Jesus Daniel

I tried LSD, and Died.

15 posts in this topic

THIS IS WHAT NOT TO DO ON LSD OR ANY PSYCHEDELIC. Follow the rules. Do it in a safe place, Search up side effects, have someone who TRULY cares about your trip sit you if you need to. Don't do it if you are not in the right state of mind or "For fun (Low doses are better for that though)".
This was a few months ago from now. I have tried LSD before and handled it quite well. Even at my highest dose which was around 340 ug, I had an amazing trip. However 2 years later, after learning about Leo and watching his videos, taking it seriously, and trying to build my own life I came through the worst realization of my life 3 hours on the LSD trip. I was immature and childish, not living up to even my own standards. Now I am warped beyond imagining and start to truly lose my sense of reality, I know it's hitting super strong, I am fucked. I didn't feel I existed anymore, but I was still here. The paranoia was severe as I thought this would leave me schizophrenic. My head hurt, my heart rate went through the roof, I was nauseous, I couldn't think or communicate, my short term memory was shot. Both my anxiety and fear are up the roof. "I did this to have fun, and now look at me"  
I did not want to let go or die, but I did regardless. I was God. I closed my eyes as I was this infinite beam of pure light and energy radiating throughout the cosmos. Everything Leo talked about was true. I was one with it. I was one with my life. "Life IS a DREAM. WOW! Exactly like a dream!" I was one with everything. There was no difference between me and reality. It all was a dream, and this is what reality is. "But how can I be God?" "But why couldn't I be God? "I am God." It was too much responsibility. Too much for me to handle. I got insight into what this all means. What my reality means, what my emotions mean, why they are supposed to happen. I clearly saw what was wrong in my life, but the scary part is I couldn't change a damn thing about it. It showed me life and the universe was conscious and was always trying to guide me towards the best consciousness possible, but that many times I have taken the universe for granted and became an unconscious devil. I was living my life egotistically to the max, just finding passion instead of true honest strong relationships. None of this was doing me good and I was still doing it, and I felt like I never saw through it.
I once again became conscious of absolutely everything and the nature of my existence. I felt horrible in my body and I must admit I had a bad trip, but that didn't take the beauty away from it. It was the fear of warping my mind to a point where I wouldn't come back. I learned I shouldn't mess around with this kind of stuff. Since then I have gone on to try more natural stuff like shrooms which I have a mush better reaction to. I find it easier on the mind and less dangerous. I have since stuck with the idea that using strong psychedelics way too often can lead to never coming back from a trip, especially if you are underage since your brain is still developing. In this case I was being immature and cocky. Always try out a small dose to gauge your sensitivity, even if you have tried the substance before.

Certainly good advice.  Sometimes we gotta learn from the school of hard knocks.   I started with 50ug and went up from there. Personally, I prefer LSD over Psilocybin. Well more accurately 1P-LSD, which I consider to be far far superior to regular ol’ LSD-25.

But each psych hits different important notes of realization.  Personally for me, 1P-LSD really hits home the paradoxical, strange loopy, infinite nature of consciousness/existence, whereas Psilocybin very clearly reveals how everything is imaginary, and how my thoughts create reality.  

Psilocybin just too often makes me feel like shit physically, with like stomach issues and feeling super heavy and disoriented.  1P-LSD gives me tons of energy with increased balance and coordination; an effect I often take advantage of in various incredibly fun ways.  

Just lower your dose and you'll be good.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Welp you are enlightened.

Onto better dreams, but don't regret knowing this. It's the only thing that frees you to be how you want. Furthermore you might not come back if you go too far and even if you do, you might come back seeing this isn't real 24/7

I had a case of that, i might say it is hell for the ego xD

Just be careful or don't you are god :P

57 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Welp you are enlightened.

No

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

If you define it as mahasamadhi, permanently staying as god he isn't. But he actually experienced his real self.

If you get to mahasamadhi you don't come back that is the whole point xD

You come back to the body but are not longer attached to it, you can let it go knowing 24/7 this is not me.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

But there are different samadhis you can abide in.

And there still are different peak states one can enter. I mean I have only experienced the no-self, but people here say there's more, so I won't argue with that, it makes sense to me for there to be more states.

5 minutes ago, Girzo said:

But there are different samadhis you can abide in.

And there still are different peak states one can enter. I mean I have only experienced the no-self, but people here say there's more, so I won't argue with that, it makes sense to me for there to be more states.

Yes, but i'm specifically refering to permanent enlightment, they call it mahasamadhi in Indian tradition. In buddhism when one becomes a boddhisatva, he no longer identifies with the body mind and it is a permanent state.

Of course there are many enlightened states, but if you shatter the ego permanently, through silence or constant spirituality you should get permanent spiritual awareness. When you have no more desires ,suffering is gone, silence remains.

@Bulgarianspirit there's not a single "permanent" samadhi state, but many. I wouldn't call someone Enlightened unless they experience one of them on a daily basis.

12 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Bulgarianspirit there's not a single "permanent" samadhi state, but many. I wouldn't call someone Enlightened unless they experience one of them on a daily basis.

Yeah it depends on how you define it. You could say awakening is realizing you are god and enlightment constantly experiencing that state.

There are many regular states that seem to be outside an average human's imagination. 

I'm in a state of bliss 24/7. But I have desires,  suffering and madness.  

???????

13 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

There are many regular states that seem to be outside an average human's imagination. 

I'm in a state of bliss 24/7. But I have desires,  suffering and madness.  

God really created hell for itself. I feel the same man. Suffering madness and hell without the bliss part :DDD

This dream will end sooner or later ;d

I will be free

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

Thank you for sharing your experience. Aldous Huxley famously experimented with mescaline over a long period of his life. His early experience, which he described in The Doors of Perception, felt enlightening, but he later decided that it was a dangerous distraction:

[The] things which had entirely filled my attention on that first occasion, I now perceived to be temptations – temptations to escape from the central reality into false, or at least imperfect and partial Nirvanas of beauty and mere knowledge.

His spiritual teacher did not approve of these experiments. However, he continued to conduct them and near the end of his life he concluded:

The direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, of Love as the primary and fundamental cosmic fact…I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

It was on a half a tab of 250 UG. I'd say I awakened or was enlightened in that moment, but I'm most definetly not in that state now. It would be too paradigm shifting for me. I would rather have that happen to me when I'm properly mature and managing myself, full responsibilty. I am 19 years old, there are still many things to work on.