Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

BIG OOF.

But let’s all get super “woke” real quick... when is the next debate again?  After that awful unhinged display against Biden?  Quarantine lasts 14+ days?

Damage control?

Edited by hoodrow trillson

Trump's ass got the RONA somehow, I wish he reiterates " IT IS WHAT IT IS" now, lol

15 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

BIG OOF.

But let’s all get super “woke” real quick... when is the next debate again?  After that awful unhinged display against Biden?  Quarantine lasts 14+ days?

Damage control?

Oops. 

???????

What are the chances this is a ploy for the election in some way? I wouldn't put that past trump.

what would be his motives if he was lying? to discredit that the virus is dangerous if he doesn't get sick?

Devil hoisted by his own petard.

It's a hoax. Nothing to see here. It affects virtually nobody. Fake president, fake virus, fake reality. It all makes sense ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wonder what the chances are thay Biden and his wife could catch Covid since they were in contact with Trump during the debate.

10 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

what would be his motives if he was lying? to discredit that the virus is dangerous if he doesn't get sick?

Maybe to curry the public's sympathy in a latch ditch effort to get more people to vote for him. Or maybe he could use it as something to blame his loss on so that he doesn't have to take responsibility.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Devil hoisted by his own petard.

It's a hoax. Nothing to see here. It affects virtually nobody. Fake president, fake virus, fake reality. It all makes sense ;)

But Leo!!! 

For sure he will recover and come back 2 weeks later just like new to win the election.

36 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

Maybe to curry the public's sympathy in a latch ditch effort to get more people to vote for him. Or maybe he could use it as something to blame his loss on so that he doesn't have to take responsibility.

If this is a ploy for sympathy it will single handily be the dumbest thing he’s ever done. I thought his whole character was being strong and the virus not being a big deal. I think it’s legit but my mind has been kinda messed with all the crazy shit he has pulled.

What if he transferred it to Biden and they both died from it? 

Could our boy Bernie become the next president? Or would you just elect another middle of the road guy or gal? 

Wish them the best tho. 

Is Donnie conscious enough for this to grow him? 

Edited by Opo