Gustav

Leo, update us on your other courses!

19 posts in this topic

I'm taking the Life Purpuse Course, which is the best investment of my life. Even just the first part is completely revolutionary and I could easily pay five times more just for it.

That's why I've been excited every time @Leo Gura has been dropping hints about other courses, one about subconscious programming and another about creativity. Also I've noticed, for several years now, by the end of every video one bullet point is always "Online CourseS".

What can we expect as far as courses go @Leo Gura ? I am conviced more courses, especially about subconscious training, would have massive leverage for many people, myself included.

Peace

I love how epic in scope the Life Purpose course series feels. I hope that's a quality that remains in future courses, really helps it feel special and set it apart from the main youtube episodes.

Yes, there will be powerful courses in the future. More powerful than the LP course. My health problems have been slowing down the releases. But I am working to correct that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura How are the health issues mate? Have you managed to find things that help you? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Leo Gura Are you looking into the prospect of healing through consciousness alone, as you (correct me if I’m wrong) suggested in your Outrageous Experiments video?

Edited by Matt Skinner

41 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura Are you going to release a course about enlightenment?

Nothing to teach. You’re already enlightened.

Lol just joking?..

@Leo Gura Waiting for Leo academy?

No news as of now.

I will update when there is something worthwhile to report.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Hey, man! Hope you'll get better soon

I am personally planning to do a ton of blood tests soon and probably do a chelation thing as you suggested in another thread

I am wondering, did you get a lot of positives on those heavy metal tests? Or it's more that you feel some kind of a toxic agent within your body through your body-awareness?

I have some worries about the validity of medical tests in my area

Edited by Hello from Russia

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, there will be powerful courses in the future. More powerful than the LP course.

Now that's some great news.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My health problems have been slowing down the releases. But I am working to correct that.

all the best!!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Lol I'm broke anyways. I'll def take the courses when I'm making some money on my own though.

@Gustav those other 2 course ideas sound absolutely perfect for us!!! @Leo Gura I'm so sorry to hear that your health is holding you back on a physical level. I truly believe that you can tap into the energetic healing that you mentioned having glimpses of. If you haven't tried adaptogenic medicines, herbs, and fungi like turkeytails that's my suggestion. They have done tests where the components of herbs were administered energetically and they provided the same healing, that said... regardless of which forms they take, energy or "matter" the healing power of Nature/ fungi is undeniable. I feel strange that I care so much, I have never met you in person, but with the years of wisdom and assistance I have recieved, you are as dear to my heart as an old friend; I'm sending true caring and golden light from my spirit form to yours :) (p.s. I will go sustainably pick turkeytails from the forest here and mail them, if that's allowed, just ask;))

@Leo Gura When's the last time you did shrooms? I've seen some reports of really weird health benefits from them with things you would never expect. I'm not sure if it's something specific to the shrooms or not, but it might be something to look into. 

On 2020-09-30 at 8:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, there will be powerful courses in the future. More powerful than the LP course. My health problems have been slowing down the releases. But I am working to correct that.

That sounds incredibly amazing!

I figured you’d probably not drop the idea completely, but I was getting worried since, after all, your other content has been coming out. I’m curios, that’s why I post: I understand it’s a mix of time and effort and priorities behind the scenes, but can you explain what the challenges are with making and releasing a course right now? Friendly curiously asking!

It really sucks to hear about your health, I was clueless about the severity before the blog upload on July 21. You have all our best wishes, you deserve the best!

There's some things that God Consciousness will never heal.. it will heal mostly stress related ailments because spirituality of this sort tends to strengthen/restore the parasympathetic, but type 1 diabetes, hypothyroidism, or in my case, a bicuspid aortic value.. it's not going to magically become tricuspid from this sort of healing.  Genetics are what they are... part of having to incarnate in these bodies is deal with their primitive emotions and ailments. Look back at some of the genetic disorders some of these people who practiced inbreeding like "king tut" had... they were bad. No amount of God consciousness can do anything.... 

The big thing to remember... this stuff has always been around. We just never had names for them before.  A lot of people are under the mistaken perception all these ailments are exclusive to modern times. For this ailment:

If Hashimoto's disease causes thyroid hormone deficiency, you may need replacement therapy with thyroid hormone. This usually involves daily use of the synthetic thyroid hormone levothyroxine (Levoxyl, Synthroid, others). You really need these hormones if you have this disease.

Also you mentioned stomach pain... you can ask for a gastric emptying scan to see if you may or may not have gastroparesis.  If you are stressed out for any reason, say like a lot of lefties they are stressed out because they see humanity as not advancing fast enough for them and get too caught up in world events or life drama, detach from world events.... turn off the news, stay away from politics... make sure you are truly relaxed....  I would also try getting a blood glucose tester and test your blood sugar 1 hour after a meal or get an A1C test. Celiac disease tests? Hepatitis tests? Ferritin test? B12 test? These will rule out a few things....

Have you ever tried Traditional Chinese Medicine by chance? Just curious.... I haven't but I've thought about it. It's on my bucket list. 

David Hawkins has a book "Healing and Recovery" that deal with radical acceptance of your ailments if nothing else works. He talks about healing various issues from it.  You already read one of his books I noticed.  Sorry I know you said to not give you suggestions but medicine is one of my interests. :) You can remove the post if you want.

Edited by sholomar