Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thewritersunion

Future of Humanity Mega-Thread

11 posts in this topic

If you have found anything well on the future develop of humanity please link it below. 

-videos

-books

-articles

-researcher 

-other forums

-social media accounts 

-etc

Have fun~! ✨ 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

In the entirety of human history, a full God consciousness awakening was extremely rare. But, within just the last few years, the rise of full God consciousness options, such as 5-MEO and Ayahuasca, has rose exponentially. Whereas a few decades ago the cases of full awakenings might have been in the hundreds worldwide, today it might be in the tens of thousands, and spreading fast across the world. Here where I live there are new practitioners popping up ever day. Over the next few years the number of people of full awakenings might be in the hundreds of thousands, then in the millions, then maybe within a couple decades could be in the billions. It will become part of our collective culture. People will see the benefits and want it for themselves. 

What would humanity look like if the majority knew they were God creating an dream/illusion? What would humanity look like if the majority know there was no self and there was no other? Would racism, jealousy, greed, hate, etc. be a thing of the past? 

I think the future of humanity is unity, knowing that we are all one, enjoying the dream that we all (God) created together. 

Library of Congress video discussing the implications for humanity if and when life is discovered beyond Earth (seems relevant with the recent discovery of possible bio signatures for microbial life being discovered in the atmosphere of Venus).

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Found this interesting 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

In the entirety of human history, a full God consciousness awakening was extremely rare. But, within just the last few years, the rise of full God consciousness options, such as 5-MEO and Ayahuasca, has rose exponentially. Whereas a few decades ago the cases of full awakenings might have been in the hundreds worldwide, today it might be in the tens of thousands, and spreading fast across the world. Here where I live there are new practitioners popping up ever day. Over the next few years the number of people of full awakenings might be in the hundreds of thousands, then in the millions, then maybe within a couple decades could be in the billions. It will become part of our collective culture. People will see the benefits and want it for themselves. 

What would humanity look like if the majority knew they were God creating an dream/illusion? What would humanity look like if the majority know there was no self and there was no other? Would racism, jealousy, greed, hate, etc. be a thing of the past? 

I think the future of humanity is unity, knowing that we are all one, enjoying the dream that we all (God) created together. 

This is the most hopeful thing I've read in probably my entire life haha. Thanks! 

A wonderful book about the future of humanity was writen by Sri Aurobindo.

It's title is THE HUMAN CYCLE