Leo Nordin

Leave everything to persue love?

47 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

I was actually considering this at some point. If you have 10-20k$ you can move to Vietnam and live there for years. Rent a cheap flat and just eat rice and veggies.

Sounds like a plan. But save extra for internet connection so you can log onto the Actualized forum to hasten your awakening to total Buddhahood ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Muhuhuuu. Was that an ad for your biz or a poke at my addiction or both? xD

Sometimes God indulges in some divine trolling ;)

6 hours ago, Michal__ said:

If you have a hard time listening/being active you aren't awake at all. You're just experiencing a temporary spiritual high.

It's a choice whether it's hard or easy doesn't matter. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Remember, after enlightenment, all your survival needs will still have to be met. Enlightenment WILL NOT solve your survival needs for you. Very dangerous and naive to assume so.

Ideally you'd save up a nest egg of so much money that you could just take a year off work and meditate while living in a comfy cabin. This is far more realistic than being homeless.

Of course, I will work minimally for survival 20-50h/month or less! I live in Sweden and we don't have many entrepreneurs, there are many ways to make some money. My can will also be comfy. 

What is ever realistic if I were to become enlightened? I thought of saving money but that was before awakening. 

Leo you are knowledgable, if you can share tips/tricks for my journey of survival I would be thankful?

5 hours ago, wavydude said:

Why don't you try this lifestyle for a shorter period, like do it for the summer break and see how you like it. Dropping everything and going homeless seems pretty extreme and reckless. 

One thing I don't understand you say you've already awakened but you also say you want to go homeless to pursue enlightenent.

So did you awaken or not ?

It's extreme yes, a summer break won't do. 

"persuing enlightenment" is widely perceived in different ways. Because I have awakened it's a choice. Will I be enlightened right now or not. Ego is only good for survival. 

@No Self My van would be insulated and my body also creates heat, people have stayed warm in way colder climates in vans. I have knowledge, you don't need that much heat. 

4 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

If you have 10-20k$ you can move to Vietnam and live there for years. Rent a cheap flat and just eat rice and veggies.

Be careful if you're not awakened?

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Leave everything to persue love?

What if love is everything?

I dont mean that love, haha. But yes, persue everything sounds interesting. @Leo Gura I have truly awakened, I mean seriously. Is there anything you want to share with me before I leave? 

Bad idea. I chose to live in my car during a NYC winter for similar reasons. This was me for the next six months:

There are a lot of things you’re taking for granted right now that you won’t have access to. You may end up having far less free time than you thought, and what time you do have will be tinged with a new, unexpected layer of stress. You’re adding way more obstacles than you’re removing. 

On 10/4/2020 at 10:29 AM, Leo Nordin said:

So going homeless to persue enlightenment, what do you say? 

1 hour ago, Leo Nordin said:

I have truly awakened, I mean seriously.

1 hour ago, Leo Nordin said:

I dont mean that love, haha

I think there is some confusion. I’m not sure being homeless would be helpful. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Be especially careful if you have "awakened" ;) 

Hahhahaha 

@joegarland I am talking about securing some kind of income before I quit school. Then basic needs won't take that long. I studied van life a lot when I were younger, so some extra unexpected time using on stuff isn't a problem. As long as I don't fight for survival all the time. 

Sounds like you’ve already made up your mind and don’t want anyone’s feedback. Fine. But why create this thread in the first place?

@Nahm lol, you need to be perceptive to not be confused. Everyone misses the whole point, this post was not created for people to assume how awoke or not that I am. 

I meant to give the impression of that I already have awakened. And wanted input based on that. I don't know if any lf you have awakened that's why my wordings was changed to suit whom I was writing to. 

2 minutes ago, joegarland said:

Sounds like you’ve already made up your mind and don’t want anyone’s feedback. Fine. But why create this thread in the first place?

I want your perspectives, this is a huge thing to do. Now I feel quite sure of the decision. I really do appreciate all the feedback, it's just there's so much misunderstanding in this forum. I am just using my talk backs to see if there may be some valuable input that I hadn't thought about?

@Leo Nordin Look up Timber Hawkeye. He does just that and has good vids and info on this kind of lifestyle.

37 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

@Nahm lol, you need to be perceptive to not be confused. Everyone misses the whole point, this post was not created for people to assume how awoke or not that I am. 

I meant to give the impression of that I already have awakened. And wanted input based on that. I don't know if any lf you have awakened that's why my wordings was changed to suit whom I was writing to. 

Well, in kind, I didn’t say I’m confused, I said I think there is some confusion, as in I think your statements conflict each other. I also think ‘everyone is missing the point’, because there is no point. As in, you’re not really interested in feedback, but rather just sharing, which is great. That you take that comment as an assessment of some sort, as to “how awoke or not you are”, is really on you, if indeed that is how you’re thinking. I understand you giving an impression of being awake, in a thread entitled “Leaving everything to pursue love”. That in & of itself is nonsensical of course. If you don’t want to work, and the tax paying working people of your country will pay for you, and that is actually what you want to do (homelessness), I wish you the best. In the end, thread wise, it’s unconscious trolling, imo. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Nordin

Why summer break won't do ? You are ready to become homeless but you're not ready to test it out for shorter period and see how it works ?

Buying the van, all accessories is in itself a lot of money and work. Do you have means for that ?

I don't want to cut your wings but in my opinion you haven't really thought through what you are trying to do. You are very young if this type of lifestyle is in fact what you want you have plenty of time to test out the idea. 

@Leo Nordin The main weakness of an online forum is we have very little actual information, and we have to go the extra mile to be humble enough to not lash out in projections. Awakening requires unimaginable levels of maturity, and the term is not to be trifled with. If this is your heart's path and you have awakened, I do not see a reason to hold back. If not, you will sink into a self-created hell. But I presume you know this since you are awake and this is just me pointing out the obvious. I'd appreciate if you kept us updated; yours is a journey unique. ;) 

@wavydude Testing it out then I need to do the full investment for the right experience. I don't want to wait for that long, I feel like now or soon is the time. The thing is I have 2 years more to apply for school for free and continue second year. So if I hop off now I have a year to do whatever I want (many students do this in Sweden). I was going to do the same thing actually a year ago taking a year off from school but never did it due to the fact that I was close to awakening but not quite there yet and I saved half a year of school because of that☺️

I have the money to do the van and supply myself for half a year. My family may help out once they won't get me back. I've talked to them about it since 1,5 year ago. 

32 minutes ago, Nahm said:

as in I think your statements conflict each other.

you’re not really interested in feedback, but rather just sharing, which is great.

That you take that comment as an assessment of some sort, as to “how awoke or not you are”, is really on you, if indeed that is how you’re thinking. I understand you giving an impression of being awake, in a thread entitled “Leaving everything to pursue love”. That in & of itself is nonsensical of course. If you don’t want to work, and the tax paying working people of your country will pay for you, and that is actually what you want to do (homelessness), I wish you the best. In the end, thread wise, it’s unconscious trolling, imo. 

I am contracting myself yet I still am not. I am interested in sharing and in feedback there is no fine line, I am seeking knowledge. My awakening I don't care about validating it, I've neven been in a more true way of living. Sorry. Sorry for my ego during this thread, I wouldn't be able to make it without it. 

I don't know the meaning of this thread, first I seeked knowledge. Then it became more egosentrical. Still I needed it thanks everyone❤️❤️❤️

6 hours ago, joegarland said:

OMG!

That's so the ego doing enlightenment work :D

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

OMG!

That's so the ego doing enlightenment work :D

Oh yeah this enlightenment stuff sounds amazing. No anxiety, achieve cosmic bliss 24/7.

Let's see what it's about....hmmm okay that was a little strange let me try again to see what's going on....Ah I'm confused, let me just reverse and re-evalua- HOLY SHIT I WANNA GO BACK. THE WORLD IS CROOKED, I DON'T MATTER, MY LIFE IS A LIE. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.