Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Who seeks retribution against a force of nature?

When a low consciousness person stubs his toe on a rock, he yells at it and blames it. He might even try to kick it back in anger. Cause it's obviously the rock's fault.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Merkabah said:

Who we kiddin Leo? Let's face it the woman was another starved, hot girl from Slovania dreaming of Chanel tote bags and all that.......! Give her a break!!

Yeah, that's called selling your soul to the devil.

And if she was hot, she could have easily attracted a number of less evil men. It takes a special kind of she-devil to sleep with Trump, hang around, and then decide to marry him.

2 minutes ago, Willie said:

I wonder if there are odds-makers in Vegas gambling on this.

Of course!! From the perspective of Orange gamblers, this is exciting. There won't be a vegas betting line on Trump's death, yet a lot of money is flying around in the election betting markets right now - in Biden's favor. 

@Preety_India

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

You don't get my point. 

Loyalty is to a good person, not to an evil person. 

Honoring a teacher from school and honoring a mafia gang leader are not the same thing. 

If I honor my boyfriend, I also honor his qualities because he is a good guy. 

If he was a criminal, I would leave him immediately. 

That's what good women and men do. 

No, you can still be loyal and supportive to evil people, because those are values and not criteria. Your difference is how you fulfill your values your way, and Melania's criteria of fulfilling those values will of course be different from yours. Both you and Melania have values like loyalty, support and love.

I'm simply more interested in why you've became harsh towards a woman who has self qualities and value systems very similar to what you want in a relationship and what you shared with your own relationship with your lover. Or have you changed your values instead?

They obviously want to make Trump look as good as possible, yet he does look in decent shape. Just some mild slurred speech, pale skin and perhaps a hint of vulnerability. Perhaps he realizes he is up against something that he can't manipulate, intimidate and litigate his way out of. 

Most of the tweet comments are sharp. 

@louhad

7 minutes ago, louhad said:

@Danioover9000 fascists need a scapegoat

But why do they need to gain retribution on a force of nature? Like it's part of nature, the tides that washed away hundreds of lives don't just do it for selfish reasons. The tides's just rolling with gravity and the wind. Or do you want to prosecute the moon for gravitationally pulling the tides that killed some people???

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

He looks like a human being without so much makeup. 

Edited by Opo

3 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

They obviously want to make Trump look as good as possible, yet he does look in decent shape. Just some slight slurred speech. I also sense an underlying insecurity / vulnerability. 

\

Not buying it unless he's holding up a copy of today's newpaper.

@Forestluv

They obviously want to make Trump look as good as possible, yet he does look in decent shape. Just some slurred speech. I also sense an underlying insecurity / vulnerability that I haven't seen before in Trump. Perhaps he realizes he is up against something that he can't manipulate, intimidate and litigate his way out of. 

This is actually  interesting observation of a manipulator losing some security in himself.

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Preety_India

No, you can still be loyal and supportive to evil people, because those are values and not criteria. Your difference is how you fulfill your values your way, and Melania's criteria of fulfilling those values will of course be different from yours. Both you and Melania have values like loyalty, support and love.

I'm simply more interested in why you've became harsh towards a woman who has self qualities and value systems very similar to what you want in a relationship and what you shared with your own relationship with your lover. Or have you changed your values instead?

Here you don't understand the difference between values and intentions. 

Values  and actions are guided by intentions also. 

They are not blank values. They are associated with intent. You're trying to separate.. 

For example, if I donate money to a good organization that helps poor people, I'm having the value of "donating" or "charity" but this value is also associated with good intentions because the organization is helping people. 

Now if I donate money to a criminal mafia organization that is blackmailing or killing people, I'm still "donating" money but the intention behind my donation is bad because I'm supporting an evil organization. 

Similarly, if  I'm loyal to my boyfriend who is a good person, my quality is loyalty and my intention behind this quality is also good. 

But if I'm loyal to a man who is a bad person, let's say he is exploiting children, then my quality of loyalty still exists but my intentions are evil because I'm supporting evil. Obviously since he is somebody I know, I should also know all the bad things he is doing. After knowing all that, if I still try to be with him and show my loyalty, then I'm being complicit and evil 

That's why me and Melania are not same in any way. 

She is loyal to a bad man. 

I'm loyal to a good man. 

Here the difference is in intention and not action. 

You can use a knife to cut vegetables in the kitchen. Or you can use a knife to cut someone's finger. Now the knife is the same. The action is also similar, the act of cutting. 

But the intention is completely different. 

It's not the action that we focus on, but the result of such an action. 

Supporting a bad person is giving more power to the bad person. 

Of course such behavior is not coming from good intentions. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It's probably just fake so he can delay the election for some sneaky shenanigans.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Imagine Trump goes on a ventilator, struggles for 7 days, has a NDE and survives. Do you think he is capable of empathizing for other people who had covid? I'm curious if Trump has the potential for any empathy or if he is hard wired narcissist. What more would someone need to develop empathy than going through it themself?

"Trauma is a very profound vehicle for awakening." -Ram Dass

Imagine Trump goes on a ventilator, struggles for 7 days, has a NDE and survives. Do you think he is capable of empathizing for other people who had covid? I'm curious if Trump has the potential for any empathy or if he is hard wired narcissist. What more would someone need to develop empathy than going through it themself?

I highly doubt it. He will never do anything that will make him look weak. 

Edit: plus, he is old, his brain structure is so crystalized at this point that I don't think he is capable of empathy

Edited by louhad

1 minute ago, louhad said:

I highly doubt it. He will never do anything that will make him look weak. 

If anything, it will come out when he writes a book in 5 years.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Trump having a NDE.........now that would be interesting!

@Forestluv  he will say  that Covid is not a big deal and he will celebrate his success with a huge Trumpister party and then mock those who couldn't survive and call them weak. 

He will shove his recovery into everyone's faces as a huge victory. 

He might even ask for another Nobel Peace Prize. 

But he will look down on those who didn't survive.. 

Because in his eyes, they are 

Losers and suckers lol.... 

The biggest narcissistic bully chest beater in history. 

4h5dby.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

@Forestluv  he might even say to his followers that the coronavirus was a democratic hoax, he will be like "look at me, I'm doing so well, I'm doing better than anyone, I told you it was a hoax and nobody believed me. Trust me, it was a hoax. I knew it. Nobody knew better than me. I always know better. Trust me. We win bigly." 

Edited by Preety_India

We're so focused on the fact that Trump got Covid that we forgot that he's been teasing a potential vaccine coming in a few weeks.

It's obviously hogwash but now he has to make an additional claim that he will take this vaccine if he wants to keep the lie going.

6QkDi4F.jpg

pretty accurate. a lot of silence on the right. total change of their current tone. this is really showing just how unconscious the right is.