Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ROOBIO

Where would you put Gary Vaynerchuk on spiral dynamics?

30 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

He couldn't be further from a yogi/guru. He has a hard time not talking for more than 2 seconds and keeps interrupting people to the point where people complain about it in the comments. Peak stage orange really, and nowhere near enlightened. 

Interrupting people has nothing to do with not being like a yogi... It has no connection. Also you don't need to be realized to live on the peak of human evolution. If he lives by the same standards as yogis which Gary simplifies by saying "do what you love and makes you happy and do it with awareness and love" has almost exactly the same meaning as Osho, j krishnamurti and sadhguru describes how to live in the "best" way possible, don't you agree? Gary is just trying to communicate the same thing but in his own words, even if you don't understand what he really tries to communicate, or am I wrong. 

26 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Yeah, I'm not talking of his mentoring program. But from watching his podcasts from time to time, you can easily tell he has a good heart and good intentions. I've gotten some great tips from his podcast. 

And I've never heard of scammers loving consciousness and spirituality. You can spot a fake spiritual person from a mile away. It's also a 100 times smaller market than something like Vaynerchuk targets. Ed could be way bigger if he targeted stage orange. 

Hard to figure out a fake guru if he is a professional faker.

21 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

If he lives by the same standards as yogis which Gary simplifies by saying "do what you love and makes you happy and do it with awareness and love" has almost exactly the same meaning as Osho, j krishnamurti and sadhguru describes how to live in the "best" way possible, don't you agree?

Of course, he has some good insights, yet comparing him to a yogi because he says "do what you love" is absurd. There's no reason to compare him to a yogi when he's just Garry, he is himself and that's enough. Yet he doesn't see that, as a yogi would. You're already complete and you don't have to do anything. He would laugh in your face if you told him this. ;)  

21 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

Gary is just trying to communicate the same thing but in his own words, even if you don't understand what he really tries to communicate, or am I wrong. 

He's trying to express love through his world view yes. But his worldview is filled with fear and delusion. If you ask him what love is, he'll likely give you some scientific story about chemical reactions, or a religious belief system about what it is. But love is still love and he feels it at his own level. 

@Epikur Enlightened people ain't perfect...especially in India where survival is tough.

Edited by fridjonk

@fridjonk I also think Gary isn't enlightened but what is important is if he is as I wrote "Also you don't need to be realized to live on the peak of human evolution." 

Enlightenment is just a realization. Though a lot comes with that realisation, some of it will be determining how you shape and live your life. Which I think Gary Vaynerchuk is enlightened about. I believe Gary is living on the peak of humanity, I believe he is living his desires in a concious way. To me it seems obvious but perhaps that is only because I have had my awakening. 

Also he can be enlightened, because when we talk about enlightenment we usually talk about seeing how and where life comes from, it is not a intellectual thing but experiential. So he doesn't need to talk the same language as yogis which live their life in another direction than Gary whom is more of a business man. I believe he is authentic, When he talks about authenticity that looks to me like his way of saying don't live in ego, live truth. What he is saying is to me the same thing as trying to tell someone to get enlightened. At this point I think he hints to being enlightened a lot. What he sais doesn't matter because as I said it is all a experiencial thing. 

13 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

@fridjonk I also think Gary isn't enlightened but what is important is if he is as I wrote "Also you don't need to be realized to live on the peak of human evolution." 

Enlightenment is just a realization. Though a lot comes with that realisation, some of it will be determining how you shape and live your life. Which I think Gary Vaynerchuk is enlightened about. I believe Gary is living on the peak of humanity, I believe he is living his desires in a concious way. To me it seems obvious but perhaps that is only because I have had my awakening. 

Also he can be enlightened, because when we talk about enlightenment we usually talk about seeing how and where life comes from, it is not a intellectual thing but experiential. So he doesn't need to talk the same language as yogis which live their life in another direction than Gary whom is more of a business man. I believe he is authentic, When he talks about authenticity that looks to me like his way of saying don't live in ego, live truth. What he is saying is to me the same thing as trying to tell someone to get enlightened. At this point I think he hints to being enlightened a lot. What he sais doesn't matter because as I said it is all a experiencial thing. 

Or maybe you just like the guy. ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

11 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

I like Gary V, he brings a lot of of value to people and definitely is not your typical Orange CEO.

At the same time be aware of your bias. Gary is bringing value to you and you resonate with his perspective, so it's easy to peg someone's  development as higher than it is when they are helping you.

Gary is not enlightened. Nor is he living at the peak of humanity.

Just because someone talks about authenticity and doing what you love does not make them on par with the yogis.

This doesn't mean Gary is bad. Actually, his SD Orange / Green perspective is really crucial as we shift in society from Orange to Green. But Gary is Green at best. Maybe some yellow at times if you're being generous.

Yellow, green and orange.

How you make your money is far more important than how much you make. He said something like that. That's why I think he is kinda yellow.

36 minutes ago, aurum said:

I like Gary V, he brings a lot of of value to people and definitely is not your typical Orange CEO.

At the same time be aware of your bias. Gary is bringing value to you and you resonate with his perspective, so it's easy to peg someone's  development as higher than it is when they are helping you.

Gary is not enlightened. Nor is he living at the peak of humanity.

Just because someone talks about authenticity and doing what you love does not make them on par with the yogis.

This doesn't mean Gary is bad. Actually, his SD Orange / Green perspective is really crucial as we shift in society from Orange to Green. But Gary is Green at best. Maybe some yellow at times if you're being generous.

Actually Gary never brought any value to me as in what he said actually. I watched him and actualized.Org a lot in my earliest development. Mostly I watched Gary, I see some things about him because I have seen almost hundreds of his videos. Both of them gave no value to me because I am too much of an intellectual for Gary and too little of an intellectual for actualized I guess -in simple terms, I honestly think Leo Guras content is really bad at least for me but both of these guys were just there for me to think myself about these things. 

Again I don't know about spiritual dynamics but to me it seems Gary is always doing what he desires to do and that is to me almost the peak of humanity. Almost has to be highlighted, he maybe doesn't seek the ultimate but seeks to be a doer or highly involved man in this world and what he is doing and perhaps going to do in his life might be way more impactfull than many gurus work. For that I thank him and bow down to him for. 

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Yellow, green and orange.

How you make your money is far more important than how much you make. He said something like that. That's why I think he is kinda yellow.

I dont agree that thats necessarily Yellow, you have to put it in to context. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I’ve seen Gary live in london and against loads of very typical stage orange speakers there was definitely a difference. 
he can’t fully leave orange cos of his identity and his business life... 

he can’t and won’t fully enter green I don’t think. He’s said he’s contemplated things like meditation but doesn’t want to meditate because he ‘doesn’t want to mess with it’ which I understand in a way 

but he leads with some empathy, kindness, compassion and a feeling of authenticity is his talks. 

a typical Orange for me would be russell Brunson and grant cardone. 
To me, Gary has a different feel to them people 

i would say 

65% orange 

25% green 

10% yellow