nahtanoj

The Spiritual World Must Face Its Shadow (MUST READ)

4 posts in this topic

This is a great article about spirituality and how the majority of people are spiritual bypassing life.  It talks about:

1. Toxic positivity, or spiritual bypassing
  2. Superiority complexes and judging others

3. False gurus, misconduct, abuse, and sex

4. Conspiratorial rejection of mainstream thought

5. Money and access

6. White privilege, racism, and patriarchy

7. Cultural appropriation and essentialism

8. The way forward

I see a lot of friends in the spiritual community  going into all this traps and not realising they are just as lost as the normis.

Read the article here:

https://humanparts.medium.com/the-spiritual-world-must-face-its-shadow-1afa848c9c24

Update: Forgot to mention that this article is missing a good talk on spiritual CULTS and how they form.

Edited by nahtanoj

Good. I needn't read the article because I agree with the headlines. Most of them apply to almost all of the spiritual groups/people I've seen so far.

This is all going to backfire sooner or later, and I hope sooner. It's only the natural unfolding of events. Those cancerous deluded spiritual idiots. They just don't know.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@nahtanoj

What a great read and writer. Thanks for sharing. Very insight-full. It brought this jem to mind...

“If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”                 - Corinthians 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Wow.... And I always considered Paul's writings pretty boring growing up...

Sorry, still haven't read the article... 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay