Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

I don't know why everyone pretends to be a super nice person in this case. I don't want him to get better. He should really get a good feel for how bad this disease can be for himself, so he can see what a massive clown he has been. Stop being hypocritical because you are scared to get called out, Jesus Christ.

Edited by DnoReally

Just now, DnoReally said:

I don't know why everyone pretends to be a super nice person in this case. I don't want him to get better. He should really get a hand-on feel of suffering for himself, so he can see what a massive clown he has been. Stop being hypocritical because you are scared to get called out, Jesus Christ.

You should expect that type of stuff on this forum. People are concerned about openmindedness, self-bias and taking multiple perspectives into account.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

20 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's just silly to think that Trump would get a awakening, even a temporar one.

Yes.

It's the "OK, this has gone far enough. He will change now" mindset. How many people with extreme egos have woken up historically?

29 minutes ago, DnoReally said:

In this case, Trumps’ team arrived late to the debate and wouldn’t get tested. The honor system means the debate officials trusted the Trump teams’ word that they all had been tested earlier and were negative. 

32 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

In this case, Trumps’ team arrived late to the debate and wouldn’t get tested. The honor system means the debate officials trusted the Trump teams’ word that they all had been tested earlier and were negative. 

Yea even there they cheated. They just can't ever be honest with anything. Look how they got trapped by their own dishonesty. 

Only if they had taken the coronavirus seriously, things wouldn't have been so perilous right now. 

This is a real life evidence on display of how low conscious egoic behavior not only hurts others but also comes back to bite in the ass. 

Their pride and prejudice has been very expensive on the system. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

34 minutes ago, DnoReally said:

I don't know why everyone pretends to be a super nice person in this case. I don't want him to get better. He should really get a good feel for how bad this disease can be for himself, so he can see what a massive clown he has been. Stop being hypocritical because you are scared to get called out, Jesus Christ.

I’ve also felt desire for Trump to get a good taste of what it’s like. Yet I’ve also had a variety of other thoughts and feelings about it. Not everyone has a consistent experience. 

In a way, pretending to be a super nice person while hoping he has a rough experience would be a form of virtue signaling. 

There have been some leaks from advisors that Trump is in seriously bad shape and it could go either way. It’s hard to verify such sources, yet I tend to give more weight to anonymous sources of legit reporters than official WH statements. 

@Forestluv He will recover. 

But the real question is if people start voting for him in large numbers just out of sympathy over his condition. 

Now if he comes back recovered and wins the election, that's a great disaster. 

The thing is people shouldn't allow his illness to manipulate themselves. 

He is still the con artists and his past actions throughout the year shouldn't be forgotten to his illness. 

My doctor said I recovered very quickly quicker than anyone in the history of the China virus for 74 year olds. Nobody's ever seen anything like it. It was beeeaautiful. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

12 minutes ago, lmfao said:

My doctor said I recovered very quickly quicker than anyone in the history of the China virus for 74 year olds. Nobody's ever seen anything like it. It was beeeaautiful. 

???? I totally heard his voice

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

46 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

But the real question is if people start voting for him in large numbers just out of sympathy over his condition. 

I don't think this is a real issue.

I don't think this is a common reason why people will elect a powerful leader, people's motivation will normally elect based on how their wealth will be effected, how the elected individual's policies will effect the environment  etc. (that is depending on the person's stage of development and values).

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@lmfao Whoa! Are you the ghostwriter of Donnie's official tweets?

I should watch Leo's Toxic Life Purpose video before I decide on this career 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I don't really understand why ppl on this thread that don't even live in the US give two shits? ...and I'm being serious. Is it to be part of the drama or what? 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Ananta  because whatever happens in US politics ultimately directly or indirectly impacts the whole world. 

My family lives in the US. So it is usual thing for me to keep a tab on what's going on there. 

But even if my family wasn't there, I would still be curios because much of the politics and social climate as well as social media gets impacted by whatever happens in the US. 

A good example. 

The metoo movement was copied in my country. Inspired by US. 

Trumpist like movements are on the rise all over the world. Steve Bannon has been traveling across Europe trying to replicate Trumpism in Europe.

Defeating Trumpism at the source -- the US -- will be a good object lesson for other countries.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If this was actually filmed in Walter Reed Hospital today, Trumps looks to be in good shape. He certainly isn’t bedridden fighting for his life. 

7 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

If this was actually filmed in Walter Reed Hospital today, Trumps looks to be in good shape. He certainly isn’t bedridden fighting for his life. 

Today's newspaper or it didn't happen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This video has him appear most presidential and even most grounded he has ever been in his whole life. Apparently the horrors of the disease has humbled him a little bit. I hope he doesn't carry this newly-found charisma onto the debate stage and the campaign trail or it may spell bad news for the democrats. 

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Defeating Trumpism at the source -- the US -- will be a good object lesson for other countries.

If ppl remember (I don't expect them too), I'm not political...not really. But, my comment is that how is Biden going to beat Trump?

The man can't even speak without being a complete, utter, mess. He reminds me of my early dementia patients. I just don't see him being the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Dems should've picked a better candidate.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Ananta if you saw some of the recent campaigns of Trump, you'd see so many gaffes that Trump made and he had been slurring through many of his campaign speeches despite the help from his teleprompter. Kinda hilarious. xD