Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harmonance

Creativity!!! Higher Consciousness Videos about Creativity pleaaaaseee!

1 post in this topic

Hey Leo! I've watched your video about art more than 3 times and it's one of the only ones that I really bothered to take out a notepad and write what you were saying down, as an artist it was literal gold, I didn't have high expectations because I don't know whether you had any interests in art at all but you blew my away with your insight on art, creativity, and how it all ties into elevating consciousness. And all that was over 3 years ago! That's almost baby Leo talking, so I know for a fact any video you make on Creativity and Consciousness today will be incredibly useful for me and thousands of others. 

There is so so much you haven't talked about here that I am certain you can shed some bright bright light on for all of us, and resources for artists and creative types is really one of the only things that is currently missing from your channel. I'm certain all of us creatives would love to hear about your thoughts on what it means to create, how to do it healthily and in a fulfilling way, and the pitfalls and shortcomings people tend to fall for, how it relates to mastery and what the purpose of it all can be. 

Another thing I'd really like to hear you clarify in your words is the difference and separation between Consciousness and Creativity, I'm going through your life purpose course right now and I haven't been able to clearly discern the two so they're almost tied as my top value. The confusion for me in this regard lies in Consciousness obviously having to precede Creativity, but then what is Consciousness itself besides Creative energy? How could I skillfully discern the two and make boundaries that are useful rather than dualistic. In other terms what are Shiva and Shakti and how can we usefully separate them from one another, and how do they intermingle and where can we take advantage of that? Julia Cameron's work has been eye opening to me and to hear you expand on all that would be fantastic. 

If you're an artist or interested in being more creative in your life make some noise so Leo pays some more attention to us!