Tifecool

You're God, but you don't want to be God

1 post in this topic

I just want to start off by saying:

Stop. 

You're God. That's fine, but that's not the point. Being God was never the point. 

You want to be you, that's why you decided to be you. I had an experience with a drug (still not sure what it is till this day, I'm from Nigeria and the drug culture is horrendous, noone knows what it is exactly they're taking) and it felt as if I was talking to God, and he showed me what he was and what it was like to be him (God has no gender, it's not a he or a she, it wasn't anything, I just use he for convenience). It was overwhelming. At the end was a simple message "This is me, this is you. Be you for the time being". On the come down some religious thoughts came to mind about how the devil wanted to be God in the bible, and how evil came about from humans eating the fruit to be like God (I'm not Christian, I should add) and it all made sense. 

We aren't wrong to want to be more like God, don't get me wrong, but to be God... It's not fun, that's why everything is.

Be you.

Hope I didn't ruin anyone's day ?

You can be God sometimes if you like though, I'd definitely wouldn't mind exploring more of consciousness and it's possibilities, still an amateur psychonaut.