molosku

Recommend teachers who really know self-love

45 posts in this topic

I have completely exhausted the zen/concentration/self-inquiry/meditation/just-do-it path for myself, and my emotional well being is lacking behind by miles. By exhaustion I mean: I won't be able to have a break-trough continuing with these old paradigms of approaching my life and emotions, I don't want to live the foolish seekers life who posits basic happiness to somewhere behind this HUGE achievement called awakening. I want to be happy now, I want to tread this path with curiosity, sense of exploration and generally, a more light heart. I'm tired of seeking the end of my suffering, I want to feel good in the relative world, just being a human. I just want to be happy, 10 years of beating myself up starts to be.. enough. I need a teaching/teacher who can guide topics like

• self-love
  • self acceptance
  • feeling good in the body
  • workaholism
  • shadow
  • tantra
  • childhood trauma
  • general emotional intelligence
  • dealing with fears

Any teacher/book/course/technique recommendations are welcome. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@molosku Matt Kahn 

3 hours ago, SoonHei said:

boom

Pls don't do this to me got heart attack. Never and not even then. 

Don't force me to watch him, dad. I will call social service. 

Makes good voodoo doll. ;)

9_9

Edited by zeroISinfinity

First you need to accept yourself completely as you are now, all faults included. You cannot change this moment, as it is already here now.
You are already enlightened awareness, but you are resisting your current reality. This reality will not change by becoming enlightened, and spirituality is not a cure for the problems you mention. At least not on its own, and not now.

After you have truly accepted that spirituality will not solve those issues, you are almost enlightened. But you will still be stuck with the experience that you are currently resisting because it is not a good one.  Which is of course subjective, but understandable. Due to non resistance it will be easier, but you will still be afraid, still struggle with emotional intelligence, but you will accept this experience as your reality so it will no longer be a huge problem.

Then try to study some more scientific material, that can give you  real knowledge about the problems you face. Study about psychology, and human nature. Try to confront your fears and learn about assertiveness. Seek professional help if it is really bad.
That way you can work on solving your human problems.

Still keep your spiritual practices going throughout, because they will make it easier to accept and integrate what you learn. 

But forget the magical thinking, as that is your biggest problem. Enlightenment is about acceptance and awareness of naked experience. Magical thinking is resisting what is and wishing for a Disney solution to your problems, via the magical promise of enlightenment.
I've been there many years, i had virtually all the problems on your list.

I hope this helps you in some way, it is human nature to resist this.

@molosku

Is there really a need for more spiritual teachers for you? 

What do you enjoy? Focus on simple hobbies.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove +1!! go enjoy life for a bit man, if anything it sounds like you need a break for a while, you sound mentally fatigued. 

Remember, spirituality is meant to make us enjoy life more, not torture us! 

But, when you return, I sense Matt Kahn is exactly what you need, a more feminine love based approach, instead of the masculine mind & inquiry based. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

27 minutes ago, allislove said:

@molosku

Is there really a need for more spiritual teachers for you? 

May I answer. No. Maybe Jed and Leo.

27 minutes ago, allislove said:

What do you enjoy? Focus on simple hobbies.

Man you are literally calling for devilry. 

3 hours ago, GoingHome said:

One thing I've noticed is that I really like to do what the opposite of the teacher is supposedly about. Jim Newman made me incredibly excited about my life and work again. Now I'm reading this book about how the present moment is a bunch of shit, and all that's "real" is what's next and I've never been so present in the now. xD

I highly recommend this book based on what you said you want in the first paragraph. It's hilarious, light-hearted  and full of stories, but a lot of them sent a chill right up my spine and really helped me to reframe some stuff. The author is deeply into astrology, which I am not and know nothing about, but still, her playful way or writing it makes that sort of thing not matter at all. 

https://www.amazon.com/Outrageous-Openness-Letting-Divine-Take/dp/1476793484/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=outrageous+open&qid=1601636940&sr=8-1

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

God

I hear he's pretty good ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@LfcCharlie4 ^_^

@zeroISinfinity maybe ;) 

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Now I'm reading this book about how the present moment is a bunch of shit, and all that's "real" is what's next and I've never been so present in the now. xD

Lol, sounds fun ??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

God

I hear he's pretty good ;)

Ok Infinite Goodness. 

Drop devilry. Just.... 

Literally want to punch everything now. 

Real reason. Couldn't get access to sadhguru OnlyFans content. ;)

Thanks dad for your good parenting. You are so awesome. Maybe I'll like it, who knows. 

Oh forfot grandpa and his guiding good hand. 

My real one just wanted to play card games with me. Only learned tgat from him. Hmm good hand. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 10/1/2020 at 7:53 PM, molosku said:

I have completely exhausted the zen/concentration/self-inquiry/meditation/just-do-it path for myself, and my emotional well being is lacking behind by miles. By exhaustion I mean: I won't be able to have a break-trough continuing with these old paradigms of approaching my life and emotions, I don't want to live the foolish seekers life who posits basic happiness to somewhere behind this HUGE achievement called awakening. I want to be happy now, I want to tread this path with curiosity, sense of exploration and generally, a more light heart. I'm tired of seeking the end of my suffering, I want to feel good in the relative world, just being a human. I just want to be happy, 10 years of beating myself up starts to be.. enough. I need a teaching/teacher who can guide topics like

• self-love
  • self acceptance
  • feeling good in the body
  • workaholism
  • shadow
  • tantra
  • childhood trauma
  • general emotional intelligence
  • dealing with fears

Any teacher/book/course/technique recommendations are welcome. Thanks in advance.

This is 90% of this forums commentors population in the next 3-5 years. I am surprised you lasted 10 years. Congratulations.

Find a woman

Raise a child

Watch Matt kahn.

Forget about spirituality and spiritual concepts forever. See what's actually real. See the density of modern everyday life.

dare to live

Edited by TripleFly