysfunctional.

If his brain is dysfunctional due to neuroleptics then I would say that he has a mental illness, quite literally.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Look what I found:

This guy is clearly a psycho, he apparently stabbed two classmates in 2006 and he eats raw fucking squirrels. 

Jeezus.

The internet, man... It brings out the best in us.

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

This guy is clearly a psycho, he apparently stabbed two classmates in 2006 and he eats raw fucking squirrels. 

Jeezus.

The internet, man... It brings out the best in us.

This is an interesting video:

He is very much like a small cult leader. He thinks murder and rape are natural and therefore aren't immoral. Somehow he brainwashed his girlfriend to believe the same.

Apparently they have carnivore meet-ups, they get a sense of community from all of this. In the video there is this one guy that is not completely lost yet, and you can see him struggling a bit between his attachment to the community and the arguments. That's the kind of mind that is not yet beyond help, but most of the others are.

Glory to Israel

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

This is an interesting video:

He is very much like a small cult leader. He thinks murder and rape are natural and therefore aren't immoral. Somehow he brainwashed his girlfriend to believe the same.

Apparently they have carnivore meet-ups, they get a sense of community from all of this. In the video there is this one guy that is not completely lost yet, and you can see him struggling a bit between his attachment to the community and the arguments. That's the kind of mind that is not yet beyond help, but most of the others are.

Funny enough...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoosadism

...animal cruelty is linked to psychopathy

11 minutes ago, datamonster said:

I notice I'm getting judgemental. It's so hard not to seeing this BS. How do you guys deal with this internally?

You observe yourself being judgemental and be clear about you being judgemental. You will never stop being judgemental, if you were to become unjudgemental you would be a rock.

Your job is not to stop being judgemental, your job is to clearly see your judgement, to see it for what it is. Meditation is not about stopping thinking, but clearly seeing it, not getting lost and absorbed by it.

If you say "Man, I should stop being judgemental because that's low consciousness", that itself is judgemental. You haven't escaped judgement. It's like thinking about stopping to think. You will only further delude yourself if you attempt to do this. Instead, clearly observe the nature of judgement, let it flow through the lense of consciousness.

This will change judgement, and maybe one day it shall be almost gone entirely. By clear Seeing, and by detached Awareness. Not by judging judgement.

This is why the concept of low consciousness is a trap. It is the perfect way for your ego to trick itself. This is why you cannot observe high or low consciousness by the amount of judgement someone else has, or doesn't have. There are plenty of people around, on this forum, and in the spiritual community, to pride themselves to be non-judgemental whilst completely blind to what I am speaking of here.

Don't forget, the Highest Consciousness is literally Hitler wanting to exterminate all jews. Your job is not to change content, but to See content. That is what meditation is about, about Clear Seeing.

If your goal instead is to stop being judgemental, you are infact in a moral pursuit, not in a pursuit of Truth and Consciousness. This is fundamental to recognize. This will be true until you can clearly recognize how your judgement blinds you to the Truth. But by the time you see that, the answer to the question you have asked will have long revealed itself to you.

If you stopped being judgemental, you would never come to truly see what Judgement is. This is why we must experience that which we seek to truly come to See.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, datamonster said:

Really good point, thanks man!

You're right, I need to let it flow through. At the same time I feel I must be careful not to use what you said as an excuse to be judgmental. 

No, this is infact the opposite of what you have to do. Your mind is so confused within it's morality that it cannot even recognize it anymore. You have once more created a judgement.

What you need to do instead is to recognize when you use it as an excuse to be judgemental. You need to See it, not avoid it.

If you wanted to avoid it, you wouldn't have created a World full of it. If you didn't want to suffer, suffering wouldn't exist. You are here precisely because you are supposed to See all of Creation.

Glory to Israel

Ask myself: what would my dopamine filled mind do? Then do the opposite. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

17 minutes ago, Scholar said:

No, this is infact the opposite of what you have to do. Your mind is so confused within it's morality that it cannot even recognize it anymore. You have once more created a judgement.

What you need to do instead is to recognize when you use it as an excuse to be judgemental. You need to See it, not avoid it.

If you wanted to avoid it, you wouldn't have created a World full of it. If you didn't want to suffer, suffering wouldn't exist. You are here precisely because you are supposed to See all of Creation.

@datamonster

Infact, even my response falls into this trap in terms of the kind of language I used. Just notice it.

"What I need to do instead is just Seeing it, not avoiding it, that's what I need to do!", your mind might think and feel. Now, notice that. Just observe it. That's all.

Just let me See. Just let me See. Just let me See. When you see, you will come to see that Life itself is the ultimate Seeing. That there is nothing more to See.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel