Conscious life

how god is the devil?

22 posts in this topic

we all know duality is non duality, which is God is the devil. but in Gnosticism the creator of this universe is not a true God, it is a lesser God which creates this universe and creations in unconsciousness imitations of the higher Spritual universe. is there a chance God will always be God? 

3 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

is there a chance God will always be God? 

There is a 100% chance. There is nothing else that God could be. 

I was raised Christian and we used to sometimes differentiate between "Old Testament God" and "New Testament God". The gnostics call the "Old Testament God" Demiurge.

Demiurge, demi meaning half, urge

"I have half a mind to do something about this shithole I created. Aww, fuck it, I'll stay up here on my golden throne and judge it all." 

It's sort of a good pointer to the separate mind I guess. Most gnostics seem to believe they are sort of stuck in creation, subject to it, creation is evil. That's my perception anyway. Of course evil spelled backwards is live and devil spelled backwards is lived. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

All is one.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Conscious life Yes, we can. It does help to understand concepts of duality. Any way to explain the truth is valuable.

Edited by Eternal Unity

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Conscious life

5 hours ago, Conscious life said:

we all know duality is non duality, which is God is the devil. but in Gnosticism the creator of this universe is not a true God, it is a lesser God which creates this universe and creations in unconsciousness imitations of the higher Spritual universe. is there a chance God will always be God? 

Two is not, not-two. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 hours ago, Conscious life said:

What to the Gnostic were referring to is:

-Not God the All, the creator , the one who can not be named, nor drawn, nor sculpted. For he possesses all forms and no form.

-They were referring to the lesser, the fake god, the one that is a thought-form, pure human thought energy, molded trough the beliefs of the people. What the Gnostic lesser god is is an astral thought-form, a mega egregore, a result the many idolizing the supreme one. Regular people have much fear behind every thought, so they feed this thought-form fear, and when they pray, they release sparks of fear. This turns out to be a self fulfilling prophecy, a tyrannical god. This is why there is a part of Christianity that teaches not to idolize, or pray to idols. It creates unconscious snowball thought-forms.

As I understand it, this is not about an attempt to collapse duality in nonduallity.

The sacred knowledge bit always sells.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

You are God. You are the devil.

It follows.. God is the devil. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

God is not a person place or thing.. God is a state of consciousness. Same is the devil. Both states of consciousness can be taken by you. Via perspective. Identifying with the ego.. Selfishness and ignorance.. Is the state of consciousness when you are the devil.  Awakening to who you are as  the infinite being.. Selflessness is the state of consciousness when you are God. 

-Osho

were all aspects of god, and god doesn't limit himself. Also, god isn't a human, so god doesn't operate within human constructs and limitations and consciousness. In a sense we're just projecting fear onto god through this question. The devil is a creation from the ego. 

Genesis 27:27-29

22 hours ago, Someone here said:

You are God. You are the devil.

It follows.. God is the devil. 

You are God. You are Infinite Love. 

It follows.. God is Infinite Love. 

Corrected that for ya. ;)

4 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You are God. You are Infinite Love. 

It follows.. God is Infinite Love. 

Corrected that for ya. ;)

Infinite everything. 

Don't let Jed fool you. 

-Osho

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Infinite everything. 

Don't let Jed fool you. 

Infinite everything. Everything is Love /actually. ;)

Jed has nothing to do with it. B|He is my friend to dump my psychosis on. He got use to it by now, no worries. 9_9

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Everything is Love /actually

Everything  is everything.

Vomiting a rotten food is vomiting a rotten food.

Love is when you cuddle up on your mommy's chest. 

Ah shit here we go again.... Jed might come now and write a lengthy unexplainable essay ?

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Everything  is everything.

LOVE/GOD 

Vomiting a rotten food is vomiting a rotten food.

LOVE /GOD 

Love is when you cuddle up on your mommy's chest. 

LOVE /GOD 

Ah shit here we go again.... Jed might come now and write a lengthy unexplainable essay ?

Well he can use only one word. 

God

On 02/10/2020 at 5:08 PM, mandyjw said:

Of course evil spelled backwards is live and devil spelled backwards is lived. 

Take a letter away from the Devil and you have evil.

Add a letter to God and you have good.

Conclusion: Better to give than to take. B|:x

@Someone here  I am curious abut your answer to the question: Why is there something rather than nothing?, in other words, why don´t we rest in Absolute Coniscusiness and on the contrary there is the ilustion of separate selfs and suffer? 

Leo suggest that God creates -the ilusion of- others so we could love them (love himself). I agree.

34 minutes ago, RedLine said:

@Someone here  I am curious abut your answer to the question: Why is there something rather than nothing?

A dream appearing within nothing for absolutely no fucking reason at all. 

-Osho