Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

@Preety_India Then their both shit, but I'm telling you Biden is no better from what I've seen. He seems to have issues with his cognitive function. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

15 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Biden is no better from what I've seen. He seems to have issues with his cognitive function.

That's some serious false equivocating.

One dude is an old fat monster, the other dude is just old.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's some serious false equivocating.

One dude is a monster, the other dude is just old.

I don't see him as a monster. I'm not emotionally wrapped up in this like some are. I know a lot of ppl who like Trump (most of the ppl at my work) and are voting for him. So, not everyone thinks he's a monster. 

I don't care who wins really. As soon as you start to care too much, you pick sides and get all pissed off at the other side.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

78 years (74 too) is a crazy high age to be working at all.

Life expectancy for males in USA is 76.1 years. So he should already be dead.

In Sweden you lose your right to work after 67 year old. So such stuff could never happen here.

Seems from your descriptions, that you live in a really good country. Stay there happily and never leave. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Ananta said:

I don't see him as a monster. I'm not emotionally wrapped up in this like some are. I know a lot of ppl who like Trump (most of the ppl at my work) and are voting for him. So, not everyone thinks he's a monster. 

I don't care who wins really. As soon as you start to care you pick sides and get all pissed off at the other side.

thanks for adding nothing of substance to the discussion. good to know you don't care. some people don't have the luxury not to care. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov and you said in the other thread an hour ago-

"damn, hate is a powerful “factionizer” and motivator "

Were you talking about yourself?

As I said, if you allow yourself to get too emotional about politics, then someone who doesn't think like you is then the "enemy" and you feel justified to be rude...or even hate them.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@DrewNows  you must be an angel. 

Thanks for the info little bald munchkin. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Ananta said:

I don't care who wins really. As soon as you start to care too much, you pick sides and get all pissed off at the other side.

The whole dilemma of Elections is about picking sides, given the results of the working of a particular government you choose either you vote in favour or against, you choose either you wish to give an existing power one more term or not, you choose either you are in favour of a tyranny or a more people's power, you choose either between a fascist rule or a more progressive rule.

What do you mean you don't care, no matter where you are living in the world it affects lives of everyone this is 2020, hello.

Edited by ajai

Just now, ajai said:

The whole dilemma of Elections is about picking sides, given the results of thw working of a particular government you choose either you vote in favour or against, you choose either you wish to give an existing power one more term or not, you choose you are in favour of a tyranny or a more people's power, you choose either between fascist rule or a more progressive rule.

What do you mean you don't care, no matter where you are living in the world it affects lives of everyone this is 2020, hello.

I said I don't care who wins really. 

I didn't say I wasn't voting. So, I do have to pick one over the other, but neither candidate deserves to be president. So,.. both suck. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Ananta said:

As I said, if you allow yourself to get too emotional about politics, then someone who doesn't think like you is then the "enemy" and you feel justified to be rude...or even hate them.

It's not about getting emotional, 

What is Politics ?

In my opinion, if you really understand that term it's inevitable how much people's attention and participation is necessary in Politics, this is not mere about getting emotional or not, this is certainly not about making enemies, difference in opinion existed and will exist no matter what, the need is to help make aware those who are finding it difficult to understand not by being complacent and chilling on your sofa.

Edited by ajai

42 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@DrewNows  you must be an angel. 

Thanks for the info little bald munchkin. 

What you want me to do? Sing your ass a lullaby? Jesus fucking Christ. I know the politics taste good but the system’s  broken, enjoy a little reverse psychology on the subject if you will, see how long you can hold off your judgments to gain some sort of an understanding xD 

It’s just an opinion, don’t like the smell of this asshole, own it, don’t let it reek

5 minutes ago, Ananta said:

I said I don't care who wins really. 

I didn't say I wasn't voting. So, I do have to pick one over the other, but neither candidate deserves to be president. So,.. both suck. 

The existing one suck one hundred percent yes, but the other one has not been in power yet so wouldn't it be too early to say if he will suck at presidency too, let his tenure be the evidence of it,?

3 minutes ago, ajai said:

The existing one suck one hundred percent yes, but the other one has not been in power yet so wouldn't it be too early to say if he will suck at presidency too, let his tenure be the evidence of it,?

That's a dilemma for double suckness. Some prefer to vote for the suckness they know. It has more certainty. Others prefer to give new suckness a try - it may not suck as bad. 

In 2016 double suckness voters broke hard for Trump  - willing to give uncertain Trump suckness a try over Hilary suckness they knew. In 2020, polls are showing double suckness voters are breaking for Biden.  

Biden suckness is familiar as he has been in Congress longer than dirt. The new suckness would be his early cognitive decline. Yet he won't make it more that 4 years, so they is a limited suckness exposure. 

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

That's a dilemma for double suckness. Some prefer to vote for the suckness they know. It has more certainty. Others prefer to give new suckness a try - it may not suck as bad. 

Bingo!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Lol.

Perhaps I'm wrong.

Trump’s issue now is that voting for him is voting for the loser that contracted the thing he’s been downplaying.

meanwhile, Joe Biden is up there wearing a mask and fighting for the families that have been affected by this virus, economy and just Trump’s mayhem in general.

I know the public can be “stupid” and still vote for Trump but goddamn is the decision more jarring than before. 

The only people who will vote for true (outside of some outliers) are white conservatives who make $150,000 or more a year and do not care about the common man.