Diana88

Stalker claims that I am his gf when there is no contact since April 2016

15 posts in this topic

Good day. 

I broke up with him forever in July 2012. 

Since December 2015 he is stalking me. Breaking in my house. Stealing from me. Hacks me. Rapes me. This is going on till present moment. 

He tries that people think I am his gf to talk his bahaviour good. The reason I contacted him in April 2016 was because he claimed to be in srbia and living there. I was trying to proof that he lives in the Netherlands. Once than I never talked to him. I have no need nor desire to have contact. He sometimes also follows me around in a grocery store. I always contact the police when I see him in a grocery store. You don't see me talking to him at all. Camera's don't lie. 

I can't be with someone in a relationship when you did not ask me. My answer to everyone will be no! Also to him. 

So how on earth can I be his girl when nr 1. He didn't ask me 2 if he asks me my answer is no! 

Thank you for reading and commenting. 

He is a professional bugler. I need answers to my question. 

Have you tried reporting every single thing he did? (Not only the grocery store, EVERYTHING)

Yes I keep reporting him. But.. 

How can I be "his gf" when the last time I talked to him was in 2016 to get proof that he is in the Netherlands? As far as I know you are only in a relationship when both people agree. Even than when he doesn't accept the break up of July 2012 it's still over. Because as far as I am concerned you can only have a relationship when both parties agree. Am I right? 

53 minutes ago, Diana88 said:

How can I be "his gf" when the last time I talked to him was in 2016 to get proof that he is in the Netherlands? As far as I know you are only in a relationship when both people agree. Even than when he doesn't accept the break up of July 2012 it's still over. Because as far as I am concerned you can only have a relationship when both parties agree. Am I right? 

You are right. He is abusing you and you should report him to the police immediately.
Relationships are agreed upon and if you don't want to be in a relationship with him, then you are not.

If you're trying to understand him somehow - don't. He has severe issues and you are in no position to help him. Run before it gets much more ugly.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Idk. Having been in a similar situation: maybe he feels like he has a gun to his head?

Are your sure you don't stalk him?

???????

7 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Troll

I don't understand what do they get out of this?

I always report him. It's over since July 2012! And I am like if you can't accept it you need a therapist. No therapist can help him because he doesn't take responsibility. He is a psychopath. Suicide is the only option for him. 

So I break in my own house? Really now? That bastard that is I think 50 years old still lives with his parents. It's 45 minutes drive to my house. 

My attitude was always.. When I don't like you I avoid you on every cost possible. I don't want to be surrounded with bullshit

16 hours ago, Opo said:

I don't understand what do they get out of this?

The mods think that this is not a troll.

Isn't this like the third time you made a topic like this?

3 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

The mods think that this is not a troll.

Yeah I mean I can't see how this isn't a troll.

If you were for real you would just call the cops and that would be it for him. He would be DONE if that happened. Like come on, non of this makes sense to me. He stalks you, breaks into your home and even rapes you, yet he is still free? If you need evidence just install a hidden camera.

I'm genuinely sorry if this is real, but I just can't believe it is.

beep boop

15 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Isn't this like the third time you made a topic like this?

Yeah I mean I can't see how this isn't a troll.

If you were for real you would just call the cops and that would be it for him. He would be DONE if that happened. Like come on, non of this makes sense to me. He stalks you, breaks into your home and even rapes you, yet he is still free? If you need evidence just install a hidden camera.

I'm genuinely sorry if this is real, but I just can't believe it is.

Yeah, this user has created the same topic several times. Is he/she trolling or mentally ill (schizophrenic or something)? 

Call the police, lock your door and learn some self defence.

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå