Leo Gura

Conspiracy Nutcases Mega-Thread

297 posts in this topic

Ladies and gentlemen, what this forum is missing is a mega-list of every conspiracy nutcase on YouTube.

Half of the purpose of this thread is entertainment, the other half is to showcase how the conspiratorial mind works.

Go find me the crazy people. The Alex Jones', The Eddie Bravo's, The QAnnoners, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Should I share something about you and I hope you wouldn't mind.

The video involves a conspiracy theory on you. 

But I'm not sure if you would be okay with it being shared. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Should I share something about you and I hope you wouldn't mind.

The video involves a conspiracy theory on you. 

But I'm not sure if you would be okay with it being shared.

Oh God. I already regret starting this thread.

Calling out for crazies on the internets is not a good idea.

@Leo Gura it's ok. If you don't want it, I won't share it. 

10 minutes ago, Applegarden said:

I remember when this guy went full on conspiracy nut job mode for those sweet juicy green dollars. It was disheartening because prior to his very obvious grifting nut jobs he would interview people like Sahdguru, Wim Hof, etc and was putting out decent content. It was right around when the pandemic started he had one of his interviews pulled and went into a full blown rage mode where he was all of a sudden collaborating with Alex Jones and launching his own "free speech" platform that he obvious needed some donations for. Moral of the story: far more money in gathering donations from Alex Jone's fanbase than getting ad sense revenue from doing interviews of Mooji and Wim Hof on youtube.  

Edited by Lyubov

I can't imagine being a conspiracy theorist. They seem to live such paranoid and tense lives. Imagine jumping at every shadow you see.

It sounds horrible.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

guidelines: no conspiracy theories!

leo: conspiracy mega thread!

guidelines: aight imma head out

Dont look at me! Look inside!

There is a conspiracy in right wing circles that michelle obama is secretly a man

7 minutes ago, Rilles said:

guidelines: no conspiracy theories!

leo: conspiracy mega thread!

guidelines: aight imma head out

I hesitated to start this thread. If it gets out of hand I'll locked it down. I thought it might be illuminating to see inside the minds of conspiracy theorists, but maybe it's a waste of time. I am open to both sides of the argument.

Lmao this is a boring thread. 

Every couple years I'll get a call during election season to canvass neighborhoods. This year we're phone/text cavassing. I'd heard about Qanon before and I thought it was a small, radical fringe thing. This year has proven pretty differently. The amount of Qanon and related bullshit I hear on a daily basis is fucking insane. I'm really starting to be concerned that these people will mobilize towards violence once Trump (hopefully) gets voted out.

Green conspiracy. 

Edited by Opo

There are a lot of retarded theories going around, that is sure. The big problem is that media is a great propaganda machine and everything that doesn't follow suit in their projection of the world gets marginalized and called a conspiracy theory.

It was about 15 years ago when I first start asking questions about the world and only got in contact with theories from the internet years later. I always took a distance to be able to see the big picture. And no, I'm not a low IQ loser who needs his tribe. I got tested not long ago and have a higher IQ than I ever would have hoped to have. 

Lots of theories have no proof: flat earth, mandela-effect, ... people like to invent stories, I guess. That doesn't mean there are no conspiracies at all.

I worked at a lawyer for a while and I have seen judges call lawyers to not use proof in a case because the defendant was his family. I have seen documents forged for a few thousand euro's. Do you think this only happens in the lower levels? No, the higher regions of society are full of this shit.

What you have done in your video and in this thread is very condescending. Not really how a person walking the spiritual path behaves... I really believe  you mean it well, Leo. But the last months you have lost something. You might have fallen for an ego trap/trip. That is not a bad thing, actually it's very normal, but you should realize you have almost a million subscribers and that your video's have an effect on them. The more traction one has, the more karma gets generated. Don't misuse your position please.

13 minutes ago, Opo said:

Green conspiracy. 

Green truth. 

Tell me exactly whats a conspiracy theory about any of those lyrics. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!