Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

6QkDi4F.jpg

pretty accurate. a lot of silence on the right. total change of their current tone. this is really showing just how unconscious the right is.  

Right on the money...................HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

50 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

6QkDi4F.jpg

pretty accurate. a lot of silence on the right. total change of their current tone. this is really showing just how unconscious the right is.  

I called this much earlier on this thread.

18 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

I remember a certain section of conservatives and so-called 'enlightened centrists' shaming people for being happy that Boris Johnson got Covid.

They'll probably do the same with Trump. I will say that at least Trump deserves it a heck a lot more than Johnson did.

So Biden had the “mean” political ads taken down against Trump out of respect.

And Trump’s team said they’re going to keep the mean ads against Biden up lmao

taking the high road always bites Democrats in the ass

Edited by hoodrow trillson

6 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

So Biden had the “mean” political ads taken down against Trump out of respect.

And Trump’s team said they’re going to keep the mean ads against Biden up lmao

taking the high horse always bites Democrats in the ass

lol

I think Biden has enough attack dogs to do his dirty work however

Imagine living in a developed nation (mostly) of 330 million people and out of that entire potential talent pool being reduced to choosing between a lifelong corporate politician with dementia and a ruthless egomaniac tycoon lol.

Maybe Leo is wrong, we could very well be in a simulation.

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

Imagine living in a developed nation (mostly) of 330 million people and out of that entire potential talent pool being reduced to choosing between a lifelong corporate politician with dementia and a ruthless egomaniac tycoon lol.

Maybe Leo is wrong, we could very well be in a simulation.

A simulation would never be so clever ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A simulation would never be so clever ;)

Hah, yes! But entertainment over complexity, such a temptation.

hrhrhtewgfegege

FoxNews Greg Gutfeld: “Trump didn't hide from the virus. And the reason why he didn't hide from the virus is he didn't want America to hide from the virus. If he was going to ask America to get back to work, right? To get back to work and experience a risk, he was going to do the same thing.He was going to walk out there on that battlefield with you, and not sit somewhere in a basement”

Amazing how many people fall for this blatant gaslighting.

Whether it's a political tactical trick or he really caught the virus.. I think he will be just fine and recover. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

15 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

he was going to do the same thing.He was going to walk out there on that battlefield

That's right. On the battlefield of idiocy, Trump leads from the front.

25 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

FoxNews Greg Gutfeld: “Trump didn't hide from the virus. And the reason why he didn't hide from the virus is he didn't want America to hide from the virus. If he was going to ask America to get back to work, right? To get back to work and experience a risk, he was going to do the same thing.He was going to walk out there on that battlefield with you, and not sit somewhere in a basement”

Amazing how many people fall for this blatant gaslighting.

And Trump is getting pumped up with antibodies, which will I prove his prognosis.

It's absolutely unbelievable. People like that Greg Gutfeld guy are beyond the ability to ever be saved from being brainwashed. What a truly a sorry sight this has become.

Trump just tweeted from Walter Reed hospital "Doing very well. I think"

5 minutes ago, cetus said:

Trump just tweeted from Walter Reed  "Doing very well. I think"

09-19-29-tenor.gif

18 minutes ago, cetus said:

Trump just tweeted from Walter Reed hospital "Doing very well. I think"

He would tweet that no matter what I reckon. 

I only say this because it's the sort of thing my mum would do, and she reminds in a few ways of how people like Trump talk. You lie about the positive outcome having happened, because other people believing it makes it more likely to happen.

He's also a very impatient person. He has no capacity to wait to see what happens. He has to jump to a conclusion immediately. If he's temporarily feeling better for just one moment, he'll probably get excited like a child and exclaim he's close to getting cured. Nothing wrong with that though haha

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Just wanted to clarify on my post earlier. I certainly DONT  want to trump to die, but if he dies I won’t question reality for one second.

leo you made a good point, I don’t know if america is built to deal with an attempt at stealing an election. And maybe this is the only way it can avoid it, like we’re all know it’s a conscious mind and Ramana Maharishi  said that the creator will take care of its creation meaning that the long game will always work out. 

I was also just commenting that trump has blundered the us so badly that people are questioning his ability to tell the truth about his own life threatening disease.

also it was very telling to me that people had to be explicitly warned to not wish or celebrate the death or suffering of someone, where as I feel with certain other public figures and celebrities it just goes without saying and you don’t have to start banning people for most events of this nature. 

it’s just crazy how much of a polarizing year 2020 has been and it’s certain it been entertaining to say the least.

I do feel for the that innocent child in trump too but I also believe the man cannot be president and if this is the way it happens so be it, I think we have all been giving a response to something of this effect which is the appropriate  response. 

ideal situation to me is that he recovers and loses in a landslide and doesn’t have the legal authority to make a worthy challenge.

sorry if I came off nasty I wish love one everyone but also I wish truth on everyone and yes I know they are the same but it feels like I need to clarify in this context

19 hours ago, Nahm said:

Where am I?

Well that's neither here nor there. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

20 hours ago, Opo said:

Trump was once an innocent child and if you grew up in the same environment you would be the same. 

20 hours ago, Amadeusz said:

I want to ask: where's the love? I know that trump is the devil, but who isn't? I feel a little bit of uhealthy hatred here towards Trump.

We are all one and "love your enemies  " cuz it's all unconditional angelic love bla bla but nah the" hate is justified".. "dude you're confusing the relative with the Absolute" .. It's hate on ourselves because you are trump and all that bla bla..... but come on dude.. get real those were just abstract spiritual games. Survival  and self-bias are the real God that got people by the balls.  

This is what this thread clearly reveals.

Not a single comment saying "I wish he recovers and get better soon regardless of our political conflict against him".    Making fun of a person's possible death. Yeah keep talking about unconditional love or how spiritual you are .. But you are light-years away from that. All of you. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

The point is not to hate Trump. We just want to see him leave office so he could stop corrupting the government.

It's nothing personal.

It doesn't seem like it.. memeing and trolling his ass while he is facing a deadly disease with his wife is not acceptable and is the peak of what you call low consciousness and lack of love.  That doesn't contradict that still he is corrupt and you wish that he is no longer your president but people don't seem to make that distinction.. Which is so easy to make given how developed and high consciousness we are supposed to be. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho