herghly

Is there any truth about energy from moon?

14 posts in this topic

I constantly hear about the "energy of the full moon" in spiritual circles. 

Do you believe there is any truth to this? I was surprised to find our Stan Grov believes in this.

In my experience yes, the moon cycle definitely effects my body and mood. Women have always been more historically in tune to this for obvious reasons. What's true for you? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Hell yes.

I use full moons to release any negativity that I have.  I write anything that I have left down, use the letting go technique, then burn the piece of paper.

New moons I use to manifest.  For two weeks I visualize what it is that I am looking to bring into my life.  I do the 3 days on and off thing where I write an affirmation for that for 33rimes for three days, then stop for three days.  On the new moon I write down all my desires.

Both work.  You just have to believe.

@mandyjw I don't know much about the moon cycles, but the women i know in spiritual circles always talk about it.

How is this practical? 

9 hours ago, herghly said:

@mandyjw I don't know much about the moon cycles, but the women i know in spiritual circles always talk about it.

How is this practical? 

The moon effects nature in profound ways, the tide is run by it, women's fertility and cycles are run by it. Nature is a cyclical thing, it's all about the circle of life, the death/life cycle. So the moon is an incredibly powerful symbol beyond symbols of this. We don't honor cycles in our culture very much because rest and death cycles aren't seen as so convenient for businesses. There's a disconnect from nature. Emotional changes and fluctuation in moods is often seen as undesirable, but this is nature, this is how change, growth, death and birth manifest. 

Likewise on one's spiritual journey there is death and rebirth. Old parts of us die and new parts are reborn. 

It's all about alignment, releasing resistance to the flow and cycles of life. 

The moon is always whole and yet, its reflection and effect on nature... what we perceive, is what changes. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Yesterday I saw a beautiful moonrise. At a beautiful place. Beside a river. 

To me, the moon is a witness. It is the same moon that the previous generations saw and contemplated about (Prophet Abraham). The same moon that prophet Muhammad cut into two. 

This picture in my profile pic, is one of the best that I saw this year. When I had a synchronicity with rainbows.

Blue moon. It kinda have the highest energy. Brighter than ever. With rainbows and halos. It was a lunar eclipse. Back in the unitive phase of the world. 

It didn't last long though. Too bright that it turns blue. 

Yes, the moon does have some energy. From the physical force like gravity, to working in conjunction with the sun and celestial lights, and to having magical properties used in witch craft and other spell works. Apparently, meditating during the full or new moon, after midnight, will allow the meditation to go deeper. Interesting properties the moon has. 

I get really crazy every full moon.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I’ve read in a documentary that someone made a lunar panel (opposite of a solar panel)

It cured someone’s cancer. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

و مِن آياته اليل والنهار والشمس والقمر ، لا تسجدواْ للشمس ولا للقمر واسجدواْ لِلَّهِ الذى خَلَقَهُنَّ إن كنتم إياه تعبدون.

[Quran 41:37]

And of His signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.